2007 - Mika @ 9:30 Club Washington, DC - 12 June

hoochatootch

Here are some pictures I took.

What great photos! you bad girl! :naughty:

I recognize the top of that blonde head in that one photo!

Thanks so much for posting these! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Here are some pictures of the scrapbook. I don't have all the pages photographed, I'm sorry! But it turned out pretty well, thanks to all of you who participated and gave your pages!!!!

post-2873-142983661803_thumb.jpg

post-2873-142983661808_thumb.jpg

post-2873-142983661813_thumb.jpg

post-2873-142983661817_thumb.jpg

post-2873-142983661822_thumb.jpg

i'm afraid that i might have talked mika's ear off! there was so much i wanted to say to him

while he signed my cd art i showed him my little piece of tartan that i attached to one of my pins....

yes girls! a piece of the tartan came with me! mika asked me if i had helped to make them and i told him that i was technical support!:naughty: and he said that he calls them his rupert pants! (sorry gitb!)

he was totally amazed that i had a piece of his pants and asked me how i got it and had to tell them that leezy sent it to me all the way from scotland!

i told him that i was hoochatootch and he remembered it from glasgow too!:biggrin2:

well,

my daughter and i gave mika a monkey from build-a-bear - we named him chew chew! and dressed him somewhat like his outfit from coachella.

he LOVED it!

the pictures speak for themselves.....

the first one was when he saw the gray boxers!:naughty:

and the second one was our pic with him!

he had his hair in my face! LOL!

post-2791-142983661874_thumb.jpg

post-2791-142983661878_thumb.jpg

i'm afraid that i might have talked mika's ear off! there was so much i wanted to say to him

while he signed my cd art i showed him my little piece of tartan that i attached to one of my pins....

yes girls! a piece of the tartan came with me! mika asked me if i had helped to make them and i told him that i was technical support!:naughty: and he said that he calls them his rupert pants! (sorry gitb!)

he was totally amazed that i had a piece of his pants and asked me how i got it and had to tell them that leezy sent it to me all the way from scotland!

i told him that i was hoochatootch and he remembered it from glasgow too!:biggrin2:

well,

my daughter and i gave mika a monkey from build-a-bear - we named him chew chew! and dressed him somewhat like his outfit from coachella.

he LOVED it!

the pictures speak for themselves.....

that middle one was when he saw the gray boxers!:naughty:

and the last one was our pic with him!

he had his hair in my face! LOL!

Touching... Your Pics are worth a million words!

mgpm!!!!!

there you are!

OMG!

i didnt realize you got finale pics!

you go girl!

i have to say that you were quite the fun one last night!:punk:

Well, thankyouverymuch!!! It WAS fun, and if you knew how "unfun" my life is sometimes well, the I was uncorked!!!! Ha!!! I just love to laugh. :) I'm glad Tom was with me, he was perfect to bring. Just perfect.

I have been chomping at the bit to be here, but today has been a whirlwind of activity here. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to an amusment park (my poor feet!) so I won't be here then.

But it was an absolute BLAST to meet you all last night. Deb, Tootch, Dylan, Jack....you guys just made last night so fabulous. Everyone else in the MFC I met there, you all are such sweethearts. I love this group of people. Mika's spirit of kindness pervades this place.

The music was fantastic. Mika was sensational, just as everyone has said. What a shock to see ORANGE instead of the traditional grey, and boy did we see a LOT of orange!!! I saw the mic drop, and the command Mika gave it to "stay!" That was cute.

I was amazed we got to meet him. I had hopes, but never thought it would be like it was. I also experienced something unexpected. Before I met him, I was nervous, but then after talking to him, I guess because he was so gentle and calm, I felt more peaceful. He's got a very serene energy around him. There is nothing like a "star" or diva quality about him that says "I'm above you." He's genuine and lovely. He looks at you and when he's talking to you he's *with* you. It's a special gift he's got, very charismatic. He wasn't well. I asked why he couldn't take days off in between gigs and he said it was because of the production people, the movers, the equipment etc. "It's just reality he said." When I moved away, I felt satisfied and happy, and on the way home I felt satified and happy. I don't feel let down at all, like I thought I would. I feel full up, and deeply happy to have had the experience of seeing him perform and meeting him, talk to him, give him something I made! Wow.

~*~*~*~*floating away~*~*~*~*~*

and here is that awesome pic of you with mikey and cherisse deb!

mgpm, me and my girl with jerry

and us with jerry and mikey the clown with cherisse throwin' up the bunny ears on mikey! :biggrin2:

Tootch! I am in heaven today! (It's my birthday!) and seeing all these pics and hearing the stories is the best present! Thankyou!!:wub2:

Why is Mikey's tongue blue??? Too many lollipops? Maybe he is secretly a blue-tongue lizard??

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished reading all the posts - it took me ages, but it was definatelly worth it!!! :biggrin2:

THANK YOU all so much for the detailed description of the whole evening/night!!! I enjoyed it so much getting through them!!!

You rock!!!:punk:

Seems like you were having an amazing time!!! And Jerry amazes me more and more....

Now it's 3:55AM here and I'm still on here....but I mean everything happens for a reason....and the reason I'm still logged in in the middle of the night is that I so appeciate other MFClers "Mika-experiences"!!!

Thanks again! x

Well, thankyouverymuch!!! It WAS fun, and if you knew how "unfun" my life is sometimes well, the I was uncorked!!!! Ha!!! I just love to laugh. :) I'm glad Tom was with me, he was perfect to bring. Just perfect.

I have been chomping at the bit to be here, but today has been a whirlwind of activity here. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to an amusment park (my poor feet!) so I won't be here then.

But it was an absolute BLAST to meet you all last night. Deb, Tootch, Dylan, Jack....you guys just made last night so fabulous. Everyone else in the MFC I met there, you all are such sweethearts. I love this group of people. Mika's spirit of kindness pervades this place.

The music was fantastic. Mika was sensational, just as everyone has said. What a shock to see ORANGE instead of the traditional grey, and boy did we see a LOT of orange!!! I saw the mic drop, and the command Mika gave it to "stay!" That was cute.

I was amazed we got to meet him. I had hopes, but never thought it would be like it was. I also experienced something unexpected. Before I met him, I was nervous, but then after talking to him, I guess because he was so gentle and calm, I felt more peaceful. He's got a very serene energy around him. There is nothing like a "star" or diva quality about him that says "I'm above you." He's genuine and lovely. He looks at you and when he's talking to you he's *with* you. It's a special gift he's got, very charismatic. He wasn't well. I asked why he couldn't take days off in between gigs and he said it was because of the production people, the movers, the equipment etc. "It's just reality he said." When I moved away, I felt satisfied and happy, and on the way home I felt satified and happy. I don't feel let down at all, like I thought I would. I feel full up, and deeply happy to have had the experience of seeing him perform and meeting him, talk to him, give him something I made! Wow.

~*~*~*~*floating away~*~*~*~*~*

mgpm

Thankyou for your stories and photos too! Gives us all a break from our own realities while we enjoy Mika's reality!!:roftl:

Tootch! I am in heaven today! (It's my birthday!) and seeing all these pics and hearing the stories is the best present! Thankyou!!:wub2:

Why is Mikey's tongue blue??? Too many lollipops? Maybe he is secretly a blue-tongue lizard??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE SKY!

i think it was too many blue lollies!:naughty:

and here is that awesome pic of you with mikey and cherisse deb!

mgpm, me and my girl with jerry

and us with jerry and mikey the clown with cherisse throwin' up the bunny ears on mikey! :biggrin2:

You so totally need to send that to Mikey on his myspace... tell him that the blue matches his bass! LOL!

What a great photo!

dcdeb

Oh blue_sky: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I can understand that these girls made your day!!!! Have agood time and have a party!!!!! :biggrin2:

Happy birthday Blue Sky!!!

G'night all...got to be with my "other family" now...

sweet mika dreams all...

xoxoxoxo to all my dear Mika friends.:wub2:

don't forget everyone to say a little prayer (if you are so inclined) for our boy to get well.:wub2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE SKY!

i think it was too many blue lollies!:naughty:

BLUE SKY!!! I had no idea!

:flowers2:

:woot_jump:

Hope you have a happy one!

dcdeb