2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have managed to sort out an outfit of sorts at short notice. Pink cowgirl hat, checked shirt and jeans ... I popped down to Toys R Us this afternoon and bought a toy gun and sheriffs badge and low and behold I am now a cowgirl :toot:

Tickets arrived yesterday - bit scary cos they are e-tickets, so always the danger that seller has sold them to more than one person (oh well, will find out on Tuesday).

Getting really excited now :woot_jump:

THIS

rainbowbrite01941.jpg

haha I've taken the arm and leg warmers off though incase theres a fire or something and I need to unexpectedly go outside

Will you wear them at the gig, though (leg and arm warmers) ?

I saw this costume and this is one of thoses i would have bought if i had bought one of Leg Avenue costumes... This one and the green Mad Hatter one ! They were my favourites !

You will look fantastic ! And sexy :thumb_yello::wink2:

Will you wear them at the gig, though (leg and arm warmers) ?

I saw this costume and this is one of thoses i would have bought if i had bought one of Leg Avenue costumes... This one and the green Mad Hatter one ! They were my favourites !

You will look fantastic ! And sexy :thumb_yello::wink2:

Yeah I'll wear them on Tuesday!!!

I was torn between this and the Mad Hatter. I might save up and get the Mad Hatter for another one :thumb_yello:

I'm really excited and I have to go to bed soon! (It's 8:18 pm here.) How can I sleep? :shocked: I haven't slept properly for five nights and in each night Mika has popped in to see me! :roftl: I don't remember what he was doing last night though. :naughty:

I hope I will see as many of you as possible at Somerset House! Goooood night and Mika dreams! :biggrin2:

I'm really excited and I have to go to bed soon! (It's 8:18 pm here.) How can I sleep? :shocked: I haven't slept properly for five nights and in each night Mika has popped in to see me! :roftl: I don't remember what he was doing last night though. :naughty:

I hope I will see as many of you as possible at Somerset House! Goooood night and Mika dreams! :biggrin2:

I bet I won't be able to sleep either..knowing I have to be up early tomorrow :|

Goodnight! See you Tuesday

:roftl:

BEXXY! i had a moment like thatliterally 10mins ago! i was on the phone to my un mika fan mate, getting her to help me write lists!!

i wrote four! like, to do list, to do on monday, to do tuesday morning, and to pack!

its almost as if i know perfectly well its all happening - its just i my mind wont accept the idea until im actually there :roftl: :roftl:

O r it may hit me as soon as i book into the hostel tomorow then i will havea super hyper rampage around the streets of london :roftl:

I still haven't finished packing! and I still need to dry and straighten my hair tonight will will take about 2 hours.

I've just spent all my time today making lists of things I need to pack..then re-writing them in a different order. I've still not finished and I bet I've missed the important things off the list anyway...

I'm gonna be mentally going through my list of things I need to bring on the train in the morning remembering all the things I forgot to pack.

haha i will be lying in bed tonight with things going through my head especially what i have forgotten to pack!!

Which means i wont be getting much sleep and possibly fall asleep on the train tomorow :blink:

I have a spare ticket for Tuesday

Pleeeeease somebody take it haha (in exchange for some money of course)

PM me if you want it or know someone who might.

why do you now have a spare ticket Jennie? wasnt your sister going with you?

haha i will be lying in bed tonight with things going through my head especially what i have forgotten to pack!!

Which means i wont be getting much sleep and possibly fall asleep on the train tomorow :blink:

And I won't draw stuff on you and take photos :naughty:

I'll probably be doing the same though. I don't have to get up till about 6:30 though which isn't toooo early. Since I finished college the other week though I haven't really benn getiing up in the mornings haha

why do you now have a spare ticket Jennie? wasnt your sister going with you?

She was but then she said Beckar could have it instead since she wasn't too bothered about going. But now Beckar isn't going and my sisters working now so.... I need to sell it to someone! (Because I owe my sister the money for it still)

i dont know anyone who wants a ticket i think everyone who was despirately searching earlier in the month has already got what they wanted and such ...maybe you could sell it in the queue to someone :blink:

i dont know anyone who wants a ticket i think everyone who was despirately searching earlier in the month has already got what they wanted and such ...maybe you could sell it in the queue to someone :blink:

Yeah I'm gonna have to try and do that. The whole fancy dress thing might mean there will be less people passing by who want a ticket though I think... I'll have to try though!