• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that man is not afraid of saying what he wants is he :naughty: lol...i didn't think mika would reply to any of his questions espesh towards the end about the free clinic and keeping it wrapped so he won't get diseases :shocked: bloody hell lol

that man is not afraid of saying what he wants is he :naughty: lol...i didn't think mika would reply to any of his questions espesh towards the end about the free clinic and keeping it wrapped so he won't get diseases :shocked: bloody hell lol

LOL the interviewer says it in such a lighthearted and funny way it kinda forces the interviewee to answer lol which is a very clever technique. He says his questions quite fast as well forcing the interviewee to keep up.

:rofl: Oh My GOODNESS!

I've laughed so hard!!!

omg omg

omg

omg

omg

i just loved the interviewer!!

LMFAO

LMFAO

LMFAO

I loved the part when he goes dont get ne diesease and clinic etc hahahahahah lol

I love the interviwer! Whats his name ne one got info on him lmao

LOL the interviewer says it in such a lighthearted and funny way it kinda forces the interviewee to answer lol which is a very clever technique. He says his questions quite fast as well forcing the interviewee to keep up.

yeah, well thats one way to get him to answer questions :naughty: poor boy lol

i still cant read it *bottom lip trembles* lol well im gona work on it 2moro,ive had barely any sleep all weekend.....mainly through reading this thread :wink2: so im gona go try to get some beauty sleep.....night xx