Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

i've never posted in this thread but i know what you're doing girls, and it's totally AMAZING!!! i'm so excited for you all, and i don't even go the gig tonight, i just can imagine how you must feel!!!

looking forward to read your reports ladies!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've never posted in this thread but i know what you're doing girls, and it's totally AMAZING!!! i'm so excited for you all, and i don't even go the gig tonight, i just can imagine how you must feel!!!

looking forward to read your reports ladies!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I am not at the gig either - but feel almost there with all the texts the girls have sent me - this way lots of people can share in the excitement!!!

:yay:

omg omg omg omg, i barely can write...getting too emotional about it, i keep my tears from falling down my face...ppl in my family keep annoying me with silly questions, i fear they feel i'm nervous!

the girls are great ppl, and you wendi with them. i KNEW they could do it, because everything was prepared with intelligence, humour, irony and love.

i mean, all of us prepared something with love to him, but they are definitely better organized! and treasured what i told them and what i experienced in milan (poor me, i don't even have a pic of it).

can you pls tell me which page the big revelation is? that he got the trousers? i cannot go back , connection is pretty slow tonight...

I AM SO HAPPY, and i'm moved to tears, i repeat you.

Great great news! , what a start , they met him and got signatures!

<dances happy>:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I have an autograph!!!!! :yay: and a personal one for Tootch and Rainbow Sky - how cool is that!!!!! :biggrin2:

I've just been reading the past 20 pages (thanks for the PM Tootch!) and it's so exciting! Either the site is running slow or my computer is having problems because every page is taking an age to load.

I don't belive that Mika didn't know about the trousers. I'm sure that he did, but doesn't want to admit that he reads the forum and who can blame it when he knows that it's full of seriously deranged oldlings who want to see him in a chicken outfit!

(..........and don't try telling me that the chicken outfit was a coincidence because there's no way I'll ever believe that!:wink2: )

I am so excited for the Glasgow girls that I could burst!:naughty:

can you pls tell me which page the big revelation is? that he got the trousers? i cannot go back , connection is pretty slow tonight...

I AM SO HAPPY, and i'm moved to tears, i repeat you.

Robertina, here's the post where it all starts, I think it's page 141:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=179454&postcount=1122

dcdeb

Hey MM - I think you are right - maybe he felt that by admitting to knowing about the trousers it also meant he knew about chicken!!!! The guy was so kind to the girls - and Kath is head over heels - totally smitten!!!

My pages are slow too - makes it a pain - running from here to phone and back again - as I dont get a signal in this wee room!!

but doesn't want to admit that he reads the forum and who can blame it when he knows that it's full of seriously deranged oldlings who want to see him in a chicken outfit!

(..........and don't try telling me that the chicken outfit was a coincidence because there's no way I'll ever believe that!:wink2: )

I am so excited for the Glasgow girls that I could burst!:naughty:

you are welcome mm!!!

and i am with you about the chicken costume!

its his little "signal" to let us know he loves us!!!:wink2:

and i am with you about the chicken costume!

its his little "signal" to let us know he loves us!!!:wink2:

I like to think so!

There are dozens of animal costumes he could have picked that would have fitted in batter with the lion/monkey etc theme, so why pick a chicken costume unless it's because he knew how much we'd love it!:naughty:

I like to think so!

There are dozens of animal costumes he could have picked that would have fitted in batter with the lion/monkey etc theme, so why pick a chicken costume unless it's because he knew how much we'd love it!:naughty:

Typo MM - had me doubled up in stitches - "fitted in BATTER"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thanks to all for helping me to find myself at home here! i'm the only not anglo-speaking person here, and this means a lot to me.

so, to cut drama off, what shall we do to lighten this waiting? cards? darts? chess?

wendi, do you know how did they get in? no problem of security, then? or mum saw them queueing? i'm so curious, after reading all those problems with security....

cannot wait anymore, want to know if he wears them...maybe he's trying them on....let's hope they fit......aaarrrggghhhh

thanks to all for helping me to find myself at home here! i'm the only not anglo-speaking person here, and this means a lot to me.

so, to cut drama off, what shall we do to lighten this waiting? cards? darts? chess?

wendi, do you know how did they get in? no problem of security, then? or mum saw them queueing? i'm so curious, after reading all those problems with security....

cannot wait anymore, want to know if he wears them...maybe he's trying them on....let's hope they fit......aaarrrggghhhh

They were there really early - and were shown where to queue to have things signed, and photos taken etc. Mika was lovely with them, loved the trousers, and his Mum told the girls she liked their t-shirts. There was no bother, and they got right down at the front to watch the show. There should be some really good pictures!!!

I threw a flashy heart on stage at LOndon which he waved around for a bit thenm threw back into the crowd!

WAS IT THAT ONE ???

didnt know it was yours!!! I thought he got it cos he knew about glowing fans thingie:naughty:

2001102018791608398_rs.jpg