Birthday Present For Mika?

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrected, I'm embroidering a rough of the back pattern of the shirt ( white for the sirt would be good ? ) I shall show it to you later for you to tell me what you think about it.

Corrected, I'm embroidering a rough of the back pattern of the shirt ( white for the sirt would be good ? ) I shall show it to you later for you to tell me what you think about it.

i think either a very bright coloured shirt, with plain thread, or a black shirt so that the bright coloured thread stands out even more

Well I have to put gold, light blue green, red, orange, purple, dark green, and turquoise sequins, and I have coulourful threads ( quite flashy ). What would you think would be better ? )

On black this is an example : jupe_by_aude.jpg

Well I have to put gold, light blue green, red, orange, purple, dark green, and turquoise sequins, and I have coulourful threads ( quite flashy ). What would you think would be better ? )

Wow, that's beautiful!!! :thumb_yello:

But a lot of work, I think!! :shocked:

i definatly think it looks stunning on a black shirt,

i think there should be as many coloures as possible, i'll try and send you some nice coloured threads and sequins if i can find any too =]

That is so cool:thumb_yello:

Yes I counted you , what would you like to do ?

Thanks, Mika's one will be bigger :D. So we are on for a black shirt ? Despite the fact that he always wears white ones at his gigs ? Thanks that rad freak ! I'll go to Bordeaux during the week to see if I can find others threads and sequins too ( I have other ones that on the picture but I think I could find others ).

I'll try to take pictures of different shirts so we can choose a great one together, but which sizeeee ? )

( You really should change the topic name :P )

Yes I counted you , what would you like to do ?

Thanks, Mika's one will be bigger :D. So we are on for a black shirt ? Despite the fact that he always wears white ones at his gigs ?

hmm if he always wears white, i think we should make it different =P lol

change him from white to bold black!

It was a skirt :P ; well WHO COULD PROBABLY TALK TO MIKA AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD PREFER A WHITE OR BLACK SHIRT, HIS ADDRESS AND HIS SIZEEEE ? :D Anybody ? Sunny maybe :/. Someone shall ask cherissee, luke, martin ?

You said something about coockies, didn't you?? I don't think that's a good idea..(sorry) because the'll be old before he gets them...don't you think??:shocked:

Well, of course they'd have to be baked and sent off as near to his birthday as possible, but this is why I suggested gingerbread--I think it takes a longer time to become stale.

That said, is anyone still up for the multi-country "Happy Birthday" idea?

And also, count me into the list! :-)

It was a skirt :P ; well WHO COULD PROBABLY TALK TO MIKA AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD PREFER A WHITE OR BLACK SHIRT, HIS ADDRESS AND HIS SIZEEEE ? :D Anybody ? Sunny maybe :/. Someone shall ask cherissee, luke, martin ?

haha! really?

well the black skirt looks amazing then XD

Well, of course they'd have to be baked and sent off as near to his birthday as possible, but this is why I suggested gingerbread--I think it takes a longer time to become stale.

That said, is anyone still up for the multi-country "Happy Birthday" idea?

And also, count me into the list! :-)

doesn't Christmas pudding or cake or whatever, take ages to go stale?