I made this plate in April. I made a lot of mistakes, and there are smudges everywhere. But I still like it. P5070804.jpg

wow LOVE IT!! we have a place around here where you can go in and paint plates and cups...you plate makes me want to go in and make a hole set of mika cups and plates and everything:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow LOVE IT!! we have a place around here where you can go in and paint plates and cups...you plate makes me want to go in and make a hole set of mika cups and plates and everything:thumb_yello:

hey! ITS YOU FROM YOUTUBE! (its willsing4fun)

And the picture in your banner makes me want to kiss the screen!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

lol

;D

that is so cool! I WANT IT!

Im also a big fan of The Beatles and I have a mug with the cover of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (an awesome album) on it. I drink tea before school and after everyday, so i HAVE to drink out of that mug, or else i FREAK! lol, Guess i "show OCD tendancies" Just like MIKA!

ooo i love that plate!!i esp. like the lettering of grace kelly!

i also have a beatles mug! but i don't drink coffee:naughty: so i keep my pens/pencils in it so i can llook at it all the time:bleh:

hey! can't wait for ur song!!!...thats my favourite picture of him!! :wub2:

thanks! Its coming out well!

I threw a few little lines in there for a few people like a friend of mine who i wont see next year at school. (And im going to miss you alot, Monika!:emot-sad:)

Of course i had to add a line for mika,

"Id love to talk to you, just be with you, id love to know you..."

Then obviously in the title, the chorus goes "I would love to Love you!"

Yeah, thats a great picture! Is that the pose that everyone calls the "apple pose?" Whatever that is, I love it. THE GLASSES MAKE IT!!!!!!!

Hey, this one's great!:punk:What did you use to make it? Haven't you posted it before?

Thank you for your compliment :) It goes straight to my heart.

I always use acrylic painting (I've stopped watercolour for the moment).

I don't think I've posted it on the MFC yet, but I have 4 blogs and one site, so maybe you've already seen it there.

This one is from a picture a friend of mine took with my camera when he left Bruxelles.

Hey! I have done sth. Ok, I have cheated cause I've used "transparent" paper (dunno how you call that in English:blush-anim-cl:) and it's sth I did when I was bored and it's a bit odd lol. I just thought it was fun to do that. I put it before light so it has a weird effect:bleh:

post-10656-142983676815_thumb.jpg

Hey! I have done sth. Ok, I have cheated cause I've used "transparent" paper (dunno how you call that in English:blush-anim-cl:) and it's sth I did when I was bored and it's a bit odd lol. I just thought it was fun to do that. I put it before light so it has a weird effect:bleh:

[ATTACH]5302[/ATTACH]

Amazing! :punk: Love it! :thumb_yello:

[ATTACH]5302[/ATTACH]

I love it too !!!!!

[ATTACH]5302[/ATTACH]

that is cool!

and we call it 'tracing paper' :thumb_yello:

I can't give or sell you stuff that belongs to Mika, but I'm preparing a surprise for you.

It may be a solution for you to get... well not the paintings but something anyway.

:kachinga:

:wub2:Will we have to wait long??