Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, but people can be the same height and have different leg lengths.........depends on length of torso also! I reckon go for the 36 though

Hi Mika Mad!

Hiya.

I'm just loving this Mika's leg length conversation!

Dare I ask about the A**?

Right, I have to go now!

Decide on the date for sure (6th May - yes?)

Me & GITB will go get material at weekend!

Will check on again before I go to bed!

and make sure you get extra fabric to allow matching the tartan (it is plaid - right?)

don't! I really regret having told Stephen......

Well, we all have to do it at some point...........and will no doubt not get any better reaction....................at least you have gotten it over with!

and make sure you get extra fabric to allow matching the tartan (it is plaid - right?)

Excellent point Tootch............oh to be an expert! Good grief, these trews are going to be GOOD!

Sorry Leezy, missed your post.............yes, Sunday 6th (if I get permission).....not sure how long it will take me to get over....Gitb how long does it take for you to get to your In laws? (sorry dirty word!)

Right guys, I'm off to shower before bed.

Plan so far is that me and leezy will get material and source pattern...red tartan I think was the consensus. We can pin and cut and have it ready for Sunday 6 May if kath can make it and hopefully sheena and wendi too. Then we will sew sew sew!!!!

That isn't bad journey time then. I reckon I had better sign off now and break the happy news to Dave!

So..........GITB an dLeezy to get the stuff..............and the pattern? Same shop? All to get together on Sunday 6th?

Right guys, I'm off to shower before bed.

Plan so far is that me and leezy will get material and source pattern...red tartan I think was the consensus. We can pin and cut and have it ready for Sunday 6 May if kath can make it and hopefully sheena and wendi too. Then we will sew sew sew!!!!

Great minds think alike! Great plan!

Night night all! x

Have you looked at the pattern link that scg came up with on the glasgow thread? No point in me looking at it, cause clothing making means nothing to me.

Kath, Wendi, can you make it Sunday 6th May???? Please please please please!

I can make the 6th :D

*laughs at the goings on that have occurred in this thread overnight*

You guys actually got Mika’s measurements! :roftl: :roftl: This Martin guy is a legend.

It's all coming together nicely girls! Woohoo!! :punk::thumb_yello:

Aussie :insane:

*with tartan stars in her eyes*