2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Oh MINI MIKA! Hello! (I'm sorry I couldn't pronounce your name)

Sorry to hear about your flight thats such a shame!

You looked amazing by the way!

I gave you the lollipop in Bexxy's room!:biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Koko (not mini-Mika) !! Glad you're back home safe ! It's a shame we didn't get to talk much (with Giulietta either) !! I hope to meet you again sooner or later ! :thumb_yello:

Sorry for tonight, but you can't have it all... :bleh::wink2:

Oh MINI MIKA! Hello! (I'm sorry I couldn't pronounce your name)

Sorry to hear about your flight thats such a shame!

You looked amazing by the way!

I gave you the lollipop in Bexxy's room!:biggrin2:

oh yessssss... JEMMA how can i forget you?it's impossible!!!!!!:biggrin2:

you are so sweet!! thank you so much for all..

and where the wheelbarrow take to you...LOL...:bleh::wink2: ?

Hey Koko (not mini-Mika) !! Glad you're back home safe ! It's a shame we didn't get to talk much (with Giulietta either) !! I hope to meet you again sooner or later ! :thumb_yello:

Sorry for tonight, but you can't have it all... :bleh::wink2:

oh thank you OLIVIA!!!yes i'm sad that we didn't talked so much!!

maybe we didn't have so much time..i'm sorry!!

i'm sure that next time will be better!!! will you come to italy on october?

oh thank you OLIVIA!!!yes i'm sad that we didn't talked so much!!

maybe we didn't have so much time..i'm sorry!!

i'm sure that next time will be better!!! will you come to italy on october?

Oh no, sadly, at the moment, i decided i shouldn't travel too much to see the same gig again and again :naughty: ... And i don't really like huge venues, so... Maybe just Brighton and London (the 1st one) in Nov-Dec... Will YOU be there ?

Oh no, sadly, at the moment, i decided i shouldn't travel too much to see the same gig again and again :naughty: ... And i don't really like huge venues, so... Maybe just Brighton and London (the 1st one) in Nov-Dec... Will YOU be there ?

oh i understand... i don't know at the moment.. i would like to come in one of the london gig on dec, or another england gig but i don't know..

i'll see..LOL..:bleh:

im not sure for how long i will have electricity tonight there is a massive thunder storm at the moment it is pretty risky me even being online but i just had to say and i will keep on saying Somerset House was a fantastic time!!!

KokoLondon you were a star :thumb_yello:

i would like to see that picture Guilietta took of me and you hehe im sure i could show it all my friends and say look its me with mika and they really couldnt tell the difference :naughty: :naughty:

And also - costume of the night went to Jules by FAR! Coming as a slice of pizza was sheer genius!

Awww thanks Daz :blush-anim-cl:

Also thank you guys for the lovely comments about my diet coke and a pizza (please) costume :biggrin2: I didn't make it myself - I bought it !

Can't believe that at the age of 40 I went to a concert dressed as a pizza lol - what has Mika done to me?!! :roftl: I don't know if he saw me - but Lollipop Girl said my costume was amazing :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

xx

im not sure for how long i will have electricity tonight there is a massive thunder storm at the moment it is pretty risky me even being online but i just had to say and i will keep on saying Somerset House was a fantastic time!!!

KokoLondon you were a star :thumb_yello:

i would like to see that picture Guilietta took of me and you hehe im sure i could show it all my friends and say look its me with mika and they really couldnt tell the difference :naughty: :naughty:

SWEET YOU!!! nouuuu mika is the only one!!!!LOL...

i'll sure sand you very very soon becouse at the moment i can't i'm sorry:blush-anim-cl:

SEEEEEE YOUUUUUU BEXXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yessssss... JEMMA how can i forget you?it's impossible!!!!!!:biggrin2:

you are so sweet!! thank you so much for all..

and where the wheelbarrow take to you...LOL...:bleh::wink2: ?

ROTFLMAO

i think it was a wheelbarrow! The poor man had to stop 5 times when he was going up hill lol!:roftl:

oh is that where you and babs dissapeared to after the concert ??? :naughty:

Do you know what im still feeling pretty bad about not having the time to speak to lollipop girl i just really kind of gave her the gift of teh big lollipop and pink plush monkey and ran for it to get to the front :thumbdown:

im sorry lollipop girl i love you really :biggrin2:

Heya…

First of all.. I’m so SADDDDDDDDD…

I’m not on Florence gig…. I can’t believe it… I’ve been crying for so long!!!!and now it’s not gone away yet!!

I lost my fly and I had to pay 200 euros for another one!! Yes 200 euros!!

And than I had not money to go to Florence… stupid me!!

Well it’s taken me 1 hours to read all new posts and they make me shine!:blush-anim-cl:

MINIMIKA…ah ah …lol…

It’s niceJ

Well... last night was one of the best in my life!

All the concert was amazing and you are fantastic…

I want to ask sorry if I didn’t speak so much, but my English speaking is not so well..

A special thanks to LITTLE SWEET ROSE, SARA and BEXXy :thumb_yello:

Yuppy ct WOMAN and MINImika….mumble…very interesting!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I love you girls!!!!!:bleh:

MINI MIKA IS BACK! shame you didnt get to go to florence, thats sad :(

what is interesting about the cat!! haha! did you have a good time at somerset anyway?! i feel bad for not talk to you and gulietta!!! sorrry!!

Jemma, that is bad! :shocked:

Oh no !! It's just so annoying when it arrives... I took the habit of copying what i wrote before clicking on "send" or "post" or anything... Even here :naughty:

I do that on every forum. Because every forum where I post has hiccups every now and then (the one more often than the other) and I really HATE it when I have to rewrite posts. Even short ones. :sneaky2:

I did it in word and thought I had saved it all the way through, I accidentally closed it and when i opened it again there are only 2 pages, I think I'm gonna cry! I would do it tomorrow but i have to pack for my holiday on Saturday and all the excitement will be gone by the time i come back, I'm soooo upset and it was good and funny!

I'm gutted! and a doughnut!

MINI MIKA IS BACK! shame you didnt get to go to florence, thats sad :(

what is interesting about the cat!! haha! did you have a good time at somerset anyway?! i feel bad for not talk to you and gulietta!!! sorrry!!

no... it's interesting the couple!

was you busy to drink your potion...ah ah LOL...:biggrin2:?

Awww, Kokolondon - that's really awful about what happened to you!! I'm really gutted for you that you didn't get to go - what a shame. :thumbdown:

It was sooo fab meeting you!!! :biggrin2: You are such a sweetie!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

no... it's interesting the couple!

was you busy to drink your potion...ah ah LOL...:biggrin2:?

what couple!? i am confused? or am i being really slow here!

ooo my potio. or vallys potion should i say! :bleh:

yummy!

i am naughty.. tut tut!

Awww, Kokolondon - that's really awful about what happened to you!! I'm really gutted for you that you didn't get to go - what a shame. :thumbdown:

It was sooo fab meeting you!!! :biggrin2: You are such a sweetie!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

THANK YOU:wink2:

call me when your photo featute is ready ok? LOL...:bleh:

the most beautiful doll on somerset house :biggrin2: