MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

tonight at 23.30(italian time) there will be an "ITALIAN wave special" on mtv italia...

that are the links

http://www.mtv.it/tv/palinsesto/index.asp?from=tv_menu

http://www.mtv.it/tv/programmi/index.asp

enjoy it!!! LOL:biggrin2:

oh :shocked: can't watch it... why do they put these specials on a saturday night?? :sneaky2: anyway, thanks for posting the link! hope they'll put it on mtv overdrive later

here's the video of Relax taken from the staff of the festival:

ooh, did you see? they show us at 3:01! :naughty: thanx for posting, where did you find it?

won't be home tonight to watch mtv :(

exactly 4mins 36 secs showing most of Relax and a bit of Grace Kelly. A nice view of Mika going on the stage and off the stage. And oh yes, very nice close-ups on Martin:wub2: .

And i didn't get why Cherisse was laughing:blink:

exactly 4mins 36 secs showing most of Relax and a bit of Grace Kelly. A nice view of Mika going on the stage and off the stage. And oh yes, very nice close-ups on Martin:wub2: .

sorry i didn't read before post it!:blush-anim-cl:

managed to watch it too... i just wasn't in the mood of having fun tonight. so i went home early...

yeah, mtv...it brought back good memories to my mind...liked the part in which mika went on and off the stage :mf_rosetinted:

OKKEY!!!! i belive in u! probably i missed to see you on tv? or not?

did it show you?:wink2:

oh luckly no! not this time:biggrin2: even if in the video i posted above there's a quick spot on us.. it's like a curse: every Mika's gig i go to is filmed: what's wrong with me????:sneaky2:

oh luckly no! not this time:biggrin2: even if in the video i posted above there's a quick spot on us.. it's like a curse: every Mika's gig i go to is filmed: what's wrong with me????:sneaky2:

NOUUUUU! it's a good thing be filmed..LOL:roftl: :roftl:

it show to all how crazy are mika's fan...LOOOOOOOOOOOL:roftl: :roftl::biggrin2:

Opss...I've lost the videos...I was watching "Surface" :biggrin2: