2007 - Mika @ 9:30 Club Washington, DC - 12 June

hoochatootch

hey lissy!

i don't remember him dropping the mic!:blink:

but i was on the other side of the stage!:naughty:

i do remember martin's speaker popping a couple of times though.....

will get the rest of the report out in a bit....

got TONS of pics from the after party!

but gotta tend to my hungry kids.....

be back in a few!:biggrin2:

by the way -

i just wanted you to know jack - you are awesome! i am glad that i got to spend a lot of time with you!:wink2: you know how you were saying about mika reminding you of friends....? well you remind me of my best friend in high school!:biggrin2:

So many new faces to match to names!

OVer the last few weeks this has been a whirlwind of so much new sharing! It's overwhelming, but amazing. I will need to take a few days just to figure out who's who in all the pics! :biggrin2:

Jack!!! I don't remember if I told you last night but I loved your mask!!!!

I'm so glad I got to meet you

Oh and I loved your holy johnny picture...it was amazing!!!

Dcdeb!!! You were so nice! Thanks for letting me sign the poster!! I'm so glad We were next to you during the concert it was so much fun!

Hoochatooch!!! Thank You sooooooooooooo much for helping me and my sisters to get backstage with you guys!! You're a life saver!!

Mgpm!!! The scrapbook was beautiful!! Thanks for letting me be in on it!!!

You guys were amazing! I am lucky to have finally met you guys! You made the night so much more better!

:)

where do i begin on this part?

i suppose.....

as the crowd started clearing out we gathered and tried to figure out where we were going to try and meet mika....

we had decided to try and wait for him outside

so were trying to figure out the best way to get outside....

looking around at everyone leaving and the club crew starting to clean up-

i look up and see jerry blair on the balcony!

i yelled his name and waved and helped dcdeb get the mfc poster out so we could show it to him and ask how we could get it and our other gifts to mika...

he waved for us to come up and dropped 2 afterparty passes down to us! :biggrin2: we told him that there were more than 2 of us and he said that he would get us

so dcdeb flashed the passes to one of the club crew and he told us how to get to the stairs to the balcony.

we get there and tell the club security guy what jerry said about coming up

but needless to say - 2 passes - only 2 people....

so deb and mgpm went up stairs and we waited for jerry to come and get us!

when we first seen him in the arena it was only me and my daughter and jack,

so he was suprised that there were more of us...

when i thought the 3 of us were going to be the only ones to get up i looked at him and gave him the "puppiest eyes" and said "all the flashing hearts are mfc members....."

i was starting to have dread and guilt feelings to the point that i dont hink i could have gone up there if he didnt let us ALL go!

and lo and behold he let everyone up!:biggrin2:

(BIG YAY for JERRY!!!:punk: )

then we waited a bit and took pics of each other....

chatted with jerry a bit about the mfc and he asked about the flashing hearts - deb had a couple extra and gave them to him! (i showed him how they turned on! - what a genuinely sweet guy!)

breaking this up a bit so i can post the appropriate pics....

...and meeting mika is its own post!:biggrin2:

i did take one picture with flash (accidentally) haha, how rebellious of me. i have 5 or 6 more but they're a little on the blurry side because of the lack of flash.

:shocked: OMG becca!

how freaking awesome is THAT first picture??!!

default! :biggrin2:

we were sooooooo bad taking pics!!:naughty:

Hey everybody. The concert was amazing! I saw a couple of the fan club people but didn't know that they were part of it. I know Jackviolet was right next to me (I am Mahimahi's friend). I think I saw some more of you too. Hopefully next time I will be more in the loop...

Tell me about it LOL

I looked awesome when I left the house but then I looked awful when I actually got to meet the man of my dreams...lovely...:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

but all that mattered is that we got to meet him!:wink2:

wouldn't trade a crappy-looking-me-getting-to-meet-mika-day for a day that we didn't get to!:blush-anim-cl:

Toooooooooooootch!!! *jumps up and down squealing and gives you big squeezy happy happy joy joy hugs*

hey rainbow!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

*jumps up and down giving happy happy joy joy huggies to you too!!!!!*

(love the new myspace name by the way!:wink2: )

hey rainbow!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

*jumps up and down giving happy happy joy joy huggies to you too!!!!!*

(love the new myspace name by the way!:wink2: )

hehe thanks! :naughty: You guys look so bright and colourful and beautiful and happy!!! :biggrin2: I haven't seen the pic of you and mika yet, have you posted it yet? Oh, oh, and did Mika say anything about your name?

Ahhhh.. *Mika Love* :wub2:

I'm sneaking online for a few minutes while I'm at work to show you guys these! :naughty:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v19/Lissy3676/MIKA/930%20Club%20Washington%20DC%20-6-12-07-/?action=view&current=BillyBrown-MIKA930ClubWashingtonDC6.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v19/Lissy3676/MIKA/930%20Club%20Washington%20DC%20-6-12-07-/?action=view&current=StuckInTheMiddle-Mika930ClubWashing.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v19/Lissy3676/MIKA/930%20Club%20Washington%20DC%20-6-12-07-/?action=view&current=SweetDreams-Mika930ClubWashingtonDC.flv

I finally got them uploaded. I'm wondering if I should also post them on youtube or not. My personal favorite clip is the Sweet Dreams one. ;)

You could not tell at all that Mika was a bit under the weather!

I think the sound on the clips are a bit weak though, unfortunately. Plus my hand is a little shakey since I was so nervous about being caught!

I need to write out my entire report/review of the show. I plan on typing up a really long post in my livejournal like I did for the other show I went to. I don't think I ever posted that here though. But it's there if by some crazy reason you wish to read it, you may. lol

Lissy, I love you! These are great! Thank you so much!!! *muaaaaahhhh*

And yes, I would love to read your report, so lmk if it's on myspace or LJ

or wherever! :)

dcdeb

hehe thanks! :naughty: You guys look so bright and colourful and beautiful and happy!!! :biggrin2: I haven't seen the pic of you and mika yet, have you posted it yet? Oh, oh, and did Mika say anything about your name?

Ahhhh.. *Mika Love* :wub2:

still have to do part 2.....

everyone has been popping on here and i have felt the urge to respond!

ok - will do part 2......:wink2:

hey lissy!

i don't remember him dropping the mic!:blink:

but i was on the other side of the stage!:naughty:

tootch! Don't you remember? The next song he picked up

the mic, pointed at it and said, "STAY!" LOL!

will get the rest of the report out in a bit....

got TONS of pics from the after party!

Oooooh, I have to see if you actually have done it! :)

dcdeb