Mika in Chicago!

dcdeb

O.M.G. I am such a loser, what time was it when Mika was outside after the show?!?! I totally left before that cause I was thinking there were way too many people and I didn't see how I could meet him, I am kicking myself violently now. I should have tried to hook up with club members, I'm a dork I'm so new to this club I wasn't really sure what to do! He just needs to come back to Chicago immediately so I can try again to meet him.

*SIIIIGH*

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also - the picture place around the corner from my house needs to open before my head explodes, I couldn't get there yesterday since I was visiting with friends from out of town (and secretly hoping to run into Mika somewhere in the city while doing this), so now I am desperately counting the seconds until the place opens so I can drop off my cameras. Thank god I took off work today :biggrin2:

I didn't get to meet him either due to the lateness of the hour and having my son with me. It's just another Mika goal for the future-and as if we need a reason-an excuse to go see him again. Oh and Mandilambi meeting Mika is also on you tube.:biggrin2:

Its taken me agggeesss to read through this reportage and look at all the pictures...

but WOW

WOW

WOW

I think serveral times my heart may have stopped :blink:

You all had such a great time :thumb_yello::wub2:

AHHHH!!! I'm HOME! It was so so so amazing!!!! I got to meet and get signatures from the ENTIRE band! Martin wrote "hello sexy babe" with his signature!!! I'm still excited about that!!

He took my flowers during the concert! Between stuck in the middle and ring ring! I had my letter with my fan art and stuff in it in the bouquet of flowers and it fell out onto the stage when he took my flowers but then he picked it up and put it and the flowers over by his "mystery juice" on cherisse's drum stand!

Ok this is my favorite part of the whole night... i think i even enjoyed this more than meeting him.

So a couple songs after i gave him the flowers was Grace Kelly. Ok you know how when he sings "how can i help it, how can i help it, how can i HELP WHAT YOU THINK" he kind of does like repetive pointing with the beat when he sings it? i don't really know how to explain it but kind of like a "no no" kind of point with the beat?? I hope you know what i'm talking about, but he comes over right over me on stage and bends over and looks straight down at me and sings "how can i help it, how can i help it, how can i-" right at me! He was singing it TO me then he does the repetive pointing right at me and i was doing it right back at him on "HELP WHAT YOU THINK" and then he gave me this HUGE smile and high 5-ed me!!! It was SO AMAZING!!! That was my thank you for the flowers i'm guessing!! ahh it was so amazing.:roftl:

I got to meet him too after the show! it went a something like this..

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN LINE TO MEET HIM!!!!

i walked up to him and he was like "oooooohh i saw you, right up in front!" and i'm like "YEAH! omg hi! you are my hero thank you so much! Will you pretty please sign my CD?!" and he's like "sure! what is your name??" and i told him my name and spelled it for him and he was such a sweetie!!! Then i was like "I hope you like my flowers!!" and he was like "they're beautiful! i think they're right there in my bag!" and i look over and his (i think) manager was carrying his bag with all his clothes and then my flower and my letter right in the bag with it!! My mom and people thought he was just going to be like another spoiled rock star and just be like yeah i don't care! trash can! But he took them with him and they were right in his personal bag!!!!! :biggrin2: ahhh i love him so much. He did seem a little frazzled/exhausted though. Then, I asked him if i could get a picture with him and he said "of course" and i didn't really know how to like pose with him, of course i just wanted to jump into his arms but i moved next to him and then he put his arm around me and kind of pulled me in a little closer and i was like freaking out inside, it was so amazing. :wub2: :wub2: to the max. he smelled SO GOOD lol. Oh, and i thanked him for my high-5 and he laughed! lolllll then i had to leave and i cried tears of joy for like the 4th time that night once i got in the car.

i have more to tell but my fingers are REALLY TIRED from typing all that lol!! PICS LATER!!

Here are my videos!!! I don't think all of them are done processing on YouTube yet though!

^^^Stuck in the Middle, right before he took my flowers!

^^^ I Want You Back, so close up!!! he was like right on top of me!

^^^ In Any Other World

^^^Another angle of the Shirtless Love Today breakdown

^^^ Mika dancing and drumming standing on top of the drums

Suzy, thanks for the setlist and for the awesome report! I was going to write a longer one, but yours describes the evening so well!

Here is my video of meeting him and I will write below what we were saying in case you can't hear it well enough:

Mika: Look at this, I love the braces!

Me: You do?! He (my friend Tim) was making fun of me for wearing them!

Tim: I wasn't making fun of her! Okay, maybe I was making fun of her!

Mika: Don't make fun of her! Don't make fun....

Me: (hands Mika gift) Here, I made this for you. It took me a long time, so I hope you will put it above your mantlepiece. (I was joking!)

Mika: I love that....it's brilliant....thank you, I love that...

Me: Will you sign this for me?

Mika: What's your name?

Me: Amanda

Me: Oh, and we drove 6 1/2 hours to see you!

Mika: Where do you live?

Me: Missouri.

Mika: f*ck

Me: You really need to come to Missouri next time, cos this driving 6 hours thing is not working for me! (joking again)

Mika (and his manager): Next fall. Next fall.

After the video ended I asked him for another hug and said thank you so much. :-)

Oh wow! It's so great to have this medium and be connected to all the Mika experiences people have...thank you sooo much for sharing them (Suzy, Amanda and co.) It feels like I'm there...

Hey Suzy, just to let you know, I got the other red bottle from the concert that Mika didn't drink from. My friend practically begged a crew member to give it to her while security was pushing us away from the stage :roftl: Since he didn't drink from it, we both tried it and it was very interesting (in a good way). It tasted like some kind of tea that was cranberry flavored. Considering how parched we were after the concert, this was a good refresher. It must be something that he enjoys drinking during his concert and it kicks ass to drink something that Mika actually likes :bleh: Plus, when we were leaving the concert, I found it funny that we almost had to have the bottle inspected by security because they thought it was alcohol that we snuck into the concert:)

Hey Suzy, just to let you know, I got the other red bottle from the concert that Mika didn't drink from. My friend practically begged a crew member to give it to her while security was pushing us away from the stage :roftl: Since he didn't drink from it, we both tried it and it was very interesting (in a good way). It tasted like some kind of tea that was cranberry flavored. Considering how parched we were after the concert, this was a good refresher. It must be something that he enjoys drinking during his concert and it kicks ass to drink something that Mika actually likes :bleh: Plus, when we were leaving the concert, I found it funny that we almost had to have the bottle inspected by security because they thought it was alcohol that we snuck into the concert:)

Waaooh!!! So funny and grazy!!!

i don't know if anyone has discussed this yet... but did you guys notice that it was the same girl as Lollipop Girl who sang the duet with Mika for "Happy Ending" ??

Yup, I noticed!

IMG_0358.jpg

There's the Mika 'model' face! Seriously, he did that for almost every picture, I watched him but my friend got one of him with a HUGE smile on his face. Next time (hopefully there will be one), I want to ask him if we can make funny faces, lol. I already have a serious picture!

Omigod! That's hilarious! Where were you standing in line? In the concert?

Did you post pics that I missed?