Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

It sounds like the best fun! Yeah... I wonder where my package is too... *ponders* ...flying over the ocean somewhere? I tried to send myself, but it didn't really work out that well. Maybe next time eh?

Aussie :insane:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm If I was you instead of putting myself in a package I might try and stow away on a ship........preferably one being captained by Captain Jack Sparrow! (lets imagination stray off Mika for one nano second!)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmmmmmmmmm If I was you instead of putting myself in a package I might try and stow away on a ship........preferably one being captained by Captain Jack Sparrow! (lets imagination stray off Mika for one nano second!)

That is the best idea I have heard in a long time... you know... besides Mika's tartan troosers and all... :naughty:

You're gonna get me talking about one of my other obsessions now. :naughty:

That is the best idea I have heard in a long time... you know... besides Mika's tartan troosers and all... :naughty:

You're gonna get me talking about one of my other obsessions now. :naughty:

MMMMMMMM a very pleasant thought! Being holed up on a ship with Johnny Depp!

Anyway............before we get accused of being off topic! I have just allowed myself a viewing of Grace Kelly from the MSN recording........on the pretext of research.........I focused TOTALLY on Mika's trouser area! HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I must go now..................wanders off in a dream!

Hi all, just popping on now as I won't be on later at all - trying to avoid possible divorce....

I'm hoping we can get nice brushed cotton tartan material, so we won't need lining - also, lining! difficult!

Leezy, still never really arranged t-shirt night. What about Sunday night? Or, Stephen's away next weekend, but that might be leaving it a bit late. Could do that Saturday night. Or, next Tuesday night? This week is a bit of a nightmare. Also, we have our girls drinking night on Friday night - that makes it sound worse than it is!

Have a nice chit-chatty night everyone. Speak soon.

Hi all, just popping on now as I won't be on later at all - trying to avoid possible divorce....

I'm hoping we can get nice brushed cotton tartan material, so we won't need lining - also, lining! difficult!

Leezy, still never really arranged t-shirt night. What about Sunday night? Or, Stephen's away next weekend, but that might be leaving it a bit late. Could do that Saturday night. Or, next Tuesday night? This week is a bit of a nightmare. Also, we have our girls drinking night on Friday night - that makes it sound worse than it is!

Have a nice chit-chatty night everyone. Speak soon.

Off to see Sunshine on Leith on Saturday night, we will have to manage sometime this week. Will get back to you on that!

Great idea on the tartan trousers. I think he'll look great in them!

My family is still in the "teasing" stage about Mika, but I think if i were making him pants, my husband would definitely move his emotion to jealousy!

Can we put a piece of paper in the pockets of the trousers when finished, with our names on?

Just so he knows who to thank! :naughty:

I could draw something on it... :wink2:

[edit: I want to make the piece of paper look nice!]

I am not officially here tonight, but had a thought while I was whizzing round Asda.

Can we put a piece of paper in the pockets of the trousers when finished, with our names on?

Just so he knows who to thank! :naughty:

I did have a thought that it would be really nice if we could have a fancy sewn label......but maybe that is being a bit optimistic! But yes, we could certainly put a slip of paper in........a compliments slip!

Yes, I am with you on the no linning if possible........far too difficult!

When you are buying don't forget a zip and any other fastenings required.

A slip of paper would be wonderful - as I wont be there he just MIGHT read my name out - I would be sooooooo happy then!!!! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Yep, I think we will need to work on getting a fancy piece........of paper that is!

If u can't find any super fancy paper...

I would like to try to draw something on a piece of paper!

And then maybe everyone could write their names on it by themselves..?

I could draw whatever you decide... Something colourful maybe?

I mean I would make it soon and then you can decide if u like it or then get another paper!! :D

If u can't find any super fancy paper...

I would like to try to draw something on a piece of paper!

And then maybe everyone could write their names on it by themselves..?

I could draw whatever you decide... Something colourful maybe?

I mean I would make it soon and then you can decide if u like it or then get another paper!! :D

Sounds good to me

I am (reluctantly) saying my farewells tonight as I am going to be too busy after this to get on before I go away on holiday.

I am going to miss the forum SO much and will be desperate to get back on!

Take care everyone and good luck with all the plans. I will try and keep up to date a bit by text but don't want to risk divorce..........well, not whilst on holiday anyway!

Love Kath

Soo... What should I try to draw?

I thought Mika won't maybe need a portrait of his own face...or?

This is what I thought to draw first:

*something tartan-like thing?

*Scottish things?

*LICM figures?

*Something other colourful?

*then I thought LICM kinda thing where would be little colourful things

that reflects everyone in this... (like the sofas and tvs and flowers in LICM)

*your suggestions!!

It's only a piece of paper but Im excited... :D

Have a lovely holiday, Kath! (We'll try to cope here)