• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the elephant slide and then as I scrolled back down I was like, "what they hay?":shocked::boxed:

What family? We aren't related...

it's an expression:naughty: sorry...ya know, shows who's the dumb one in the family...etc....? maybe not..

so i guess i will be going to bed soon, or off to dumb old govenment homwork:sneaky2

it's an expression:naughty: sorry...ya know, shows who's the dumb one in the family...etc....? maybe not..

so i guess i will be going to bed soon, or off to dumb old govenment homwork:sneaky2

I know! I guess sarcasm isn't the same when typed.

Okay bye:bye:

I managed to scan my drawing of Mika, and I think it looks better like this.

In case anyone wants to check it out in it's original size (coz I don't want to post it here again, I did before) just click on it, and voilá! :)

f3fb0d63b62b1cff388d3d952962becf.jpg

I'm back! And I made some things, I'll post it later :wink2:

Can't wait:wink2:

In case anyone wants to check it out in it's original size (coz I don't want to post it here again, I did before) just click on it, and voilá! :)

Very nice. I like the title, "Mina of an Artist":wink2:

I'm curious...

Can't wait:wink2:

It's not that good.. I made Mika's lips, something that should be his smile, and one eye.. And also something Mikaish, but only a sketch..

I would post it now, if i only had some photo's.. But I don't have a camera now.. maybe tomorrow.

It's not that good.. I made Mika's lips, something that should be his smile, and one eye.. And also something Mikaish, but only a sketch..

I would post it now, if i only had some photo's.. But I don't have a camera now.. maybe tomorrow.

Nah, come on. We are our own worst critics sometimes and I bet they look better than what you are making them out to be.

Yeah sure, I can't wait:wink2:

Nah, come on. We are our own worst critics sometimes and I bet they look better than what you are making them out to be.

Yeah sure, I can't wait:wink2:

I have to 'borrow' my mothers camera, and if she finds out, she'll kill me.. okay, she will get angry, but maybe not kill me.. :mf_rosetinted:

That is just amazing Zsina! I absolutely love it!!

I was 'inspired' by LCIM and decided to make my own cover. (Yes, my name is Louise hehe)

Oh! And you can click them if you want a bigger size:wink2:

The outline

scan0005-2-1.gif

'Warm' colours

scan0012-1.jpg

'Cool' colours

scan0011-1.jpg

Black and white

scan0006-2-1.gif

That's sooo awsome Louise! did u color it that many times. or just change it on the comp?:blink: doesn't matter., i still think it's creative!:bleh:

That's sooo awsome Louise! did u color it that many times. or just change it on the comp?:blink: doesn't matter., i still think it's creative!:bleh:

Thanks so much:wink2:

I did the outline in black Sharpie and then photocopied it three times on my printer, then printed them out. But yes, I did colour them each by hand:naughty: Pencil crayons for the ones with colour and black Sharpie for the one that's in black and white.