MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

what happened to the soap opera plan including Billy Brown .... ? Is that still in process or has it been skipped? :blink:

He has been mentioning it in Jan interviews - the Sun I think...he spoke about making podcasts ...and then it had kinda dissolved..for now... together with "find Billy Brown " project...where one was supposed to find B brown pics in the cities all over the world...

He has been mentioning it in Jan interviews - the Sun I think...he spoke about making podcasts ...and then it had kinda dissolved..for now... together with "find Billy Brown " project...where one was supposed to find B brown pics in the cities all over the world...

could it be he was kidding..? :blink:

could it be he was kidding..? :blink:

To me this plan seems quite likely to have emerged from his beautiful brain, I don't think he was kidding about it but maybe this was the part to be sacrificed as it came to thinking about priorities - too bad.

Need help with that, Mika? I'm here....

violet volunteers to disguise as billy and travel the world, hoping to be found sooner or later by some MFC'er... :blink:

...the things we do.... *sigh*

haha, no, not exactly, I'd prefer the animation part....:biggrin2:

Hey esperia are you going to put your video's up? Just curious cause I heard your camera was amazing!:thumb_yello:

Well...my mini DV, turned in digital format is about 11 GB...I have to compress the videos :boxed:

Anyway, I haven't the purpose to post on youtube all the concert, for variuous reasons:

1) Copyrights

2) In a lot of songs, you can listen only voices of the fan(me and around me) singing Mika songs...my "great" camera has a too much sensitive microphone...when I don't zoom, it records the nearest voices to the mic...only when I zoomed to Mika, it recorded a good sound :boxed:

3)In too much songs you can think it was Luke's concert, not Mika's...I loved to record Luke on keyboards :wub2:

So, I'll post three things:

1) Lollipop (for Mellody's joy)

2) My interpretation...aborted and funny :biggrin2:

3) The solo on...drum by Mika over "Love Today"

I hope to compress and post them tomorrow :biggrin2:

the pics are bloody fantastic, esperia!! thx ever so much! some are pure art! you have got some talent and one fine camera! :thumb_yello:

i adore this silhouette.. attachment.php?attachmentid=3752&d=1185275478

and MANY are extremely good.. :wub2:

funny shot the one of him drumming: his curl going wild mid air.. truly cute! :biggrin2:

Oh Avoca! Reading these words by you is a great compliment!

They're only screenshots while I was video-recording, the quality is not the best(as my video recording I'm fear...anyway, I can only justify myself saying that it was my first recording :biggrin2: ) because I cannot learn yet to have a firm hand.

As picture format, my Panasonic videocamera can take pictures of 1760x1320.

While recording, instead, it can only take pics of 640X480... I have also a Canon camera like my boyfriend, but since I have this videocamera(as a bday gift from my father) I like take photo with this...it has wonderful colours :biggrin2:

Oh, don't apologize for anything! Whatever you post will be MOST appreciated!

And what's wrong with thinking it was Luke's show? :wink2:

We love him too!

But I will wait patiently for whatever you have... and be thankful!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

Well...my mini DV, turned in digital format is about 11 GB...I have to compress the videos :boxed:

Anyway, I haven't the purpose to post on youtube all the concert, for variuous reasons:

1) Copyrights

2) In a lot of songs, you can listen only voices of the fan(me and around me) singing Mika songs...my "great" camera has a too much sensitive microphone...when I don't zoom, it records the nearest voices to the mic...only when I zoomed to Mika, it recorded a good sound :boxed:

3)In too much songs you can think it was Luke's concert, not Mika's...I loved to record Luke on keyboards :wub2:

ooops, so you'll hear me singing (i mean, screaming like a nut)...:blush-anim-cl:

I'll keep my mouth wisely shut this time... :roftl: :roftl:

Looking forward to seeing your videos Esperia! :thumb_yello:

Well...my mini DV, turned in digital format is about 11 GB...I have to compress the videos

11gb?? that's a bit too much...:blink: maybe you converted the file into a "wrong" format...if you want any help with pinnacle, pm me.

2) In a lot of songs, you can listen only voices of the fan(me and around me) singing Mika songs...my "great" camera has a too much sensitive microphone...when I don't zoom, it records the nearest voices to the mic...only when I zoomed to Mika, it recorded a good sound

3)In too much songs you can think it was Luke's concert, not Mika's...I loved to record Luke on keyboards

ooops :blush-anim-cl: so you could hear me...poor you! i can't sing :thumbdown: but i was screaming so load :blush-anim-cl:

whatever you'll post it's ok for me!!! you've already been so kind to record the gig! :wub2:

Oh, don't apologize for anything! Whatever you post will be MOST appreciated!

And what's wrong with thinking it was Luke's show? :wink2:

We love him too!

But I will wait patiently for whatever you have... and be thankful!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

quote!!!

Thank you Esperia, whatever you'll post we'll appreciate :mf_lustslow:

So, here I am.

We have lost too much quality in Utube version...I'm sorry, but anyway...it's a video!

first one:

It's already seen. It's my interpretation :biggrin2:

I'm making some trials: if I find a better compression, I'll post the video in new format.

Ow! He must have felt bad the moment he found out about his keyboard! But I love the swearing in Italian. :naughty:

And I love Lukes shirt! :glasses3:

Oh and thanks for zooming in on Martin, Esperia! :blush-anim-cl:

Ow! He must have felt bad the moment he found out about his keyboard! But I love the swearing in Italian. :naughty:

And I love Lukes shirt! :glasses3:

Oh and thanks for zooming in on Martin, Esperia! :blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes I was able to zoom also over the other members of the band :biggrin2:

The problem were:

1) It was difficoult to take a firm hand while everybody around you jumps and dance;

2)It was difficoult to follow Mika :biggrin2: