2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

ive finished i just have to whack it into my boot in the morning and drive to the station...i think i will have to leave at about 6.30am :shocked:

Actually Leave the house because i need to sort out parking ticket for 3 days at the station before i get on my first train at 7.22 :boxed:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 8:07 train gets to New Street at 8:28 :thumb_yello: But if I miss that then I'm in a bit of trouble :blink:

WAAAAAa im getting excited!!

well i have excited anyway, but i mean like PROPERLY!!

i cant wait to meet everyone!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :mf_lustslow:

I'm getting excited now toooo :D There's no way i'm going to be able to get much sleep tonight

Hi everyone. Just get back from my Star Wars weekend :biggrin2: . Too tired to read all the posts. Who could be keen enough to summarize what's happening on Tuesday, what you have planned to do. Merci :thumb_yello:

OK... in less than 24 hours I will be on my way to London (well, first to Utrecht, then to Schiphol and then to London). :naughty:

Still a bit worried about the weather... Oh well, I should be fine underneath my blue poncho. :naughty:

and im travelling into London in the morning ...However i am getting a bit concerned as when i get into London Euston Station i have Nooo idea what to do to get into picadilly circus...i think i have to get the tube to kings X

But its going to be an experience as i have never used the tube before :boxed:

At least you've got a poncho :)

I have a yellow one with Niagara Falls on it but I don't want to use that one incase I lose/wreck it...it's a long way to go back and get another one :naughty:

10 hours and i'll be on my way to London!!!

:roftl:

and im travelling into London in the morning ...However i am getting a bit concerned as when i get into London Euston Station i have Nooo idea what to do to get into picadilly circus...i think i have to get the tube to kings X

But its going to be an experience as i have never used the tube before :boxed:

I'll show you where to go :P You need to get on the Northern Line to Kings Cross and then get the Piccadilly Line to ..Piccadilly. I've got to get the Northern Line from Euston too so I'll make sure you don't get lost!!!

EDIT: Actually you can just get the Northern line directly to Piccadilly instead.. I'll be on the different branch.

I'll show you where to go :P You need to get on the Northern Line to Kings Cross and then get the Piccadilly Line to ..Piccadilly. I've got to get the Northern Line from Euston too so I'll make sure you don't get lost!!!

Thankyou Jennie - i would be surely getting lost without you!!! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Hey ALL : Have one amazing time , you will :punk: :punk:

Good luck cant wait for all the stories:biggrin2:

Too bad that you will not be there Fred! But you will read the stories!

I won't be back home until Wednesday night late, I guess my report will follow on Thursday.

Bag is halfway packed now, I will do the rest tomorrow as soon as I know what to bring because of the weather. :blink:

BexxY, I printed this map out yesterday, it fits on an A4 piece of paper:

http://people.reed.edu/~reyn/London.Tube.gif

And I guess you can get free tube maps in London, that is what I remember from the last time I was there (1999?).

Yep they have free ones at the stations. Or you can buy one of those Snap-Maps from little vending machines (£2 I think) which also have a few other maps on showing landmarks etc which is very useful! I never go to London without mine. It also tells you the popular bus routes and has a close up version of central London with all the road names et on.

oh a tube map is useless to me i have noo idea how to read maps and such :naughty:

i respond better to asking people on the street and getting pointed in the general direction :naughty:

Thankyou Jennie - i would be surely getting lost without you!!! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

You might still get lost WITH me so I wouldn't say that just yet :naughty: I only ever seem to get lost in London when I have a suitcase... it really messes me up! I think it's the stress of having to get it on the escalator without falling off it (which has almost happend several times) whilst looking at the signs on the walls and overhead...

Too bad that you will not be there Fred! But you will read the stories!

I won't be back home until Wednesday night late, I guess my report will follow on Thursday.

Bag is halfway packed now, I will do the rest tomorrow as soon as I know what to bring because of the weather. :blink:

Amazing ! , well Blue , Bexxy , Jennie and all ... make it rock! :thumb_yello:

Good look have a blast , hope you meet him too