• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interviewer: Tell me about the song "grace kelly". why? Did you ever wanna shag her?

Mika: I er - did I ever wanna WHAT?

Interviewer: Never mind!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

too bad i have to go off now and finish reading wuthering heights for school!

i'm in a mika mood and i won't be able to concentrate. :bleh:

hahhaahha love it!!!

See MIKA cheered us up!!!

Gooo MIKA

WE LOVE YOU :D

Okay guys im going to bed now

Got skool tomoz!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs and kisses all round!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and cazz and shelby we will do the story tomoz!

So shelby if u do it

then send me the last sentench

Just incase we r not online at the same time okay

Good nite my hunnies!!!

Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

before everyone goes i just wanna say a really cheesy message

no matter how dirty this thread has become to some people, I am really we have this thread because we've bonded really well, the group of us, and I am proud to have you guys as my close friends on the MFC!

Goodnight!

before everyone goes i just wanna say a really cheesy message

no matter how dirty this thread has become to some people, I am really we have this thread because we've bonded really well, the group of us, and I am proud to have you guys as my close friends on the MFC!

Goodnight!

so am i this is probably most of the reason i go to bed late, luckily i haven't started school yet otherwise there'd be problems :naughty: . But all u guys totally rock, had a great time chattin to u lot and hopefully after what happened to day the happiness won't be ruined.

so am i this is probably most of the reason i go to bed late, luckily i haven't started school yet otherwise there'd be problems :naughty: . But all u guys totally rock, had a great time chattin to u lot and hopefully after what happened to day the happiness won't be ruined.

totally. I've gone to bed at like one in the morning reading this forum XD

you guys are amazing and I love you all!

ah i agree, u keep the thread going and going lol, not afraid 2 speak ur mind ;) which is good

:)

I try not to be a boring old fart :thumb_yello:

But my mood is really deflated I must say.

Well...hopefully people will write some good stories to cheer me up tomorrow :thumb_yello:

K, I'm back. I was on myspace cooling off.

Caz, I love your new siggy. Tres tres true.

yeah so was I lol thank the lord for addicting websites :thumb_yello:

well im about to go now anyway. i wanna get some sleep...and then my alarm will go off at one so i can watch mika on...whatever channel he's on...4 as always i assume...then off to sleep again!

yeah so was I lol thank the lord for addicting websites :thumb_yello:

well im about to go now anyway. i wanna get some sleep...and then my alarm will go off at one so i can watch mika on...whatever channel he's on...4 as always i assume...then off to sleep again!

ah thats smarter, i'm planning on just waiting til its 1 lol :naughty: i'll be so tired ooh god.

Aw see you later Caz, dream well!

Oh god I have school tomorrow...how will I possibly endure another boring day without Mika for seven hours? Pure hell.

i feel your pain, i've been on holiday for 3 weeks and a half and i had 2 revise cos i got exams and have i done any? nope, why? because mika's taken over my life :naughty: i start on tuesday i wont be able to cope without coming on this site :(

I know, this place is addicting and I love it. I stayed up till 3 in the morning browsing here yesterday. :doh: It's insane! Oh, and I still haven't gotten around to the whole reading Wuthering Heights thing. :bleh: I guess I should go do that..