MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here are PamRam pix...i loaded them to the mika album...

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKALiveSydneyAustralia

and here are the guys pix with mika :) in the mika and fans album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKAAndFans

please let me know who is who so i could write under the pix k?

thank u!

PM me or something...

Awesome reports, awesome pics girls!!! :thumb_yello: And I still have to watch the videos but I will do that tonight when I am not in a hurry. :wink2:

Wow, you must still be in bouncing mode now! :woot_jump:

Rainbow Sky, cool that he remembered your name and the koala gift! :thumb_yello:

Happikali, so sweet that he wore your necklace! :wub2:

And Wooden_Sox, sorry to hear that they would not let you in... :sad:

Hey guys - just read this and am gobsmacked!!!

You had an awesome time - the pictures are great!!!

You have done a brilliant job representing the MFC - thanks for that!!

Wooden_Sox - I am so sorry you didnt get in - get your tickets booked for his next tour!!!

here are PamRam pix...i loaded them to the mika album...

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKALiveSydneyAustralia

and here are the guys pix with mika :) in the mika and fans album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKAAndFans

please let me know who is who so i could write under the pix k?

thank u!

PM me or something...

Thanks alot Sivan for keeping the pictures up-to-date, in a place we can all find them!!! You do a brilliant job!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks alot Sivan for keeping the pictures up-to-date, in a place we can all find them!!! You do a brilliant job!! :thumb_yello:

yeah! its a great album i think! all made by the fans! and all shows since january r in! :D

ok im off to bed...

if u guys got more pix of sydney show u would like me to add than please send them to mikalive@gmail.com :)

wow guys just read all your reports took me ages but well worth it!

slightly jealous (ok extremely) but i'm really happy that u got to meet him and give him pressies etc. And whats this i hear about him maybe joining the forum? :blink: err please say more... :biggrin2:

Here are the animals during the performance! Woo!

72557_yaynimals_122_687lo.JPG

I'm preparing the videos so they can be uploaded!

I saw it too, but you beat me to tell everyone! Oh well I'll let you have this one. I'll even upload the pics I have of you and Mika! (Just cause I'm feeling generous)

Here are the animals during the performance! Woo!

72557_yaynimals_122_687lo.JPG

I'm preparing the videos so they can be uploaded!

Thank you DC .... there was no necklace on the actual tv show ... bugga's ... they mustv'e just used it for promo ...:blink:

just finished reading all your posts. OMG!!!!! you've had such a wonderful night!!!!! RSKY, and you thought you would never meet him!:biggrin2:

you all def made my day! reading your fully detailed reports, looking at your pics (wow!!!!!!)...it just feels to be taken there with you all..

this is amazing, AMAZING!!!!

Wooden sox: i'm so sorry they didn't get you in.....:thumbdown:

I saw it too, but you beat me to tell everyone! Oh well I'll let you have this one. I'll even upload the pics I have of you and Mika! (Just cause I'm feeling generous)

You do realise by me being on these boards you now have competition! lol jk :naughty: YAY! I've got you in one of the group shots I'll PM it to you :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you DC .... there was no necklace on the actual tv show ... bugga's ... they mustv'e just used it for promo ...:blink:

Yeah I figured as much, but hey at least it was used for the ad and also featured in the background of Mika's performance! :thumb_yello:

Did those of us who went (and just saw Rove) notice that Mika's wearing the same t-shirt that he was wearing during the concert? Not that there's anything wrong with that... :naughty:

I SOOOOO NOTICED IT IMMEDIATELY !!!! AND CHERISSE !!!!! I LOVE THAT !!! MAYBE THEY JUST HAD TO SLEEP & 'PLAY' IN THERE SYDNEY COSTUMES ... JUST ONE MORE TIME AGAIN ???!!! (just josnin' !!!):roftl: :roftl:

Wow. :shocked: :shocked: I just decided that I HAVE to see sweet dreams live!!! :mf_lustslow: does anyone know if it's also on his festival set list? if it isn't, i guess i'll really have to go to his ibiza show! :naughty: coz who knows if he still will do it on the next tour!

a big THANKYOU for all the reports, pix and videos!! :biggrin2:

i'm curious about when exactly he will do the australian tour, because my best friend is going to australia for a year (work&travel) from september on, and i'm planning to visit her there, so maybe i can do some smart timing. :naughty:

Wow

Its taken me a while to read through everyone reports but OMG you all had such a great time :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Im soo happy for you and now super excited about my next Mika Concert :thumb_yello::punk::bleh:

You do realise by me being on these boards you now have competition! lol jk :naughty: YAY! I've got you in one of the group shots I'll PM it to you :mf_rosetinted:

Bring it on! I'll try to PM yours to you, can't guarantee that it'll work though!

happikali! That was the first thing I noticed after they brought Rove and Lisa out... the poor boy was so embarrassed!!! :naughty: How cute was he!

Wow

Its taken me a while to read through everyone reports but OMG you all had such a great time :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Im soo happy for you and now super excited about my next Mika Concert :thumb_yello::punk::bleh:

I think we were all glad we could oblige! Hope you have as much fun at your concert!

Alright, gotta sleep... goodnight!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GUYZ for sharing all of this with us!!!:thumb_yello:

sweet dreams was already one of my favourite songs, but mIKA's version is....WAWWWW!!!

what a performance!!!!!OUFFFF....AMAZIN, FABULOUS!!!

Wainting for ur next posts(especially videos)!!

(I can't get enough!):naughty:

Thx again !!!!!!:roftl:

OK! I've uploaded the "Grace Kelly" performance from Rove on youtube and the link is in this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=234941

I really need to go to bed, I haven't been getting proper sleep these past few nights (it's all been well worth it), but I have work tomorrow morning so I'll upload the interview bit now and post the other link in that thread tomorrow! Enjoy! :biggrin2:

Rainbow Sky’s story

memika.jpg

Somebody’s in luuuuuuuurve. :roftl:

LOL! I can see that, yes I can.

But you know, it's not just ONE somebody... it's actually a WHOLE FAN CLUB worth of somebodies! :roftl:

What an awesome awesome story, Rainbow -- I'm so thrilled for you! How very very happy you must be! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb