2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have many videos because the sound wasn't going to turn out for the louder songs. I got the full video of You've Got the Love but the sounds not amazzing (Pictures good though) and I got a short video of the beginning of Happy Ending, one of the crowd and one of the trolley lady :P

wow you wouldnt believe it looking at the guy stood next to me who scratches his head he was really going for it in the concert giving it all ..:punk: :punk: :punk: ... :roftl:

I didn't like that giuy standing to the right of me :S First he spread his arms over the barrier and wouldn't let anyone stand there (until I pushed him out the way hahah) and then he snezed right in my face!! EW and everytime I turned round to talk to you he spread himself out so I couldn't turn back to the front :thumbdown:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! omg that was SOOOOOO FUNNY! sparky!! haha, i didnt notice that at first! you are a legend!

sparky i wonder if she knew jennie was filming or not because you just couldnt have planned that everytime i watch it i just burst out laughing!!!!

Hahhah yeah I love that vid.. we only did it to try and find where rose had got too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqTEav9NCP8

You;ve Got the Love

(sounds not great but you can still see Mika in all his wonderful dancing glory...)

That was brilliant...we never did find rose in the audience did we :naughty:

and mika's dancing woah that was HOT wasnt it he has soo much energy...i bet he was brilliant at playing hop scotch when he was younger though :naughty:

Hahhah yeah I love that vid.. we only did it to try and find where rose had got too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqTEav9NCP8

You;ve Got the Love

(sounds not great but you can still see Mika in all his wonderful dancing glory...)

Not able to see the vid yet, but I'm glad my separation from you guys had a positive result. I'll try and check it out tomorrow .

Exactly a week ago I was on the plane to London around this time... Time flies - or something like my sig says. :naughty:

lol thats cute....

yes time fly! cant believe its more than a month that i saw mikush.....MISS THE MEN!