• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, one of my pages :blush-anim-cl: in my diary...you know....:teehee: hehe

namfc.jpg

great:thumb_yello:

Hello MFcers! :wink2:

I wish I had come over this thread before. Your drawings are all fantastic, congrats!

Here are mine :

wow that is amazing! you're really talented!

100_0700.jpg

Made a drawing around the 'Life in Cartoon Motion' album.

This is amazing....must have taken ages!!! I admire the details...there are so many things....and I love that it's not a "copy", your style is in it.. :clap:

You used markers right? Coz I guess coloured pencils don't have that nice colours. :]

Thank you, you're also very talented.

You are very welcome! Let us see more of yours please! :original:

Just wondering....why don't you use darker pencils to make certain parts stand out more? I can see that you are really talented, you captured his face perfectly...really....like wow. It might by coz of the scan though, scanners always mess up colours and shading....:huh:

This is amazing....must have taken ages!!! I admire the details...there are so many things....and I love that it's not a "copy", your style is in it.. :clap:

You used markers right? Coz I guess coloured pencils don't have that nice colours. :]

I used Felt-tips from Bruynzeel (well to be precisely three different packets off felt-tips :biggrin2:). It took quite some time to finish it, but I enjoyed doing it.

Going to work and school doesn't really help in making spare time to draw. The upcoming EP and album made me to finish this drawing on time :sweatdrop:

Here is the full sized picture, finally!

Thank you to England and Wicky for their help.

9k0bc8.jpg

:eek:OMG.......!!! that's really really Awesome

I am shocked....it's just amazing

you did a really good job........

Here is the full sized picture, finally!

Thank you to England and Wicky for their help.

9k0bc8.jpg

And some ppl r calling me artist!:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

THIS is abso fu**ing amazing!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Really,...i have no words to explain how much i love it!!!:teehee:

CONGRATS:aah:

You are very welcome! Let us see more of yours please! :original:

Just wondering....why don't you use darker pencils to make certain parts stand out more? I can see that you are really talented, you captured his face perfectly...really....like wow. It might by coz of the scan though, scanners always mess up colours and shading....:huh:

Hey Zsina, Thank you so much for all your compliments about the likeness, because that's one of the things that really matters to me in a drawing.

I actually only use one 6B pencil. I fear I might ruin it if I darken it too much. But any suggestions of other pencils or another technique?

xxx

And some ppl r calling me artist!:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

THIS is abso fu**ing amazing!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Really,...i have no words to explain how much i love it!!!:teehee:

CONGRATS:aah:

God, you make me blush! What have you drawn ?

Hey Zsina, Thank you so much for all your compliments about the likeness, because that's one of the things that really matters to me in a drawing.

I actually only use one 6B pencil. I fear I might ruin it if I darken it too much. But any suggestions of other pencils or another technique?

xxx

I think your technique is great, but you could use more pencils maybe! Like HB for a normal face colour (you can't make it too dark with that....a 2B pencil for darker parts....shadows....and the 6B for the very dark parts only) If you don't use the darkest pencil on big areas it will only look better, coz that way you draw the attention to certain things...like eyes, eyelashes....smile...you can define the lines better!

But I think the most important thing is the paper! The one you are using is meant for charcoal drawings right? For pencil drawings use the smoothest paper you got! Smooth like printpaper...(don't use printpaper...just a paper that is almost as smoth as that :D)

I am by the way really impressed by your work...the shading and stuff....the only thing that makes me think that it's a drawing and not a photograph is that the paper makes it like it was pixelized.

Amazing really...so when are we going to see more? I want I want!!! Please!!

I think your technique is great, but you could use more pencils maybe! Like HB for a normal face colour (you can't make it too dark with that....a 2B pencil for darker parts....shadows....and the 6B for the very dark parts only) If you don't use the darkest pencil on big areas it will only look better, coz that way you draw the attention to certain things...like eyes, eyelashes....smile...you can define the lines better!

But I think the most important thing is the paper! The one you are using is meant for charcoal drawings right? For pencil drawings use the smoothest paper you got! Smooth like printpaper...(don't use printpaper...just a paper that is almost as smoth as that :D)

I am by the way really impressed by your work...the shading and stuff....the only thing that makes me think that it's a drawing and not a photograph is that the paper makes it like it was pixelized.

Amazing really...so when are we going to see more? I want I want!!! Please!!

Okay, thanks for your advice. :D

Well, I like the paper I use (Canson) as it makes it softer. But I'll try with your "smooth paper" :)

I'll post some more v soon.

Elise