Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Hey Rainbow, if we'd had your number we would have phoned you too!:biggrin2:

Oh hey! That would have been awesome! Imagine the crap I would've gone on with! :roftl: I wouldn't have been able to handle talking to real life Scottish people in real life Scotland with real life Scottish accents snipping real life tartan and holding onto real life Mika duds. :roftl:

Och. I can smell the kilts from here. :roftl:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hey! That would have been awesome! Imagine the crap I would've gone on with! :roftl: I wouldn't have been able to handle talking to real life Scottish people in real life Scotland with real life Scottish accents snipping real life tartan and holding onto real life Mika duds. :roftl:

Och aye the noo!

so what did you decide to do with the leftover tartan ? how about some tartan scarfs to wave in the air at the gig then mika will know where you are all in the crowd ! :naughty:

Hi folks - survived the journey back - got home at 1am!!! Tired today - but would not have missed yesterday for anything. It was brilliant fun - and meeting up with some of the people from this forum was great.

Had a slightly surreal feeling driving down to Leezy's - "I am going to someones house, who I have never met, to make tartan trousers for someone else, who I have never met - with 4 other people I have never met?" Sounds like madness - yes!!! Mika madness!!!! :biggrin2:

Hi folks - survived the journey back - got home at 1am!!! Tired today - but would not have missed yesterday for anything. It was brilliant fun - and meeting up with some of the people from this forum was great.

Had a slightly surreal feeling driving down to Leezy's - "I am going to someones house, who I have never met, to make tartan trousers for someone else, who I have never met - with 4 other people I have never met?" Sounds like madness - yes!!! Mika madness!!!! :biggrin2:

SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL WENDI !!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: I imagine what it must have been like ... veeerrryyy strange ??!!! AND YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME .... and I gather ...LOTS OF LAUGHS !!!!! I JUST LOVE THAT MIKA IS BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER !!!

PS. I have NEVER been in a fanclub , for all of my life !!!!! And I am SOOOO enjoying the connections we are making here !! IT'S WONDERFUL !!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Rainbow you are sriously certifiable! Just watch out for the men in white coats knocking on your door!

well said and well done, i knew scots are tough people!

you deserve this! in flesh and bones, of course......

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thank you Robertina! you know how to life the weary spirits!

It's absolutely brilliant as we get to meet new people in here... and since everybody seems so wonderful! :wink2:

...Im going to another country to meet people I've never met and who still so friendly were ready to have me with them almost 5 full days... :flowers2: (again thank you for helping me)

... Im excited and looking forward to meet you all even Im usually kinda shy... :D

It's absolutely brilliant as we get to meet new people in here... and since everybody seems so wonderful! :wink2:

...Im going to another country to meet people I've never met and who still so friendly were ready to have me with them almost 5 full days... :flowers2: (again thank you for helping me)

... Im excited and looking forward to meet you all even Im usually kinda shy... :D

Hi Satu! We are really looking forward to meeting you too! I am shy too.......don't worry! You are bound too be a little nervous, it is a big thing to do............but it will be fine!

We have brought home some of the tartan so that you can make yourself a headband or something for the concert!

Hi Satu! We are really looking forward to meeting you too! I am shy too.......don't worry! You are bound too be a little nervous, it is a big thing to do............but it will be fine!

We have brought home some of the tartan so that you can make yourself a headband or something for the concert!

Thank you!

Ooh, a headband! I will have a headband out of Mika's trousers!! :yay:

Oh and you don't worry about me... Im a goofy girl, easilly pleased, I could sleep on the floor and eat some old socks... Would be happy! :naughty:

The biggest concern Im having at the moment is the flying...

I mean me + airports = chaos, a possible wrong flight to Alaska or Timbuktu... :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you!

Ooh, a headband! I will have a headband out of Mika's trousers!! :yay:

Oh and you don't worry about me... Im a goofy girl, easilly pleased, I could sleep on the floor and eat some old socks... Would be happy! :naughty:

The biggest concern Im having at the moment is the flying...

I mean me + airports = chaos, a possible wrong flight to Alaska or Timbuktu... :mf_rosetinted:

lol...................don't worry, I am sure that you will cope ok, don't forget, just ask somebody if you get stuck and don't worry, I will have the floor and the old socks ready for you!

lol...................don't worry, I am sure that you will cope ok, don't forget, just ask somebody if you get stuck and don't worry, I will have the floor and the old socks ready for you!

Sounds good then! :bleh:

Yeh, I thought so too... I can always ask the staff there...

Hello guys, if anyone's still reading this, thought I'd up my post count to about 15 now I think! Great job we did, he should love them and if he doesn't then he's very ungrateful! Well Done us, Fab 5!

Hello guys, if anyone's still reading this, thought I'd up my post count to about 15 now I think! Great job we did, he should love them and if he doesn't then he's very ungrateful! Well Done us, Fab 5!

Hiya Abby - have you survived? It was lovely meeting you!! :thumb_yello:

hi wendi!!!!!!

i haven't congratulated to you yet!!! you were the longer driver, weren't you???

the work is fab and i saved all pics in a special folder!

speak later a bit, but at 9.00pm italian time (8.00 pm at you) i'll be watching Mika's concert in Milan on TV!!!! you can also watch it on stream here:

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

you might see me!!!!

Just wanted to say that you trouser-making ladies ROCK! What an impressive job you did -- and it looks like you had a riot making them! I can't wait until you have the chance to bestow them upon their rightful owner!

WELL DONE!

dcdeb