2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx Jennie for the video! i really wanted to know what the new cover-techno piece looked like! can't hear that much but it defo looks like an another sexy moment!!:naughty:

wow mirt! u going to many concerts! lucky u :)

I love it! :blush-anim-cl:

I first heard it when they were doing the soundcheck and we could follow them on the big screens. I was like 'what the L is this??' :biggrin2: and then I started to recognise it. Yeah, I love it - and I made my custom member title refer to it. :naughty:

Great photos, KokoLondon! Thanks so much for sharing! :thumb_yello:

And I haven't seen these WENN photos yet -- have they been posted

elsewhere and I missed them? Here's the link to the whole page:

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=mika%20180707&version=int

thanks for the link! I'm absolutely in love with this circus master outfit :wub2:

Gareth Gates? Doesn't ring a bell - the same bell as for Alan Cumming... :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, I already said I am useless when it comes to celebrities. :blush-anim-cl:

Who is Gareth Gates? :blush-anim-cl:

Some guy who didn't win some talent show :roftl:

Gareth Gates? Doesn't ring a bell - the same bell as for Alan Cumming... :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, I already said I am useless when it comes to celebrities. :blush-anim-cl:

Who is Gareth Gates? :blush-anim-cl:

He came second to Will Young in Pop Idol a few years ago and had hits in his own right, and has recently made a comeback. Don't think he rings the same bell as Alan Cumming though, there was a kiss and tell scandal with Jordan, some time ago. :naughty:

Hahhah yeah I love that vid.. we only did it to try and find where rose had got too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqTEav9NCP8

You;ve Got the Love

(sounds not great but you can still see Mika in all his wonderful dancing glory...)

I don't know why, but for some reason, I cannot stop watching this video. :shocked:

Mika has really out diva'd himself.

well remember when were were hanging around in the stadium area watching that tinted glass van thinking mika was in it and they were filming the inside of this van.....and this woman walked past me on a phone to must have been alan cumming and she went outside to meet him and then brought him inside with a green tshirt he was wearing.....well he walked straight past me i had to move away from the barriers to let him past...i seriously thought he was a fan or competition winner :naughty:

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS YUPPY FOR HELP ME TO GET THIS VIDEO ON YOU TUBE!!!! yuppy you're sweet and great:biggrin2: :bleh:

and then girls enjoy my "happy ending video!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vWYvAZC-7Uo

oh thank you so much kokolondon!! this is become one of my fav live moment!!:wub2: it sounds so "intimate"...even if there are thousands of ppl

oh thank you so much kokolondon!! this is become one of my fav live moment!!:wub2: it sounds so "intimate"...even if there are thousands of ppl

thank u MIRTY!!!! even if my camera left me alone at last " ending"

grrrrrrrrr

LOL...

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :wink2:

ooohh yess :wub2: :wub2: and any other world too... i loved it when he did it in florence :wub2: and thanks koko for the vid and yuppy too!

thank u MIRTY!!!! even if my camera left me alone at last " ending"

grrrrrrrrr

LOL...

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :wink2:

oh i noticed, but it's almost all the song so yay!! what happened with your camera though? batteries?