Here's the link to the report of the giftbook: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1211540&postcount=985

Here's a few recordings me and Caz took of the book, cos I stupidly didn't take pics of it instead:

Part 1:

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4asfi...eature=related

Making the very end of the book:

and a little message she sent me, for anyone who cares, I'm just trying to relive the moment :naughty:

yasauto.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Errm... if you say so :blink::naughty: *looks at Caz weirdly*

Ah so I'm not losing my mind, just need to find the right page now.. *looks through thread*

Caz I miss the giftbook :crybaby: Do you think she'll give it back to me? :naughty:

Loooool aawwww :wub2: no, i think she's probably protecting it. maybe even going to sleep with it :naughty: I have to say, you put an awful lot of effort in it, it's no wonder you miss it. I don't miss Cherisse's book too much *gave me bare loads of agro lol, and i have pictures of every page* but i must say, if i saw it again, i would be really happy.

Here's the link to the report of the giftbook: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1211540&postcount=985

Here's a few recordings me and Caz took of the book, cos I stupidly didn't take pics of it instead:

Part 1:

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4asfi...eature=related

Making the very end of the book:

and a little message she sent me, for anyone who cares, I'm just trying to relive the moment :naughty:

yasauto.jpg

hahaha, i'm such a geek in those videos. "MY PAGE!......MY PAGE AGAIN!" :roftl: and "Danika if it's not recording I will kill you" lol :naughty: (my feet WERE pretty cold though, and my legs DID go a bit numb...) xDD

and her message is uber sweet. She even signed it under her pen-name :blush-anim-cl:

Omg!!!It's sooo great!!

I mean not that I missed this whole thing with moths'but that she liked the book!

:roftl: Yeah not at all :fisch: Imagine if she didn't like it? Ha ha.. I shouldn't laugh lol.

Loooool aawwww no, i think she's probably protecting it. maybe even going to sleep with it :naughty: I have to say, you put an awful lot of effort in it, it's no wonder you miss it. I don't miss Cherisse's book too much *gave me bare loads of agro lol, and i have pictures of every page* but i must say, if i saw it again, i would be really happy.

Aw, yeah, maybe lol :S I hope it's the sort of thing that would make her feel better if she was feeling down or something.

I did a the beginning, then I ended up rushing it towards the end, but at least it gave us something to do in the queue.

:roftl: Aw, why did it give you lots of agro? I swear you've done more projects? Or maybe I'm just imagining things lol.

hahaha, i'm such a geek in those videos. "MY PAGE!......MY PAGE AGAIN!" and "Danika if it's not recording I will kill you" lol :naughty: (my feet WERE pretty cold though, and my legs DID go a bit numb...) xDD

and her message is uber sweet. She even signed it under her pen-name :blush-anim-cl:

ha ha! Oh good ole memories. Well at least there's proof if I ever get killed by you :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah my legs went pretty numb too, I hate getting pins and needles.

Aw, yeah, maybe lol :S I hope it's the sort of thing that would make her feel better if she was feeling down or something.

I did a the beginning, then I ended up rushing it towards the end, but at least it gave us something to do in the queue.

:roftl: Aw, why did it give you lots of agro? I swear you've done more projects? Or maybe I'm just imagining things lol.

Cherisse's Book gave me agro because people started sending in things really late, so I got REALLY stressed lol, and loads of people dropped out as well which meant i had LOADS of paper left over, so I had to really improvise to not make the book look so thin, and because I used glitter glue pens it took ages to dry xD

Cherisse's Book gave me agro because people started sending in things really late, so I got REALLY stressed lol, and loads of people dropped out as well which meant i had LOADS of paper left over, so I had to really improvise to not make the book look so thin, and because I used glitter glue pens it took ages to dry xD

Ooh, yeah I had a similar problem as well. I wish I had started while I had the things people had already sent in rather than waiting til everyone sent in their stuff (as some dropped out as well). But hey, it's over now.. :sad:

hahahhaha

there quite dirty now but i`m not selling them! :bleh:

i`m painting a pair for a birthday present on september ^^

oh,you used fabric paints?i thought you used fabric markers.do you sketch on the shoes first or do you paint on them straight away?

WOW

just.. perfect!

you are an artist girl!

really.. great work!

Caz!!! i love your drawings! the comics are lovelyy!! mika is so childish! hahahhah

this in not exactly "art" but.. i tryed :bleh:

my new converse shoes!

DSC06115.jpg

DSC06116.jpg

DSC06117.jpg

DSC06118.jpg

DSC06121.jpg

brillaint!:shocked:

Great thread:thumb_yello: all the artwork is amazing!

heres one i drew, took me a couple months:blush-anim-cl:

a>

grr can anyone see that?^^^

Nope cant see it..

damn. i still can't figure out this whole photobucket thing:thumbdown:

Well im not sure how it works too.. but i think you just upload the pics there and then copy and paste the link into here

I haven't much time to draw anything fan-art wise,but i was bored in class a few days ago and drew lollipop girl :bleh: Iit's not perfect as i was supposed to be watching an unbelievably boring documentary so it was quite dark:naughty:

DSC00972-1-1.jpg

Well im not sure how it works too.. but i think you just upload the pics there and then copy and paste the link into here

yea, i got that part, but there's four diff links you can paste, and i think i tried all of them and they didnt' work:thumbdown:

yea, i got that part, but there's four diff links you can paste, and i think i tried all of them and they didnt' work:thumbdown:

Guess it's the link for the Forums? the one with the IMG Code..

I haven't much time to draw anything fan-art wise,but i was bored in class a few days ago and drew lollipop girl :bleh: Iit's not perfect as i was supposed to be watching an unbelievably boring documentary so it was quite dark:naughty:

DSC00972-1-1.jpg

That's really cute! Love it :biggrin2:

It's the last link, the one that starts with