Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was speaking to our friend in RL, Julia, yesterday. She's coming to gig in May but never comes on here.

She suggested buying tartan trousers and putting patches on with messages from us all?

Just thought I'd pass it on.

I think I need to study a pattern. That will calm my nerves and negative thoughts.

Got a text from Kath - having a lovely time in Las Vegas and is wondering if we've got the material yet!!

Wendi, GITB, you will have to update your signature to add

Tartan Trouser 5

GITB, you are on the mission with me to get Rainbow's gift to Mika, so you are also in the the A Team - Rainbow's Mission 16 May 07.

Get your signatures updated girls!

Wendi, GITB, you will have to update your signature to add

Tartan Trouser 5

GITB, you are on the mission with me to get Rainbow's gift to Mika, so you are also in the the A Team - Rainbow's Mission 16 May 07.

Get your signatures updated girls!

Oh help, it was hard enough putting the biker smilies on! Will have a look at that tomorrow!

Spy's always have shades and wear a pink carnation for fellow spy's to know who they are! :bleh:

OOOOooo.... I've never heard of that!

*Walks into florist and narrows eyes*

That bucket of carnations is staring at me. :laser:

Aussie :insane:

Right girls, I need you to calm me down again. I've just googled for the last half hour to find sewing patterns for men's trousers and I've come up with a big zilch unless you want to see Mika wearing casual slacks.

Trunks?? Why on earth would you get a sewing pattern and make trunks???

My brain is fried. Am off to gym.

Right girls, I need you to calm me down again. I've just googled for the last half hour to find sewing patterns for men's trousers and I've come up with a big zilch unless you want to see Mika wearing casual slacks.

Remember gitb, the trick is to keep breathing!:biggrin2:

TRUNKS WOULD WORK FOR ME!!!!!!!!! MIKA IN TRUNKS *faints*

It says its for the mens top - so I dont think it a pattern for the trousers shown! Need to keep looking I guess :boxed:

Remember gitb, the trick is to keep breathing!:biggrin2:

there must be a straight forward pattern for these kind of trousers but kind of skinnied down...

mika would never ever look good in slacks, you could get a pattern for jeans , surely and agjust the pattern to mika's skinniness!

Good luck Lee...if you need me you know where to find me...or msn me if I can help in any way.....okay??!!