monaco candelled!!!

Pamette

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the concert will be rescheduled because Mika will be in England that day... this is the official reason given to the venue! We'll have an answer next week. Keep your tickets for the moment!

thank god I live too far away and don't have tix! I'd be going nuts at the moment otherwise with all this not-knowing!

Don't know... But apparently, he will be at Glastonbury Festival this year... But Glastonbury Festival lasts 3 days : 22nd - 23rd - 24th, and he's not scheduled on a precise date for the moment at Glastonbury... Maybe there's still a chance of being re-scheduled on the same day... Or another one !!

We don't know anything at the moment... I'll get my tix refunded anyway, cause it's cheaper to go to London on July 17th with all the others than going to Monaco... For me.

OMG!!! Just away from the net for one week....and then when I switched on my computer today I have to read this :shocked:

I was really looking forwards to this oncert!

Hmmm.....When will we know if it is resceduled and if yes, when it will take place?! Do you think there is still hope???

I'm kinda desperate...:tears:

I'm so sorry for you Mariposa... I don't know where you live, but as you can

see, there are lots of festivals around France so maybe you can go to one of them...

We have no info about why he canceled (apparently, there was a mistake in the organisation, the planned 2 things on the same day)...

Personnally, i sent my tickets back today to be refunded...

He may be back in France in September/October, but we have no concrete info about that either...