2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Helloooo people

im just in Londopn as i write this message to you all just in the hostel internet cafe while Sara has her cold shower :naughty:

The weather is very warm and muggy :thumbdown:

and the internet service is CRAP!!!!

Been a good day sooo far walked around LOTS and sat in macdonalds and nearly jumped around dancing as they started to play Big girl it was HILARIOUS :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOooo i just remembered - Sara says hello everyone :thumb_yello:

Noow i dont know what we are going to do for the rest of the day some poor random person is having to share a room with us (me rak1 and sara) we dont know who they are yet but all we see is a bag im hoping we can convert them to our Mikarish ways :naughty:

OOooo i just remembered - Sara says hello everyone :thumb_yello:

Noow i dont know what we are going to do for the rest of the day some poor random person is having to share a room with us (me rak1 and sara) we dont know who they are yet but all we see is a bag im hoping we can convert them to our Mikarish ways :naughty:

Lollipops on all the doors .. its tradition now :biggrin2:

Hi Bexxy.

We're all sooooooooooo jealous of you (but not the poor person who has to share the room with you 3, they'll be scarred for life!:naughty: )

'Hope you all have a brilliant time tomorrow

MM

x

hahaha i know its two bunk beds aswell and one of us will be positioned on the top above them

Dont be jealous of me London has been a nightmare this morning i never realised exactly how hot and sticky the underground system is - Not to mention confusing , without Sara im sure i would be somewhere on the out skirts of the city by now :naughty:

Don't worry Bexxy, by the time we're done with them, they'll know the lyrics to every single Mika song known to man!

I'm now on the coach, meandering up the motorway, and the flag has it's own special place in the boot. And quite right too!

I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bunk bed, haven't done that since I was a kid, this is such an adventure, dare I say better than going to Glastonbury.

Don't worry Bexxy, by the time we're done with them, they'll know the lyrics to every single Mika song known to man!

I'm now on the coach, meandering up the motorway, and the flag has it's own special place in the boot. And quite right too!

I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bunk bed, haven't done that since I was a kid, this is such an adventure, dare I say better than going to Glastonbury.

hahah its going to be fun here the showers dont really leave much to the imagination :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I think me and sara may take a wander down to somerset house to say a quick hello to Jennie in the queue although my feet are already killing me

Ooooo we went to be nosy at blink gallery aswell and all the pictures are down :boxed: It was really upsetting and that nice dude we saw was a bit rude he said its all over and go away basically !!!

But they still have the paint on the walls and stuff :biggrin2:

AWW! He was so nice the other day too. We're running about half an hour late, we're only in Swindon at the moment and we have to go to Heathrow yet.

The drivers getting a bit stressed as some blokes messing him about. I think we'll be leaving shortly though.

Is Jennie seeing Lily Allen tonight? Lucky girl two great gigs in two days. Is she staying at the hostel tonight?

What are you and Sara doing about eating tonight, 'cause I know I'm gonna be starving when I get there.

Have an absolutely FABULOUS time everyone! I can't wait for reports and pictures. Oh, and see to it that Danika meets Mika. I've sent her on a top secret mission for me. :wink2:

:biggrin2:

why thank u.. i hope a have a fabulous time too :bleh:

i'll see what i can do for your top secret mission :das: do u want me to kiss him on your behalf? :bleh:

not even a peck on the cheek?? a 'brotherly' peck on the cheek? :bleh:

Ok, just a brotherly peck. Anything more, and it's certainly not supposed to be from me! :roftl:

Just make sure that everyone shoves you to the front of the line when Mika comes out to meet you guys. I'd really appreciate that. :biggrin2:

Ok, just a brotherly peck. Anything more, and it's certainly not supposed to be from me!

Just make sure that everyone shoves you to the front of the line when Mika comes out to meet you guys. I'd really appreciate that. :biggrin2:

lol ha ha.. if i get carried away its not my fault :fisch:

but then, if i'm first i won't be able to have as much time with him as i would being last :das:

Good luck tomorrow everyone and have a fab Mikagasmic time :biggrin2::punk::mf_lustslow:

Daniks shake ya booty for me to :naughty:

yeeey! *shakes booty for jas* lol

Hi everyone:biggrin2:

I finally received my ticket I'd bought from ebay IT says Unreserved, Open Air-Standing, Somerset House, Strand. Is it what says on your tickets too?:boxed: The thing is this is the very first time I bought anything from ebay and I can't help being a bit sceptical:sneaky2: :boxed:

Anyway, is everyone using the "Monument" underground station? the last time I wen to Somerset House was in the winter for Ice Skating there:roll1:

What time is everyone going and is it first go in, the best postion?

I don't what time I should go there? any idea?:boxed:

Oh and are camera's with video capture allowed in or not??

I just went to the doctors and I have a 'rumbling appendix'. Luckily, it isn't serious, but if it gets worse, I have to go hosp. again (grr) but I explained to my mum my appendix will have to wait til Wensday. It is now 29 and a half hours til the doors open :biggrin2:

Poor Becky! I hope everything will be ok!!! :wink2:

woa woa woa!! im way too excited! im hyperventilating!

i need to pack, NOW!

i know il forget something!! and and and, im annoyed, that its raing, cos i might not be able to weat my giant fluffy boots/paws!

arrrrrrrgh! i know im gonna forget something!

like my ticket :shocked: :shocked:

I just went to the doctors and I have a 'rumbling appendix'. Luckily, it isn't serious, but if it gets worse, I have to go hosp. again (grr) but I explained to my mum my appendix will have to wait til Wensday. It is now 29 and a half hours til the doors open :biggrin2:

Poor you! Take care and see you tomorrow hopefully.