2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OOjWrJY2qks

Nice close up Sara. Also see me and yuppy...just about

I'm starting to worry about how many times we're gonna be on TV now.....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That was a brilliant close up of Sara at the end i had a feeling they were showing audience clips on the big monitors but i was pretty focused on centre stage :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahaha Classic the whole screen aswell Nice one sara :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please cut me out of that pic? I wasn't prepared. :blink::blush-anim-cl:

hehehe i knew it was Marrianne84 :naughty: :naughty:

Im sure there are loads of similar photos of the rest of us looking unprepared :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i havent really had time to check on myspace or youtube for somerset house videos yet that was the first one i have seen im just giggling to myself i bet Sara has never been on a tv screen that big or that close up before :naughty:

Ok, I didn't get good pics due to the smoke, darkness, the stage being so far away and Mika hopping like a bunny ( :naughty: )

Gosh, you're so very funny! :biggrin2:

This expression of yours made me LOL!

And of course thanks for sharing your great pictures!

Nonono! I don't know where I was looking. :thumbdown: And being aaall day outside freezing... you can't be at your best. :naughty: Actually it's a good thing I didn't meet Mika yet. Maybe I wasn't prepared for that either. :shocked:

Where the hell was Mika anyway? After the concert I mean. Where did he show up and how many of you saw/met him? I haven't read all the pages on this thread. I don't have time. :(

I wanted to give Mika my bear but couldn't... :(

Nonono! I don't know where I was looking. :thumbdown: And being aaall day outside freezing... you can't be at your best. :naughty: Actually it's a good thing I didn't meet Mika yet. Maybe I wasn't prepared for that either. :shocked:

Where the hell was Mika anyway? After the concert I mean. Where did he show up and how many of you saw/met him? I haven't read all the pages on this thread. I don't have time. :(

I wanted to give Mika my bear but couldn't... :(

They (we) waited at the artists exit, on the left side when you get out of Somerset House then turn left again, just before the bridge... Don't know if it tells you something... Too bad you couldn't give him your bear...

I have no idea what time he showed up... I have no idea how long we waited either...

I think I know what you mean. How long was he there?

Not very long, a few minutes, time to sign some stuffs and tell me hi :biggrin2::bleh: We weren't a lot, and the paparazzi arrived... And then Cherisse came out and i don't know what happened with him :wub2:

I've just been reading the last few pages - fantastic! :naughty::thumb_yello:

It's so exciting!!!! Guiletta, which paper was the pic of us in?

sara, you have read the other thread and know you have been pictured with mika when he was with alan? paparazzi pics..