We will!! Shame you're not coming though :(

I'll text you if anything exciting happens!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will!! Shame you're not coming though :(

I'll text you if anything exciting happens!!! :thumb_yello:

hahaha you mean like when you were in the after party at birmingham and the only thing you could text was OMG OMG :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha you mean like when you were in the after party at birmingham and the only thing you could text was OMG OMG :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HAHAHA Sorry. If I had known you were all crowding around the phone waiting for news I'd have tried to be a bit more detailed :bleh:

But then again..I was shaking that much it took me about 10 mins to write that message! PLUS Mika was standing right next to me in deep conversation with us which was a littttle bit distracting! :naughty:

HAHAHA Sorry. If I had known you were all crowding around the phone waiting for news I'd have tried to be a bit more detailed :bleh:

But then again..I was shaking that much it took me about 10 mins to write that message! PLUS Mika was standing right next to me in deep conversation with us which was a littttle bit distracting! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah i think i would have probably been the same it was good of you to be able to type OMG :naughty:

if i had been in your situation Hell i would have been...phone..whats a phone LOL

:D

Right I think I need to go to bed...even though there's no way i'll be sleeping any time soon! Gonna have to get up early to do my last minute packing!

I'll text you in the morning Bexx when i'm at New Street or something and everyone else: I'LL SEE YOU TUESDAY!!!! :roftl:

Must try and clam down now so I can sleep!!!

Right Jennie See you tomorow!!! - must keep reminding myself you WONT be wearing the pink wig tomorow :roftl: :roftl:

Try and get some sleep tonight as i should do soon aswell :boxed:

Right Jennie See you tomorow!!! - must keep reminding myself you WONT be wearing the pink wig tomorow :roftl: :roftl:

Try and get some sleep tonight as i should do soon aswell :boxed:

Well I could always wear it for ID purposes if you really want :naughty:

I've only just got out the bath! Needed a nice hot soak - gonna be manic tomorrow. Bad enough trying to get on the tube with loads of people just carrying a frigging handbag!! Dunno how i'm gonna cope with a soddin' case!! LOL!!:naughty: Cor....that was only last month aswell - seems like ages ago (screen test for TBA).

I'm nearly packed. :thumb_yello: Spent lots of time with my daughter as won't be seeing her for a few days - that'll be hard. Haven't had more than about 18 hours away from her, that was bad enough. (Awwwww)

Still, i am gonna have a ball and enjoy seeing my friends again and gonna have a paaarrrrrrttaaay!!!!! - on Tuesday!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Yeah Baby!!! LOL!!:punk::biggrin2::roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

*sneaks in and looks about*...I'm scared :shocked: but I am sure it will all be great and I will have a blast and the big smoke wont be so scary to a lonely 'ol biddy like me once I meet up with my MFCers :thumb_yello: So your all taking brollys and ponchos then eh? well in THAT case I will take my ever so fashionable yellow Disney one :biggrin2: though if it hides my costume that I haven't even started to make yet :blink: then so be it lol, we will ALL look like chickens (why do I think everyone owns a bright yellow poncho like me? :boxed: ).

*sneaks in and looks about*...I'm scared :shocked: but I am sure it will all be great and I will have a blast and the big smoke wont be so scary to a lonely 'ol biddy like me once I meet up with my MFCers :thumb_yello: So your all taking brollys and ponchos then eh? well in THAT case I will take my ever so fashionable yellow Disney one :biggrin2: though if it hides my costume that I haven't even started to make yet :blink: then so be it lol, we will ALL look like chickens (why do I think everyone owns a bright yellow poncho like me? :boxed: ).

dont suppose you have a spare poncho?! :blush-anim-cl: i dont have one!! :(

After going to the doctors (yeah, trust me to be ill, huh? Not that it'll stop me!) I have to put my phone on charge, sort out a bag and put everything I need in (Phone, brolly, hairbrush, money, makeup, umm... I think about that) Wash/straighten my hair, put in hair tattoo, check I have all of cozzie and that's it... I hope.

Ahhhh!!!! Tomorrow!!! Can't wait anymore!!!!

Oh and I find it very hard to believe that it will be cold and rainy tomorrow...

At the moment it's 28 degrees and sunny (and humid!) in Holland. Well at least where I am now, there is thunder and rain in the western part of our country (and it's coming this way tonight). But for now it is still freaking hot where I am. Sitting behind my computer with a fan blowing fresh air in my neck. :blink:

Oh and I find it very hard to believe that it will be cold and rainy tomorrow...

At the moment it's 28 degrees and sunny (and humid!) in Holland. Well at least where I am now, there is thunder and rain in the western part of our country (and it's coming this way tonight). But for now it is still freaking hot where I am. Sitting behind my computer with a fan blowing fresh air in my neck. :blink:

i could really do with a fan, it's too flipping hot at the moment, but i won't be complaining if it stays like this tomorrow :fisch: