Don't compare Mika to Daniel Kübelböck !!!!

violetsky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent one last night just asking why there was no interview (which ist really a bit unusual :blink:)

But I didn't get an answer so far and frankly I don't expect one :blink:

Mika really doesn't seem to be feeling very well during that performance, maybe he wasn't up for a live interview with a "funny" guy :boxed:

I have a new theory: Maybe Stefan wanted to try something else than making the same boring comparison to Freddie and the Scissor Sisters. I don't think that his plan worked out very well but at least he tried something new.

Yeh guess Daniel K is about the most "flamboyant" thing Germany has to offer :arf2:

I have a new theory: Maybe Stefan wanted to try something else than making the same boring comparison to Freddie and the Scissor Sisters. I don't think that his plan worked out very well but at least he tried something new.

Hahah! Good one.. Hope that's the reason!

Sad but true :boxed: . At least Küblböck always made me laugh when I saw him. I never laughed with him, I ALWAYS laughed about him!

:roftl:

He's cute :arf2: Not very talented maybe, but very very cute :arf2: Teenage tears is a masterpiece :wub2::arf2:

about the missing interview, maybe they wanted to ask too personal questions, like about mika's sexuality, and mika didn't want that (of course), so they didn't do it at all? just a theory.

and about the comparison to daniel küblböck, stefan raab always says such things, that's just him and that's why i usually don't watch his show, it is all about being mean to other people. but at least he also said everyone should buy mika's album, it's great music.

although i also don't like daniel k., there actually is one thing he has in common with mika, they both just do what they want and dress like they want, no matter what others say.

Cute? Küblböck? Not really! But I accept you opinion and you can have him all for yourself :roftl: .

I didn't mean cute in that sense :blink: More like "awww look how silly you are, how adorable" :naughty: But I like him :mf_rosetinted:

Actually poor Daniel K got roped into this involuntarily :shocked:

In fact it is not so much the comparison itself that annoys me but the insulting intention behind it.

You may think about him what you want, some people really adore(d) him for whatsoever reason (well, not me :wink2: ) but as a matter of fact at times when that pop idol season with him was aired, Stefan Raab (meantime well known in here :naughty: ) constantly was taking the mick out of him in almost every single episode of his TV total show.

So you know what he is thinking about Daniel K and the audience as well knows that and can therefore draw their own conclusions on how that statement is to be classified... and for me that's the point. Not Daniel K, beware :roftl:

Stefan Raab waited until the stage was "closed" and Mika couldn't hear him.. he is so cowardly :thumbdown:

What!? What an idiot.. Is there somewhere I can watch it? Unfortunatly I missed it :thumbdown:

Mika really doesn't seem to be feeling very well during that performance, maybe he wasn't up for a live interview with a "funny" guy :boxed:

vally assumed last night that he maybe was still suffering from a sore throat (as he told her before). That would explain that he sounded different and maybe it just came all together, a trace of indisposition, the stress of the last few months, the same questions over and over and then Stefan's antipathy in addition... it was definitely not his day :blink: