MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

awww! I'll try my best.

Oh my heavenly days... I'm so thrilled about the Bologna thingy! :D We should all crash to my place afterwards! lol including Mika and the band of course!!!

Matt, i have an idea: would it be too much trouble for you to organize an italian MFC get together? as in newcastle?

that would be great! lot of fun!

they did something of this kind in Leeds, in freddie's hotel room....

if you need advice, i'm here...ready to party!!!

Matt, i have an idea: would it be too much trouble for you to organize an italian MFC get together? as in newcastle?

that would be great! lot of fun!

they did something of this kind in Leeds, in freddie's hotel room....

if you need advice, i'm here...ready to party!!!

That would be just gorgeous!!! and I love to throw parties!!! :D Just PM and tell me what you have in mind!!! :punk:

ahuaah... my mom would come to florence with me!!!! and she would like to meet you robertina!

shall i be afraid of something???:naughty:

maybe she just wants to control who you are going with....:biggrin2:

i'm happy for her! she might join the oldlings thread...can she speak english?

how old is she?

- 21 days for me!

and you are going to somerset! how wonderful....i'll be with you (and HIM!)with all my heart....

:wub2:

oh no rob! she isn't going to control me... I'm 26... and I travel a lot by myself and with a lot of people she doesn't know.

when she's known about you... she said:" I wanna come with you... I'm the same age of robertina more or less (49)... so..I can come!!!"

She is embarraced to do something that young people usually do but sometimes she would like to do it!... she only needs support!

and she can't speak english at all!!!

oh no rob! she isn't going to control me... I'm 26... and I travel a lot by myself and with a lot of people she doesn't know.

when she's known about you... she said:" I wanna come with you... I'm the same age of robertina more or less (49)... so..I can come!!!"

She is embarraced to do something that young people usually do but sometimes she would like to do it!... she only needs support!

your mum is awesome!! and c'mon, bring her with you!! it's a festival, she'll have fun!!! :biggrin2:

your mom's very cool!!:punk:

i might be going, as he cancelled st. gallen... will decide for sure next week. could you please let me know as soon as the places for camping can be booked? and how i can book? thanx :original: grr i should really start to learn italian, wanted to do this for years now but always was too lazy! :blush-anim-cl:

i might be going, as he cancelled st. gallen... will decide for sure next week. could you please let me know as soon as the places for camping can be booked? and how i can book? thanx :original: grr i should really start to learn italian, wanted to do this for years now but always was too lazy! :blush-anim-cl:

hi mellody!

i'm so sad about you all in switzerlnad...bad things, these cancellations!

listen, i hope jeyjen will log in soon , so you can ask her, as i'm going to sleep in a hotel near the site...know nothing about camping! or maybe you can pm her!

she's going to camp and she may help you!

so we'll meet! great! the more MFCers go, the better!

hello mellody!!! i'm so sorry for the st. gallen thing!!! :( anyway i already posted all the info about the camping...there's no chance to book the camping now, just these things...but if you decide to come (i really hope you do) and you want some help with the booking, just pm me!!! i'll be really pleased to help you!!!

:roftl: :roftl: i'm quoting myself!!!

guys, there are infos about the camping...if someone is interested... i post the link and a quick translation (forgive my mistakes, please :blush-anim-cl: )

http://www.arezzowave.com/italiawave/camping.php

the camping is inside the area of the festival and it's divided into 3 parts:

1- area for people without dogs

2- area for people with dogs

3- area in which you can find restaurants, toilettes, first aid

the camping opens at 15 pm of 17th july and closes at 11 pm of 23th july

prices:

who arrives on 17th or 18th july: 20€

who arrives on 19th july: 15€

who arrives on 21th or 22th july: 10€

soon there will be the possibility to book the place inside the camping (max 1300 places).

camping has only an entrance in "via lucchese", 800m from camping area.

cars inside the camping are aren't allowed, there's a parking area near the camping (800m).

the area of the festival will be linked to "firenze rifredi" station by buses

for further information, info@arezzowave.com

thanx for your help, i'd really love to go and finally meet some other MFCers! :original: i'll know for sure on monday. *hopes desperately that no appointments will get in the way!*

i was referring to this line:

soon there will be the possibility to book the place inside the camping (max 1300 places)

so that means, you can book in advance, just not yet, right?

and do i understand that correctly, that the prices you listed for camping are for the whole time? or are they per night? it seems to me like they're for the whole time, cause it gets cheaper when you arrive later. but 20 euro for the whole festival would be soo cheap, it's really hard to believe that!

thanx for your help, i'd really love to go and finally meet some other MFCers! :original: i'll know for sure on monday. *hopes desperately that no appointments will get in the way!*

i was referring to this line:

so that means, you can book in advance, just not yet, right?

and do i understand that correctly, that the prices you listed for camping are for the whole time? or are they per night? it seems to me like they're for the whole time, cause it gets cheaper when you arrive later. but 20 euro for the whole festival would be soo cheap, it's really hard to believe that!

yes, you're right about the booking. about the prices i think they mean it per night. i'll be there for the 19th and i'll pay 15€.i understood this. and yes, 20€ for the whole festival is really too cheap :blink:

sooo, hope you come, let me know!! :wink2:

yes giulietta!

-16 days!

i'll take all my flashing hearts, now i've got 10.

i'll be pink dressed, more or less, as a piggy pig! but not on a fancy dress...

i'll wait till october for that!...have to find all my courage!

maybe i'll phone you one of these days...i love voice contact!

waaait! I'm commin too

so where do we meet? I'll be in florence on the 18 th ,with Mellody and a converted mika fan :biggrin2:

yay for the coverted mika fan!!! :yay: so basically, we will all meet near the main stage..just have a look to this map :wink2:http://147.162.46.172/default.asp?pg=83&gruppo=a

do you need some help with camping? i knew mellody wanted to know about the camping..anyway no link for now, so i still can't book the camping..,if you need some help, just pm me

just booked my train ticket. :biggrin2: i'll be around from the 18th to the 23rd, festival, sightseeing, a one-day-trip to pisa, and maybe a day on the beach. mmh, can't wait for the pizza, pasta and red wine, i LOVE italy!! :biggrin2:

i'll kill him if he cancels that one, too! :sneaky2:

hehe, robertina, i'm also wearing pink! :biggrin2: it's more of a lollipop girl costume though, the skirt and shoes anyway, the top is just a normal one.

jeyjen, thanx for your offer to help with the camping! do you think you could ask them per mail about the prices, whether they are per night, per person, per tent or whatever? if i was sure they spoke english i'd write them myself, but as the whole website is only in italian, i'm not sure. ioana could translate it (she can't mail herself due to pc problems), but it'd probably be easier if you could just ask them and then let us know? that would be perfect! :original: and about the booking, i'm planning to stay in florence the whole time (18-23), but have to check with ioana, as we're going together.

thanx!:thumb_yello:

just booked my train ticket. :biggrin2: i'll be around from the 18th to the 23rd, festival, sightseeing, a one-day-trip to pisa, and maybe a day on the beach. mmh, can't wait for the pizza, pasta and red wine, i LOVE italy!! :biggrin2:

i'll kill him if he cancels that one, too! :sneaky2:

hehe, robertina, i'm also wearing pink! :biggrin2: it's more of a lollipop girl costume though, the skirt and shoes anyway, the top is just a normal one.

jeyjen, thanx for your offer to help with the camping! do you think you could ask them per mail about the prices, whether they are per night, per person, per tent or whatever? if i was sure they spoke english i'd write them myself, but as the whole website is only in italian, i'm not sure. ioana could translate it (she can't mail herself due to pc problems), but it'd probably be easier if you could just ask them and then let us know? that would be perfect! and about the booking, i'm planning to stay in florence the whole time (18-23), but have to check with ioana, as we're going together.

thanx!

no problem at all!!! i'm gonna write them now, and then i'll pm you what they say! :thumb_yello:

i'm soooo happy both of you are coming!!! we'll have so much fun!

hahaha, pizza, pasta and wine! well, tuscany is a great place for red wine!!!

no problem at all!!! i'm gonna write them now, and then i'll pm you what they say! :thumb_yello:

i'm soooo happy both of you are coming!!! we'll have so much fun!

hahaha, pizza, pasta and wine! well, tuscany is a great place for red wine!!!

jeyjen...you have to change yr signature...22nd october 'somewhere in italy'!!! :naughty: :naughty:

cannot be nearer, that 'somewhere'!