Hello everyone,

Hope you had a nice day :biggrin2:

Here's some more of my artwork. To be honest, you have been so excited about the last one that I fear you might be disappointed ... :sweatdrop:

I drawn this one in 2007.

2mex3ib.jpg

post-12628-142983680839_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone,

Here's some more of my artwork. To be honest, you have been so excited about the last one that I fear you might be disappointed ... :sweatdrop:

2mex3ib.jpg

aww don't worry about what other people think of you work if they say something bad. you're a good artist. i love your work :wub2::thumb_yello:

Hello everyone,

2mex3ib.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS,again! :wub2:your works are reallly great! I LOVE THEM! :wub2:

Hello everyone,

2mex3ib.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

it`s wonderful!! you`re really talented :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone,

2mex3ib.jpg

Haha. I think none of us is disappointed for sure!!!! :D

Great one, you are really talented! :)

I really like your portraits Rain!! I don't know, there's a thing about them that is special!!! I can see you put feelings in your drawing; that's important!!!

:D Love them!!!!!

I really like your portraits Rain!! I don't know, there's a thing about them that is special!!! I can see you put feelings in your drawing; that's important!!!

:D Love them!!!!!

Such a compliment! Thank you.

Well, I always put feelings, you're right lol, especially when it's Mika!

:lg:

Hello everyone,

2mex3ib.jpg

really amazing again elise!!

thanks(fanny here ;) )

encore,encore!!!:wub2:

@ Rain: Your drawings are amazing! You are extremely talented, lovely stuff you've made. :wink2:

I finished the pillow I was coloring like a week ago but I haven't taken a pic of the other side (I forgot :teehee:) So here is the side that you guys hadn't seen completed:

iPhonepics279.jpg

Sofia, it looks so pwettttty! :thumb_yello: I hope you didn't use washable markers because the colours might get ruined if you clean it. :naughty:

Thanks, I wanna take a pic in the daylight though, for better lighting. :naughty:

I'm not sure. :aah: The markers didn't say anything, but I'm not planning on using it as a pillow like for my head. (lol, that sounds weird!) I mean like it's just gonna be on top of my bed as decoration so hopefully it won't get dirty. Also, if I get to go to one of Mika's gigs ever I wanna give it to him. :biggrin2:

Thanks, I wanna take a pic in the daylight though, for better lighting. :naughty:

I'm not sure. :aah: The markers didn't say anything, but I'm not planning on using it as a pillow like for my head. (lol, that sounds weird!) I mean like it's just gonna be on top of my bed as decoration so hopefully it won't get dirty. Also, if I get to go to one of Mika's gigs ever I wanna give it to him. :biggrin2:

I know what kind of pillow you mean. You should totally give that pillow to Mika. :)

I know what kind of pillow you mean. You should totally give that pillow to Mika. :)

Now he just has to come to the south and I can give it to him. :naughty: With a note saying not to wash it, cuz idk if the markers were permanent. :teehee:

Now he just has to come to the south and I can give it to him. :naughty: With a note saying not to wash it, cuz idk if the markers were permanent. :teehee:

How thoughtful of you. :naughty:

And if you threw it at him, to give it to him, it wouldn't hurt. :mf_rosetinted: (wait, pun intended).

@ Rain: Your drawings are amazing! You are extremely talented, lovely stuff you've made. :wink2:

I finished the pillow I was coloring like a week ago but I haven't taken a pic of the other side (I forgot :teehee:) So here is the side that you guys hadn't seen completed:

iPhonepics279.jpg

oh, cool! :wub2:

I really love the little circles near the top :biggrin2: