Pamette

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That really does suck.

Is his management incapable of organising aganda properly?:sneaky2:

And doesn't it seem that only the "big gold oldies " like Madonna, Prince, U2 etc etc are able to finish a tour, all the new ones always seem to be cancelling and doing things half assed :thumbdown:

I'm only writing that because i'm very disappointed and i thought that Mika was different.

Don't get me wrong i'm not blaming him at all, just the people that surround him....lol

You would think that this being his 1st major outing around the globe, that they would be more organised - i'm not talking about things out of their control btw like sickness etc etc.

I would have thought that they would have done things 110%, to show that he is better than the rest of all the clones out there, as fans we know he is better than most out there. But alot of people are just beginning to hear his name, and people are very fickle and have short memories, i just think he and anyone else starting out have to be better than the best.

No, just read the 1st line and you'll see...

Oh yes, guess that "him" can refer to anyone :blush-anim-cl: So you blame the people who surround the Appleman? :blink: Maybe you will get chased by crazy Mika fans then :naughty:

Oh yes, guess that "him" can refer to anyone :blush-anim-cl: So you blame the people who surround the Appleman? :blink: Maybe you will get chased by crazy Mika fans then :naughty:

People might think that sounds strange but it makes perfect sense to me. Am I crazy now?

:boxed: