as well! Sorry I didn't get to spend as much time talking with

everyone as I would have liked -- the whole night was a bit

surreal to me. :blink:

And Mika really did love your

drawings -- when he saw the Holy Johnny, he said, "you know, the thing is

that actually rather looks like me!" I'm not sure if you were there when he

said that :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Ohh, no, I didn't hear that--I think I was off talking to the band at that point! Well, I am pleased. :blush-anim-cl: Though you know, I sent him a message on myspace saying that I wanted to draw a comic for him, but I needed some kind of address to send it to... and never got a reply. (I don't think that message was ever read). I should have said something about that yesterday, and asked how I could get one to him! But maybe if I do draw one, I can send it along to one of the lovely MFCers worldwide who'd try to get it to him?

But hey, Deb, you didn't mention giving him your poster that we all signed, and how he was glad to get it because he said he'd been seeing them around but didn't have a copy of his own! And you or someone else suggested he hang it over his bed, to look at every night, haha.

Lissy, thanks so much for your photos! I was so sad at not having any of the night, but yours are great!

mahimahi1414, I remember you! You were one of the nice people who were behind/to he side of me before Mika got onstage. Shame about your photos! :-/

Shelby, I can't wait for your report. :-) And pics~! I realized half the photos I took were on other people's cameras... I would really like to have photo of Jerry. And that group MFC-and-Mika photo that I don't have a copy of! (Tootch, I'm waiting for your photos as well. :-)

--Jack

P.S. Babs, I'm glad you think I was cool--I think I was a bit of a pratt... I get entirely too obnoxious when nervous.

Ohh, no, I didn't hear that--I think I was off talking to the band at that point! Well, I am pleased. :blush-anim-cl: Though you know, I sent him a message on myspace saying that I wanted to draw a comic for him, but I needed some kind of address to send it to... and never got a reply. (I don't think that message was ever read). I should have said something about that yesterday, and asked how I could get one to him! But maybe if I do draw one, I can send it along to one of the lovely MFCers worldwide who'd try to get it to him?

I'm sure someone would get it to him, Jack. Absolutely. And yes, he was

well impressed with Holy Johnny, and the other stuff you had as well. Did you

give Cherisse hers? What did she say? Did you write about that I've

forgotten already?

But hey, Deb, you didn't mention giving him your poster that we all signed, and how he was glad to get it because he said he'd been seeing them around but didn't have a copy of his own! And you or someone else suggested he hang it over his bed, to look at every night, haha.

Yes, you're right I should have mentioned it! He did seem quite pleased at

that, didn't he? My neighbor who was watching from a distance said she

thought he looked very touched by everything he got... genuinely

surprised at it all. And yes, I did say he could hang the poster over his

bed, didn't I? :blush-anim-cl:

Lissy, I'm so sorry you didn't get to sign it! And you other MFC'ers who were

there -- we really wanted everyone to sign it, just didn't know who you

all were! Sorry!

Lissy, thanks so much for your photos! I was so sad at not having any of the night, but yours are great!

Yes, they are GREAT!

Shelby, I can't wait for your report. :-) And pics~! I realized half the photos I took were on other people's cameras... I would really like to have photo of Jerry. And that group MFC-and-Mika photo that I don't have a copy of! (Tootch, I'm waiting for your photos as well. :-)

--Jack

P.S. Babs, I'm glad you think I was cool--I think I was a bit of a pratt... I get entirely too obnoxious when nervous.

You were NOT a prat! Too cool, as babs said!

And tootch did say that she had a really nice group photo of us with

Mika and the poster -- can't wait to see it!

*heavy sigh*

This Mika withdrawal stuff sux.

dcdeb

Just checked, he is no longer a member.............I hope everything is ok

Not a member of public groups (but I think none of us is).

His profile still exists. I think he can't come online because of security reasons or bad internet connection. I think Tootch will explain, waiting for her report! Tootch, where are you?

So me, mum, John, and Ashley all arrived at the club a little after four and played Chubby Bunny to help pass the time. Gah, it was fun but very nauseating! So we sat down and chat for awhile, when John asked out loud if anyone was from the fan club. That was when we met Marianne, who was really awesome. Then we saw Tootch, Jack, Linda, and Deb, who were also totally fab of course. A little while later it started raining really hard and thundering and lightning, and John figured it was a perfect time to run across the street to get an egg roll from the Chinese food place LMAO!

Because of the rain, the guy from the club told us that if we had our tickets and ID's we could go into the downstairs room and wait instead of standing out in the rain. We all stood around and chat, then signed the fan club poster from Deb so that we could give it to Mika at the end of the show. What was really cool was that we could hear Mika and his band practicing upstairs! Me and Ashley were pressed against the stairwell trying to see anything, but all we could do was listen. They held us down there past 7:30, so we were starting to get very antsy and jittery, not to mention more and more people were trying to get in front of us! When they finally let us up, me and my friends and my mum hurried up the stairs and saw that we were going to get a front row spot! We were SOOO happy about that as we leaned against the stage and talked about how amazing the show was going to be and how excited we were to see Mika in person!

The club filled up pretty fast, and there were people in the balconies too. The opening act girl came on with two other guys with her. I really liked her music and her voice was very good, but I couldn't wait to see Mika any longer! After a long trial of electricians fixing up the sound systems, which felt like forever, Luke, Cherisse, Martin, and Michael came on and started playing Relax! The crowd went crazy, including me, and then HE CAME OUT ON STAGE! I cannot even tell you how hard I screamed when I saw him only a few feet away! He looked even more gorgeous than any video or picture I had seen him in!

The entire gig was amazing, but the best part to me was Love Today. His energy was so high and he played drums on a trash can like I had never seen him before! I didn't even know he could do that so well! His voice was spot on and he hit every single note throughout the entire show.

Me and the others from the fan club were wondering where he would be signing autographs, so we went out into the front lobby with a bunch of other people to wait. The man at the stairs told us that if we didn't have an after show pass then we couldn't go up to meet him. I started worrying about whether I would even be able to see him, since I had been dying to for months, but then another man came down and asked if we were from the fan club. We all said yes, and he said that we could go on up. I swear, I almost started crying tears of joy when I was going up those stairs! I was so excited to finally meet him that I was in shock!

We waited on the steps of the balcony and talked, took pictures, and just hung out for awhile and then he came out from the curtain! I didn't even realize it because my back had been to the curtain, but then once Jack said something I turned around and nearly fainted! He looked soooo cute and was talking to some people.

I was the last one to meet him I think, and Jack was waiting with me to take the picture. His manager (I think) told Mika that I was shy, which led me to blush like a fool, but I eventually got up the guts to look at him and say hi. He said hello back and I almost fainted again. He looked so amazingly adorable that I just couldn't stay calm! AGHH! I told him I was sorry for keeping him so late but he smiled and told me not to worry about it. He started signing my CD book and asked how to spell my name. I told him, and Jack started taking pictures of him writing! Then he said, "I'm gonna draw you a little something" or something along that line and he drew a little heart with wings and an M in the middle right at the corner of the sheet. *swoon* Then I had him sign John's hat after he laughed and said, "How am I supposed to...". I laughed and blushed some more, and then we got a picture together! It was euphoric! As Jack and I were walking away, he said, "Take care of her, Shelby" since Jack didn't have a ride home. I laughed and said, "I will, don't worry." We left and I met up with my friends and my mum outside and I floated all the way back to the car...:wub2:

i agree that sarah was quite good....

was really impressed with the guy that played the cardboard box!

break between shows.....

(oh by the way - i was standing right behind deb - in front of martin...)

and then....

it was mika!!!!!

he bounded onto the stage in full force with relax

i was in such awe of him and the simple fact that we were finally getting to see him that i had a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes at the same time!

he was amazing!

and i jumped around and sang and clapped like a teenager! i apologize to all those that were around me if i got you on the recoils! i admit that i was a freak and probably scared the crap out those pushy teenage boys that were behind me and kjoshi! LOL!

oh and before i forget!

a million thanks to marianne for letting my daughter stand in front of you so she could see mika!!

(she had a prime position in the little "drool zone" that jutted out a bit from the center of the stage!)

and to kjoshi too - for helping my girl get through to her!

and to coin a phrase perhaps?

...MFC is FAMILY!!!!:wink2:

i am SO glad that everyone was able to get a flashy heart - because i think it really helped him find were we were in the crowd! (lissy i am bummed that yours didnt last long enough :boxed: )

all the songs were great!

he looked fantastic for not feeling well....

i agree that when the shirt didnt come off for love today that i knew there was something about......

and we did get the sweet dreams move - although it was with out the mic stand!:naughty:

all i can say is that i felt like i got a work out when it was all over!:biggrin2:

pics in a minute!:thumb_yello:

i agree that sarah was quite good....

was really impressed with the guy that played the cardboard box!

break between shows.....

(oh by the way - i was standing right behind deb - in front of martin...)

and then....

it was mika!!!!!

he bounded onto the stage in full force with relax

i was in such awe of him and the simple fact that we were finally getting to see him that i had a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes at the same time!

he was amazing!

and i jumped around and sang and clapped like a teenager! i apologize to all those that were around me if i got you on the recoils! i admit that i was a freak and probably scared the crap out those pushy teenage boys that were behind me and kjoshi! LOL!

oh and before i forget!

a million thanks to marianne for letting my daughter stand in front of you so she could see mika!!

(she had a prime position in the little "drool zone" that jutted out a bit from the center of the stage!)

and to kjoshi too - for helping my girl get through to her!

and to coin a phrase perhaps?

...MFC is FAMILY!!!!:wink2:

i am SO glad that everyone was able to get a flashy heart - because i think it really helped him find were we were in the crowd! (lissy i am bummed that yours didnt last long enough :boxed: )

all the songs were great!

he looked fantastic for not feeling well....

i agree that when the shirt didnt come off for love today that i knew there was something about......

and we did get the sweet dreams move - although it was with out the mike stand!:naughty:

all i can say is that i felt like i got a work out when it was all over!:biggrin2:

pics in a minute!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Tootch, lovely report.............and Shelby too.

It sounds fantastic!

Thank you so much for your lovely report Tootch! Glad to hear that you had an awesome Mika Eve! What did your little girl think of it?

she had a GREAT time!

after the show was done and she came back to me she had a big grin on her face and told me that she actually touched mika's foot!:naughty:

Oh wow, Shelby, I had no idea that Mika was in on the whole "how is Jack going to get home?" fiasco! hahah.

After you left, I saw the band again moving out with their stuff--I ran into Martin while I was on the phone trying to arrange a ride, and then the rest of them, and they were all adorable and asked again if I was ok, and Mickey was like "take a taxi!!!!" And I saw Mika passing by again and wanted to wave hi, but since I'd just left, decided that it was better to let him go on do whatever he was doing.

By the way, you were adorable too, and it was too bad you were so shy! Hah. I liked how you got all blushy and embarassed when I kept telling people how shy and nervous you were. Thanks to me the whole band plus Jerry (I think I told him twice!) probably knows you now as the shy girl. :roftl:

And as for all my talking about how you should think of palm trees, coconuts and tropical breezes to relax you, but NOT tropical islands, I was referring to this thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5203

--Jack

What happened was... we were trying to figure out where to wait to see

Mika after the show was over, and as we were working our way toward

the exit, tootch spotted Jerry, Mika's manager, upstairs. We screamed and

got his attention and then I pulled out the MFC banner I had and said

we'd all signed it and wanted to give it and some other things to Mika.

So he dropped two after-show passes down to me. But we said we had

more people than that with the group. After a little confusion, he finally

said, OK, everyone with MFC could come up. He was really great to us,

we can't say enough nice things about him! He even asked about our

blinking hearts and I gave him a couple extras we had -- he put one on

right away and said he'd wear it for Boston tomorrow. :biggrin2:

We really were very lucky! Mika could have easily said he didn't want to

be bothered, given how poorly he was feeling.

Great! Proud of you!!! :thumb_yello:

Great pics, tootch! Please post the aftershow ones up soon? Is there anyway you can upload them all somewhere and/or send them to me as well?

And where's mgpm/Linda?

--Jack

P.S. Tootch, your daughter was adorable! I loved how excited she was about touching Mika's foot.

So me, mum, John, and Ashley all arrived at the club a little after four and played Chubby Bunny to help pass the time. Gah, it was fun but very nauseating! So we sat down and chat for awhile, when John asked out loud if anyone was from the fan club. That was when we met Marianne, who was really awesome. Then we saw Tootch, Jack, Linda, and Deb, who were also totally fab of course. A little while later it started raining really hard and thundering and lightning, and John figured it was a perfect time to run across the street to get an egg roll from the Chinese food place LMAO!

Because of the rain, the guy from the club told us that if we had our tickets and ID's we could go into the downstairs room and wait instead of standing out in the rain. We all stood around and chat, then signed the fan club poster from Deb so that we could give it to Mika at the end of the show. What was really cool was that we could hear Mika and his band practicing upstairs! Me and Ashley were pressed against the stairwell trying to see anything, but all we could do was listen. They held us down there past 7:30, so we were starting to get very antsy and jittery, not to mention more and more people were trying to get in front of us! When they finally let us up, me and my friends and my mum hurried up the stairs and saw that we were going to get a front row spot! We were SOOO happy about that as we leaned against the stage and talked about how amazing the show was going to be and how excited we were to see Mika in person!

The club filled up pretty fast, and there were people in the balconies too. The opening act girl came on with two other guys with her. I really liked her music and her voice was very good, but I couldn't wait to see Mika any longer! After a long trial of electricians fixing up the sound systems, which felt like forever, Luke, Cherisse, Martin, and Michael came on and started playing Relax! The crowd went crazy, including me, and then HE CAME OUT ON STAGE! I cannot even tell you how hard I screamed when I saw him only a few feet away! He looked even more gorgeous than any video or picture I had seen him in!

The entire gig was amazing, but the best part to me was Love Today. His energy was so high and he played drums on a trash can like I had never seen him before! I didn't even know he could do that so well! His voice was spot on and he hit every single note throughout the entire show.

Me and the others from the fan club were wondering where he would be signing autographs, so we went out into the front lobby with a bunch of other people to wait. The man at the stairs told us that if we didn't have an after show pass then we couldn't go up to meet him. I started worrying about whether I would even be able to see him, since I had been dying to for months, but then another man came down and asked if we were from the fan club. We all said yes, and he said that we could go on up. I swear, I almost started crying tears of joy when I was going up those stairs! I was so excited to finally meet him that I was in shock!

We waited on the steps of the balcony and talked, took pictures, and just hung out for awhile and then he came out from the curtain! I didn't even realize it because my back had been to the curtain, but then once Jack said something I turned around and nearly fainted! He looked soooo cute and was talking to some people.

I was the last one to meet him I think, and Jack was waiting with me to take the picture. His manager (I think) told Mika that I was shy, which led me to blush like a fool, but I eventually got up the guts to look at him and say hi. He said hello back and I almost fainted again. He looked so amazingly adorable that I just couldn't stay calm! AGHH! I told him I was sorry for keeping him so late but he smiled and told me not to worry about it. He started signing my CD book and asked how to spell my name. I told him, and Jack started taking pictures of him writing! Then he said, "I'm gonna draw you a little something" or something along that line and he drew a little heart with wings and an M in the middle right at the corner of the sheet. *swoon* Then I had him sign John's hat after he laughed and said, "How am I supposed to...". I laughed and blushed some more, and then we got a picture together! It was euphoric! As Jack and I were walking away, he said, "Take care of her, Shelby" since Jack didn't have a ride home. I laughed and said, "I will, don't worry." We left and I met up with my friends and my mum outside and I floated all the way back to the car...:wub2:

Shelby oh you mighty great one, I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Aaaaaw bless you were shy, hehe I can't even imagine how I will be when I meet him :wub2:

Your report was great I'm truly excited for you!

:woot_jump::groupwave::yay::biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

Shelby oh you mighty great one, I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Aaaaaw bless you were shy, hehe I can't even imagine how I will be when I meet him :wub2:

Your report was great I'm truly excited for you!

:woot_jump::groupwave::yay::biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

Aw thanks Jass! It was surreal, I can't even begin to describe how amazing I felt the whole time! I was soooo shy though, but I managed to talk to him LOL

That smile...phwoar...:wub2:

I'm sneaking online for a few minutes while I'm at work to show you guys these! :naughty:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v19/Lissy3676/MIKA/930%20Club%20Washington%20DC%20-6-12-07-/?action=view&current=BillyBrown-MIKA930ClubWashingtonDC6.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v19/Lissy3676/MIKA/930%20Club%20Washington%20DC%20-6-12-07-/?action=view&current=StuckInTheMiddle-Mika930ClubWashing.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v19/Lissy3676/MIKA/930%20Club%20Washington%20DC%20-6-12-07-/?action=view&current=SweetDreams-Mika930ClubWashingtonDC.flv

I finally got them uploaded. I'm wondering if I should also post them on youtube or not. My personal favorite clip is the Sweet Dreams one. ;)

You could not tell at all that Mika was a bit under the weather!

I think the sound on the clips are a bit weak though, unfortunately. Plus my hand is a little shakey since I was so nervous about being caught!

I need to write out my entire report/review of the show. I plan on typing up a really long post in my livejournal like I did for the other show I went to. I don't think I ever posted that here though. But it's there if by some crazy reason you wish to read it, you may. lol