Lollipop

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nOOOOOoooOOOOooo

i will be working next saturday!!! :shocked:

I hope I don't get an early start to work next week!!! (the place I work is so unpredictable it's ridic)

so yeah, is it a performance? interview? what? anyone know?

I hope I don't get an early start to work next week!!! (the place I work is so unpredictable it's ridic)

Umm not sure but quite often its both, like e.g. he'll do an interview this week then a performance another week? Lets hope anyway.

XXXX

maybe this is the interview that he was talking about to the people that attended MILANO gig . mika did say he was doing an interview for channel 4 & he talked about the necklace Robertina gave him in it

God, themes like this make me cry:>. I will never get into Mika's concert! Well, maybe in summer; I'll try.

Be positive! You're not so far away from the places he plays and maybe he will come to your country?

Are you a youngling?

I was looking at the listings for Popworld next Saturday and it says that Mika is perfoming, not sure if there is an interview as well, they may save that for the following week, if it's anything like when he bought out Grace Kelly.

It's repeated on Sunday on C4 and on either E4 or More4 as well, so you should be OK. :)