MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

WOW i have just read all 107 pages!!

sounds awesome. u guys r lucky...esp mirtilla :thumb_yello:

it's cool how u all didn't approach him in the streets and gave him his privacy...:thumb_yello: i'm proud of u guys!!!

all the pics and vids r great thanks 4 posting!!

Wow, more photos and VIDEOS! Thanks so much for sharing them! Almost makes me feel like I was there. Almost! :wink2:

Grazie tanti!

dcdeb

What a liar... The weather was PERFECT at Somerset House :blink::sneaky2: And it couldn't be more open air...

come on yop...that was not a festival! it was his own very personal circus! a world apart!

...........he was obviously shocked by glastonbury mud!:thumbdown:

PART EIGHT: The End

[ATTACH]3763[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3765[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3767[/ATTACH]

HEY! u got the KACHING! woohoo! u gotta send me those pix for the album girl!

Sorry, I'm late with my reaction, but yeah - that is my favourite too... Especially with the blue background. :blush-anim-cl:

OK, now I am really really off to bed. :naughty:

Blue we need help with our Martin obsession:naughty:

Mellody thanx for the rest of the videos! oh, you filmed I want you back too!!:wub2: i love it!

Yup, before it's too late, I just added a pic to my MySpace. :blush-anim-cl:

you know, i was going to put his pic too! but all the pics i have of him are so dark....:boxed:

awww, he was wearing a kilt! hope in glasgow he'll wear one too!!:naughty:

This pic was taken at Coachella... The only time that I have seen him wearing a kilt... (and not even live, too far away for me! :naughty: ). He just HAS TO wear a kilt in Glasgow... With the Dutch shirt again please. :naughty:

This pic was taken at Coachella... The only time that I have seen him wearing a kilt... (and not even live, too far away for me! :naughty: ). He just HAS TO wear a kilt in Glasgow... With the Dutch shirt again please. :naughty:

which dutch shirt?? the orange one?

Yup, orange is the Dutch national colour. Used for all national occasions: football matches, ice skating championships, Queen's Day... :punk:

when i think about Germany i always think about its flag, so together with orange, red and black:bleh: But i love him when he wears something light-blue or pink!:bleh:

<===saw martin with the kilt :blush-anim-cl:

The bright blue shirt he wore at Somerset House. I think that one is my favourite. :mf_rosetinted:

i wonder why!:bleh:

Oops, are we continuing another 'Martin rocks' thread now? :blush-anim-cl:

i guess we're gettin "a little" predictable:naughty:

so here's the rest of the videos (sorry it's only parts of the songs):

any other world / stuck in the middle:

(who of you guys is singing there? :wink2: )

sweet dreams:

love today:

i want you back:

oh, and jeyjen, didn't i tell you he would be able to convert your friends?! :biggrin2:

is any of you on an italian mika forum and knows if there have been posted any pix of mika signing autographs? coz he wore my lollipop necklace there, but it's not visible on my pic.

mellody thank you so much for the vids and all the pics...and yes you told me that! but i was sure my would have converted my friends! he's amazing!! :wub2:

and no sorry, no account on an italian mika forum, it isn't worthy, plus all the pics that are on that forums comes from here! :sneaky2: so maybe now your pics are about to be posted on some italian forum :thumbdown:

and no sorry, no account on an italian mika forum, it isn't worthy, plus all the pics that are on that forums comes from here! :sneaky2: so maybe now your pics are about to be posted on some italian forum :thumbdown:

couldn't be more agree.:sneaky2: plus, considering what happened that night..:thumbdown:

so here's the rest of the videos (sorry it's only parts of the songs):

any other world / stuck in the middle:

(who of you guys is singing there? :wink2: )

sweet dreams:

love today:

i want you back:

some more info about the show i remembered:

- when he talked about the mosquitos, he scratched himself on the arm really wildly, that looked very cute and funny! :biggrin2:

- he said that this was his first open air concert where the weather was good

- there were these light balloons all over the festival place, and mika said sth along the lines of "when i got on stage, i could've sworn this was the moon!" :naughty:

oh, and jeyjen, didn't i tell you he would be able to convert your friends?! :biggrin2:

is any of you on an italian mika forum and knows if there have been posted any pix of mika signing autographs? coz he wore my lollipop necklace there, but it's not visible on my pic.

OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S ANY OTHER WORLD!!!!

I would have cried had I been there...

HEY! u got the KACHING! woohoo! u gotta send me those pix for the album girl!

I'm happy if you use them.

I'm sorry if they're not very large: that's because these pics are screenshots while my camera is filming the video. In this working mode, the maximum for the pics is this :thumbdown: