(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Recently, I accidently ended up havin a crush on my maths teacher [ Nothin to do with mika but hey he reminded me loads of him ] My maths teacher just left :( Took me a whole 2 weeks to get over it!

How sad can i get! lol

lol its understandable!

omg imagine if mika WAS your teacher!

you'd purposely get into trouble so he'd put you in detention JUST SO you could spend more awesome time with him!!!

hahaha.

jokes. i'd probably be a goody two shoes in his lessons so i could be teachers pet XDDD

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course you can Shezzy12!

Starting from the moment we join MFC we're all friends! (I guess...).

I've already made my best friend listen to music, and she loved it! But most of the times, when I try to do the same with some of my friends, I usually don't have much luck!

(My English is terrible! I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say...) :)

no ur english is REALLY good!

LOL Mikachu! , Oh dont get me dreaming!!!

My recent maths teacher was soo like MIKA!!!

Okay he was a bit more crazy than MIKA!

But yeh

He sang a song about gradients and y=mx+c sumthing like that! lol

seeerrriiiooousss? wow i wish my lessons were that exciting!!

LMAO CAZ!!!

oOOOHHH how i love that!

I actually did that!

Coz i recnelty fancied my maths teacher soo much lol..

He asked me to come back at lunch so he cud go through sum work coz i DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT [ cough cough ] ;)

hehe i wish i could fancy boys (well i can) but i got mika on my 24/7 so if i can find any boy that can beat him they should consider themsleves lucky cos it's a big challenge!

Anyways guys i'm gonna try go to bed now, i start school tomorrow :thumbdown: but i had the best easter hols, espesh this site made it REALLY worthwhile

Let me tell you about one event of my maths teacher [ nothing to do with miak but oh well lol ]

Once sir walked in wearing a wig!

And he went " Today class i will be called miss instead of sir" I was like :o and he goes " The thing is that ever since i was little ive always felt different so ysday i went to the clinic and decided to the snip lol and so the doctor suggested that i had to act like a women for a whole yr and then after a yr i cud get it done!" I was like WOAAAAH [ He was jokin ]

But comeon what kinda teacher does that!

HE contiuosly makes you laff!

He was amazing

{ sobb sobb ]

lol hotdlp i think shes talkin abt us! lol

I know shelby he was sooo cool, but my friends sed he did a bit of flirting with me :S [ confused look ] lol

HE often told me he loved me! lol I found it sweet my friends found it dodgy!

So yh my friends are glad he left they thought something was gonna happen LMFAO!"