Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello guys! never got the chance to get into the whole tartan trousers thing and i kinda lost track of what was going on

and all of the sudden i realize that they are already done and delivered to the man himself! :shocked: i'm sooo behind on this one! you guys ROCK!

so, knowing that it's impossible not to sound dumb, how did it go? i'm sure he liked 'em to bits, but i'd really love to get all the juicy details!:biggrin2:

beckar i love all your new avatars! brilliant!:thumb_yello:

but have you seen new freddie's one??? it gives me headache!:shocked:

Yes, I told him it made me go :hypo:

dcdeb

HI Juley - he got them, he wore them for Grace Kelly and told me on sat that they were really soft and he was really chuffed!

Yeah, I think the whole saga of the night starts on about page 141 on this thread if you have the time to trwal through it, but Carri summed it up in a nutshell! Needless to say, we are still ecstatic! At the end of my signiture is the clip where Mika says 'they are a little tight fitting on the arse girls! Which of course we loved! On page 199 is leezys clip of us giving them

A week ago right now everyone was either glued to watching Mika - or glued to their computers on here, for updates from the concert!!!!

It seems longer than a week in some ways - Oh - what a night!!!!!!! :punk::wub2::naughty::roftl:

A week ago right now everyone was either glued to watching Mika - or glued to their computers on here, for updates from the concert!!!!

It seems longer than a week in some ways - Oh - what a night!!!!!!! :punk::wub2::naughty::roftl:

It is unbelievable to think it is just a week! Hiya Beckar..........but I aren't here!

It is unbelievable to think it is just a week! Hiya Beckar..........but I aren't here!

Neither am I! :wink2:

And was it only a week? Seems ages ago already... *sigh*

dcdeb

Just added another clip from last week!

How happy do you look Leigh!!!! :roftl:

That mean guy saying he was going to have to stop the line for a sound check didnt go down well with Mika - he didnt look too amused!!

Just added another clip from last week!

OK, I SWORE I was going to be good today and not spend so much time playing on the forum, but I am SO GLAD that I broke my oath!

Leezy, I love this, like Part 2 of the video we already have seen. It's just fabulous! Made my morning! Thanks! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

How happy do you look Leigh!!!! :roftl:

That mean guy saying he was going to have to stop the line for a sound check didnt go down well with Mika - he didnt look too amused!!

Mika completely ignored him, didn't he?! And that's when you got such a fantastic photo! *sigh*

dcdeb

I know the security guards etc have a job to do - but pop stars would not have fans if they didnt take the time to meet them, and get photos done!!

Mika genuinely seems to enjoy meeting fans - so let him do it!!!

So glad you put this on youtube, need to send to my friends!! You have to turn the sound up really high, but just after he gives leezy the pen back, he looks at me and that's when I say 'seeing as we made you the trousers, can we get a photo' and the girls laugh - he just smiles and says ok, but you can hardly hear all that. Also, I asked him twice just to put Mika cos I felt time was running out for us, but he kept asking my name!

Thank goodness that's on video, I KNEW I asked him that - the security guard was getting well hacked off, and in my head all I could think of was

GOT to get a photo!!!!! :biggrin2:

So glad you put this on youtube, need to send to my friends!! You have to turn the sound up really high, but just after he gives leezy the pen back, he looks at me and that's when I say 'seeing as we made you the trousers, can we get a photo' and the girls laugh - he just smiles and says ok, but you can hardly hear all that. Also, I asked him twice just to put Mika cos I felt time was running out for us, but he kept asking my name!

Thank goodness that's on video, I KNEW I asked him that - the security guard was getting well hacked off, and in my head all I could think of was

GOT to get a photo!!!!! :biggrin2:

he's such a sweet guy! i'm very happy you've been so lucky and had a great time!:wink2:

Hi Girls, thanks so much for posting that Leezy, I will have one very happy Abby when she sees that! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM