Mika in Chicago!

dcdeb

I shouted "HI MIKa!!!" he turned around and waved.

I only seemed to sanp out of it when I see a bright orange PARKING TICKET on our car because WE DIDN' T TPUT ANY MORE QUARTERS IN THE METER!!!!

Thanks to you yelling that, I saw him!

As far as the parking ticket, I had a feeling that was going to happen when you mentioned it the first time! :naughty:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, Suzy, before I forget, could you please post the setlist whenever you find the time? No rush, please! I have a concert book and always include the setlists. I guess I should have made notes during the concert, but I was too distracted!

Sorry for taking so long (think you went to bed already) but here it is:

IMG_0374.jpg

I have videos but they are too long! Youtube will only allow a shorter version but I haven't any idea how to shorten the video and I'm so afraid to delete them by accident.

Shirtless Love Today and Conversation with MIKA are the vids I'd like to share, but until i figure out above....can anyone help?

I have videos but they are too long! Youtube will only allow a shorter version but I haven't any idea how to shorten the video and I'm so afraid to delete them by accident.

Shirtless Love Today and Conversation with MIKA are the vids I'd like to share, but until i figure out above....can anyone help?

Sorry but I'm a complete dolt when it comes to these things-but I am sure someone at MFC can help. P.S. Why are we still awake?

I'm no expert as I've never done this personally, but maybe you could upload them on one of those sites like..let's see..sendspace where people can download them? That could work.

Sorry but I'm a complete dolt when it comes to these things-but I am sure someone at MFC can help. P.S. Why are we still awake?

I dunno...I was really tired at 1am.

Oh my gosh! What a great photo :biggrin2:

Thanks! Its great to meet MFCers and so nice to put faces to names isn't it!

Gosh I feel old! :thumbdown: Shoulda gotten someone younger and cuter to pretend they were me. Luckily my mind doesn't recognize my age.:punk:

You're a hot mama - look at those legs!

Anyways, gonna bug hubby tomorrow to duplicate the video (in case one gets deleted by accident) and then together, we can try to figure out how to shorten it or use another source other than YOUtube so I can finally share it. G'night all - as i said two hours ago, I am POOPED!

Will PM Deconstruction to see if he can help- he is the guru who helped us with all the aussie stuff!

I dunno what format your videos are in but I ususally just load them into Windows Movie Maker and cut them and save them from there, if that helps? :biggrin2:

If all else fails, you can upload the videos to yousendit.com or http://www.rapidshare.de or any other hosting sites and I can download and try to cut em for you? :biggrin2:

I dunno what format your videos are in but I ususally just load them into Windows Movie Maker and cut them and save them from there, if that helps? :biggrin2:

If all else fails, you can upload the videos to yousendit.com or http://www.rapidshare.de or any other hosting sites and I can download and try to cut em for you? :biggrin2:

Thanks for the offer. When my husband wakes up, I'll have him give it a try first. I will let you know. :thumb_yello:

PART 2 of ROADTRIP

A little while after Luke got us water and authgraphs from Martin and Mikey, Cherisse and Lollipop girl, Lorna, came back and signed in the album cover too! (Only MIKA's left to go)

There was this man that I thought was MIKA's manager (blonde shaggy hair).

I told him I was an MFC member and wondered if we would get a chance to meet MIKA or go backstage after the show. I thought that this might work as some of the Aussies got these privileges after MIKA's manager found out they were members. This man (found out later he was NOT MIKA's manager - don't know what his role is, but seemed a little annoyed at me).

I told him that we drove all the way from Canada and it would be great to meet MIKA and if he could arrange that for MFC members it would be sooo appreciated. He said "no - i don't think so. did you know that I DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON ENGLAND?" (was he was being sarcastic? or just trying to be funnY?) Whatever it was, I didn't think much of it...thought I'd try anyway...

The third and fourth people in line were these nice sisters - "HI GIRLS!" - if you're reading this. Thanks for chatting with me and making the time go by faster! Didn't ask your names 'coz wasn't sure if you were comfortable telling a complete stranger - but nice to have met you anyway. I know this was your first MIKA concert and I hope you enjoyed it as I din't see you after the show. Bet you've started lurking here (or maybe started posting now) hmmm..

Here is the picture of me and the band.

IMG_0200.jpg

Another picture of me being first in line. That's the other guy that works there - thought he was 2nd in line!

IMG_0197.jpg

]

Ooh great pics. I have the same top as Cherisse :P Only I bought the black one :)

Hey Suzy! Thanks for all your reports and pics (haven't had time to look at everything yet because I have to get to work grrr!).

Anyway, let me know if you need help with the videos. The software should automatically make a copy and not overwrite the original. If you're really desperate you can send me a copy and I'll edit it.

I was really hoping he'd be coming to TO in the fall. Guess that's not gonna happen?? :thumbdown:

If you want to go on another Mika road trip let me know because I don't think I can wait another year for a concert!

Hey Suzy! Thanks for all your reports and pics (haven't had time to look at everything yet because I have to get to work grrr!).

Anyway, let me know if you need help with the videos. The software should automatically make a copy and not overwrite the original. If you're really desperate you can send me a copy and I'll edit it.

I was really hoping he'd be coming to TO in the fall. Guess that's not gonna happen?? :thumbdown:

If you want to go on another Mika road trip let me know because I don't think I can wait another year for a concert!

THAT's a FABULOUS IDEA! 'Coz hubby's been very patient but I don't want to push it - so absolutely its a date! I work downtown T.O too! (Read somewhere you live and work downtown also)

Mika says he's going to try to do the Osheaga gig in Montreal - are you up for it (if it happens)? Sept 8/9th. I read somewhere that its the end of Sept that you can't make - so I think this date might work for you!

Ok Deconstruction - I'm gonna need your help.

Should I PM you? or do you prefer I go to the sites you suggested above?

Ok Deconstruction - I'm gonna need your help.

Should I PM you? or do you prefer I go to the sites you suggested above?

Oh sorry for all the confusion Deconstruction - but I will hold off on your assistance for now coz i think we managed to get it done somehow (hubby did something). Thanks again! And thanks Jolene for recommending Deconstruction to me - might still need him for later.