2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes Sara you lucky thing what on earth was he saying, I was there but it went to fast and was a blurr, is that when he was thanking us for dressing up again and stu0of? or did he say "thank you Sara just say something ANYTHING just change the subject and FAST" felt a bit sorry for him just then.

I think its a tad late to write a report now, dont ya think? :bleh: i meant to write one on wednesday but didnt get the chance....having read everybody elses i think it pretty much sums up the evening anyway!

Just wana say it was lovely to meet so many MFCers at the gig,thanks Gill?? (babspanky) for the flashing heart necklace, thanks Bexx for leading us there, thanks Dazzle and Jemma for the priceless entertainment in the queue and sorry to Pietro (minimika) for occassionally getting my fingers caught in his curly locks when jumping and clapping along in the crowd :thumb_yello: ..........oh and to those who thought it was my own....twas a wig!!! :naughty:

I didn't think i was gonna see him for a sec there - then he just grabbed me!!

I was quite stunned to say the least, but he wanted to thank me for his pressies i gave him in Manchester - said he loved them, especially his braces. :thumb_yello: He said thank you or being there - for going to all the gigs.

He said thank you to us all or dressing up - i can't believe he was so pleased to see me, but then i guess i had met him twice before then so it was nice to see a familiar face. :thumb_yello:

I felt like it was all a dream with so many people around him - didn't think i'd get a chance to give him the lollipop i got for him, nevermind actually talking to him and him holding me like that and getting a cuddle. Bless him.

I was really shocked as i say, and didn't expect anything, so it was really lovely. :bleh:

I think its a tad late to write a report now, dont ya think? :bleh: i meant to write one on wednesday but didnt get the chance....having read everybody elses i think it pretty much sums up the evening anyway!

Just wana say it was lovely to meet so many MFCers at the gig,thanks Gill?? (babspanky) for the flashing heart necklace, thanks Bexx for leading us there, thanks Dazzle and Jemma for the priceless entertainment in the queue and sorry to Pietro (minimika) for occassionally getting my fingers caught in his curly locks when jumping and clapping along in the crowd :thumb_yello: ..........oh and to those who thought it was my own....twas a wig!!! :naughty:

don't worry Laura!!!are you the girl with a mika's wig, isn't it? LOL :bleh:

I didn't think i was gonna see him for a sec there - then he just grabbed me!!

I was quite stunned to say the least, but he wanted to thank me for his pressies i gave him in Manchester - said he loved them, especially his braces. :thumb_yello: He said thank you or being there - for going to all the gigs.

He said thank you to us all or dressing up - i can't believe he was so pleased to see me, but then i guess i had met him twice before then so it was nice to see a familiar face. :thumb_yello:

I felt like it was all a dream with so many people around him - didn't think i'd get a chance to give him the lollipop i got for him, nevermind actually talking to him and him holding me like that and getting a cuddle. Bless him.

I was really shocked as i say, and didn't expect anything, so it was really lovely. :bleh:

I really think he was kinda "high" or excited that night :naughty:

I really think he was kinda "high" or excited that night :naughty:

I think he defo had a great night - the gig was brilliant and the crowd was too! It was such a fantastic gig!!!! My best one yet!!!!:thumb_yello:

:tears: i just saw a bit of lollipop performance...he was simply amazing, awesome! :wub2: :wub2: aaaahhh why didn't i come to this gig?? :boxed:

plus i'm now in my post-gig depression moment...i miss him so much :sad:

:tears: i just saw a bit of lollipop performance...he was simply amazing, awesome! :wub2: :wub2: aaaahhh why didn't i come to this gig?? :boxed:

plus i'm now in my post-gig depression moment...i miss him so much :sad:

Yeah.....i feel a bit down even though i'm going to see him tomorrow - but after tomorrow, that will be it until November.

I'm thinking about going to New York for a laugh but really, i think it would be mad if i did!! It's very tempting....lol!:naughty:

Hehehe well i really should apologise to you all who followed me - it looks like i led you the extreme long way round and towards the houses of parliment so its kind of my fault we nearly all got arrested :roftl:

Oh i really didnt know where i was going AND now you know never to follow me again Plus my road sense is pretty much non exisitent the amount of times i nearly got run over i just cant count :naughty:

Hehehe well i really should apologise to you all who followed me - it looks like i led you the extreme long way round and towards the houses of parliment so its kind of my fault we nearly all got arrested :roftl:

Oh i really didnt know where i was going AND now you know never to follow me again Plus my road sense is pretty much non exisitent the amount of times i nearly got run over i just cant count :naughty:

its alrite bex, we forgive ya :thumb_yello: .. i don't think we would have known better anyway :bleh:.. none of us were from london (well apart from me) ah i'm so ashamed of myself :doh:

HhAHAHAhaha well next time i will remember you should lead us Hotdlp :roftl:

It was pretty scary me being at the front of you all i will admit that because i got the feeling everyone was staring at me / or i was the first thing oncoming people were seeing :naughty:

Or noo infact i kept looking behind to makesure i hadnt left you all behind and then i would have been a lone person all alone in the middle of london i may have cried :roftl:

Hiya. Just back after a week and am just trying to catch up a bit. Haven't read the whole thread but seen some of the pics...........Looks absolutly brilliant! Glad you all had a fabby time, very sad that I couldn't be there but am really glad for all of you that were. Brilliant pics x