Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Can deffo not make the Monday, as I will have to ask for Tuesday off for in service day. I'd quite like to be material-getter with leezy, as I LOVE Rejects with a passion! Colour - gotta be red??!

Just have to make sure the pattern we get isn't 'slacks'!! :naughty:

Have you looked at the pattern link that scg came up with on the glasgow thread? No point in me looking at it, cause clothing making means nothing to me.

Kath, Wendi, can you make it Sunday 6th May???? Please please please please!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway, if kath's going away, she'll probably be glad of us getting the actual material, also Rejects will have loads of trouser patterns. When can you go? I'm supposed to be in Glasgow on Saturday, but just found out I can't get car, so I'll either be training it on Saturday, or meeting my friends on Sunday instead. Have texted them (because obviously it would be outrageous to phone and speak to them!) and waiting to hear back.

What I'm saying is, I can go this weekend, but don't know yet if I can go Sat or Sun!

Anyway, if kath's going away, she'll probably be glad of us getting the actual material, also Rejects will have loads of trouser patterns. When can you go? I'm supposed to be in Glasgow on Saturday, but just found out I can't get car, so I'll either be training it on Saturday, or meeting my friends on Sunday instead. Have texted them (because obviously it would be outrageous to phone and speak to them!) and waiting to hear back.

What I'm saying is, I can go this weekend, but don't know yet if I can go Sat or Sun!

If it would only take a couple of hours, I could manage on Saturday morning, failing that, Sunday after lunch would be good! :thumb_yello:

Changing subject slightly! Tee-shirts!! Could you manage tomorrow night either here or at yours? Chris has exam on Wednesday so will be deep in study tomorrow night!

no, can't make it - sadly I have to do a big Asda shop - the only evening this week I can do it and there is NO food in house!