MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

omg, what???????:shocked: nooooooooo

how did it happen????

dunno know how it happended...they've got the fight tomorrow at 6.30...maybe they'll be able to come, giulietta will keep me updated. i hope they can come :boxed:

if they come, they'll be sooo tired. giulia told me they're goiing to sleep at the airport, so imagine how comfortable those seats are! :boxed: plus don't think they slept all that hours when they where in london. anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed

Have fun MFCers!:punk: Do you know what time is Mika gonna perform? Still thinking about going on a last minute trip to Florence...:naughty:

Tell me about it :lol3:

It's a bit late right now tho,and the ppl at the university will probably stab me when I get back

Hey guys, I am not at home in Japan, I am in Chicago, but I knew in my mind that today was the big day for you all, so I wanted to drop in and say HI and have a wonderful time and I will check back tomorrow for all the crazy reports...Mirtilla you will always regret it if you don't tell Mika it was you who made the ringtones. If you tell him, he will NEVER forget you. :wub2:

HAVE FUN!!:thumb_yello:

Have fun you all!!.....*sob*...avoca, we are the only here in Italy at home???......I hope they are still alive with this illegal hot temperature!! :shocked:

to blue, about mirtilla:

she is :biggrin2:

yes, patty, i think me, you and matt are the only lonely ones.. :boxed: let's cry together..

my god, the temp is madness today.. :shocked:

yes, patty, i think me, you and matt are the only lonely ones.. :boxed: let's cry together..

my god, the temp is madness today.. :shocked:

It's very very sad......but tonight we can listen to the concert live ("think positive").......it will be late at night?....who knows.....

Oh no now I realize I should have gone...I mean I could have gone but I was like "Well there'll be other opportunities..." Gosh how could I be so stupid!:doh: Now It's too late, Florence is 6 h from me!:tears: To those going to the concert-enjoy yourselves!:punk: And Mirtilla, I didn't quiet get what that MTV competition is but sounds good to me...have the time of your life with Mika, maybe Martin too but remember that he is married!:naughty: Can't wait for your report!:thumb_yello: