2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well when im lost in my car i tend to swear ALOT and i make stupid learner driver errors which makes other drivers on the road frustrated with me which in turn makes me more agressive :naughty:

and that sucks...you actually missed mika performing because you were lost?? i think i would have cried :shocked:

well when im lost in my car i tend to swear ALOT and i make stupid learner driver errors which makes other drivers on the road frustrated with me which in turn makes me more agressive :naughty:

and that sucks...you actually missed mika performing because you were lost?? i think i would have cried :shocked:

ha ha.. well then... i don't think i'll be travelling with u anytime soon :fisch::naughty: that must be quite funny though.. err what unlucky person has experienced this ? :naughty:

yeah i know :( it was that hmv performance he did on the 5th feb.. like an idiot i went to the wrong hmv and i didn't find the other hmv til like 30 mins after he finished performing.. though i hard he didn't stay for long anyway so i don't think i missed too much :fisch:

Yay my new flashing hearts turned up :biggrin2:

(And on the invoice where I put 'another Mika gig' in the comments bit they've drawn a smiley face and put 'have a good night!' :biggrin2:)

yey thats good :)

aw bless them.. i think us MFCers will be very well-known in the near future.. we're pretty much taking over the world :naughty:

awww a smily face on your invoice :blush-anim-cl:

Thats soo sweet of them but then again they must be doing a booming business of Flashing hearts - maybe we could ask them to produce a flashing heart wand for us aswell?

or would that be pushing their generousity a bit too much? :naughty:

awww a smily face on your invoice :blush-anim-cl:

Thats soo sweet of them but then again they must be doing a booming business of Flashing hearts - maybe we could ask them to produce a flashing heart wand for us aswell?

or would that be pushing their generousity a bit too much? :naughty:

welll.. they may as well thank us :bleh: if it weren't for us (or mika :fisch:) they wouldn't be making so much money this year :naughty:

If it makes them money, I can't see them saying no...

Maybe would could get a personalised limited set for MFC members only! lol

I WAS JUST GONNA SAY THAT haha we need a logo put on them or something :naughty:

Getting lost by foot in Londons fun! Well, unless you actually need to be somewhere and you're going to be late or something.

Yeah, like me when i went to meet Akim for my screen test! LOL!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

my train from Kidderminster drops me off at snow hill station so i have to WALK through town to get to new street station :boxed:

OMG - I used to live near Stourbridge and I remember that trek between Snow Hill and New Street - not good with a suitcase - you'll be cream crackered by the time you get there eh?! :stretcher:

Good luck :roftl:

OMG - I used to live near Stourbridge and I remember that trek between Snow Hill and New Street - not good with a suitcase - you'll be cream crackered by the time you get there eh?! :stretcher:

I've ran there before when I almost missed my train..almost killed me hahah

i never really venture into stourbridege only if i fancy going to Merry Hill shopping centre :wink2: But i know stourbrige well :biggrin2:

its an easy trek between the two stations IF the shopping arcades are open because its just a case of cutting through them all but if its early in the morning or on a sunday you have to walk the long way around :boxed: Last time i did it was when i went to Leeds and people aren't really very accomodating when you are lugging around a suitcase and it was always me who had to step out of their way :thumbdown:

I've ran there before when I almost missed my train..almost killed me hahah

Ha ha - yeah I miss the escalators at New Street too (and the ramp :naughty: )

i never really venture into stourbridege only if i fancy going to Merry Hill shopping centre :wink2: But i know stourbrige well :biggrin2:

its an easy trek between the two stations IF the shopping arcades are open because its just a case of cutting through them all but if its early in the morning or on a sunday you have to walk the long way around :boxed: Last time i did it was when i went to Leeds and people aren't really very accomodating when you are lugging around a suitcase and it was always me who had to step out of their way :thumbdown:

Perhaps you should wear your ladybird outfit for that part of the journey (I'm sure those Brummies would move out of the way for you then tee hee :wink2::roftl: )

ok, yesterday i was excited, and today, i am nervous! why am i nervous! i think its cos i had a dream last night about me getting up late and like, trying to rush to get ready but everything was in slow motion ! frustrating!

hmm, actually, maybe im nervous cos i have to phone work to pull a sicky..

ok now im making myself worse!!

:roftl: actually, thinking about in now, im mega excited!

ok, yesterday i was excited, and today, i am nervous! why am i nervous! i think its cos i had a dream last night about me getting up late and like, trying to rush to get ready but everything was in slow motion ! frustrating!

hmm, actually, maybe im nervous cos i have to phone work to pull a sicky..

ok now im making myself worse!!

:roftl: actually, thinking about in now, im mega excited!

i was really nervous the first time i went to a mika gig noo idea why.. i couldn't eat at all :blink: its so strange.. but nothing to be nervous bout.. well i guess u got different reasons from me though :bleh:

hope u can pull off being sick :biggrin2:

im DEFINATELY excited now, cos i got dressed up in my outfit and did my makeup!! its got me in the mood for mika! (ok forget that, im always in the mood for mika!)

but i took a pic if anyone wants to see! unless you want to keep it a surpise!

i hope everyone else is all prepared for the parade!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

im DEFINATELY excited now, cos i got dressed up in my outfit and did my makeup!! its got me in the mood for mika! (ok forget that, im always in the mood for mika!)

but i took a pic if anyone wants to see! unless you want to keep it a surpise!

i hope everyone else is all prepared for the parade!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i want to see your outfit...LOL!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::naughty::wink2:

oh did you go for the alic in wonderland yuppy??? :thumb_yello:

Our parade is going to be Super!!!!

Somerset House OMG OMG not long now :biggrin2:

no, not alice! didnt have enough money!!

still a cat, but with better make up, and a tail! and a collar, oooh and fluffy wrist/paw things! (i got a little bit bored today!)