2007 - Mika @ 9:30 Club Washington, DC - 12 June

hoochatootch

it varies from show to show.. mainly wherever the bus is. sometimes they park right out front, sometimes right around the corner, so basically scope out the area before the show or something just to have an idea of where the bus is so you know where to dart to at the end of the show. if for some reason you can't find the bus anywhere (which is doubtful, because there's nowhere to really hide it, except the alley, which i've never seen them do, even with some of the bigger acts i've seen at 930), you could also just wait right around the corner (the left of the venue, by the way. not the alley on the right, haha.. you'll see what i mean when you get there). about halfway or so down the building, there's this stairwell that goes down to a door. if you wait by those stairs, it's likely that he'll exit there.

haha i know, it's unhealthy how well i know this venue, but i guess after a while you learn a few tricks!

and if you get there at 7 i'm not sure that you'll be at the BACK, but keep in mind it's sold out, you'll certainly have to push your way forward somewhat if you want a good view :) shouldn't be too bad though!

man i am excited!

So how early are we all getting there? Are we going to wait by the back and hope to catch Mika before the show? I keep wondering how we're going to do that and still get early places in line.

--Jack

We'll be getting there at around 4 or so to get near the front of the line hopefully. I'll be the 14-year-old with the crazy curly hair and purple pants waving a sign that says "MIKAFANCLUB MEMBERS!" lol

go washington go!

please, will you post yr reports in this main thread? :thumb_yello:

we will be waiting for you to come back and will rush directly here to check if there are any news!:thumb_yello:

yes we will robertina!:thumb_yello:

in the words of mika...(ring ring)

I'M FREAKIN' OUT!

:naughty:

It's been a few days since I've checked this thread or MFC. I've been a little busy!

I completely can't wait for tomorrow night!!! I can't believe the show is so close now.:D

I plan on being at the 9:30 club around 4-4:30pm. But I'll be in DC actually before then.

I still have no clue what I'm going to where though. lol

I can't wait to see you all there!!

:biggrin2:

My 3 fave americanos all going to this gig! I hope you enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

That is dcdeb, tootch, and Jack Violet.

And don't forget Jack, be cool. :mf_rosetinted:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

That's one for each "enjoy" :wink2:

Stick your head out your window around 1 a.m. or so your time Wednesday

morning. You will hear our screams all the way across the Atlantic!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb <1 day 3 hours 11 minutes to MIKA in DC!>

PS If I'm this excited now, can you imagine what I'm going to be like in 24 hours? :naughty:

thanks babspanky!:biggrin2:

and yes - listen for the screaming!

i dont know if i will be able to sleep tonight!:blink:

Hahah, I get a special mention?

Can't wait to meet all of you. :-) Looks like a bunch of us will be there around 4...

--Jack

well, everyone remember - deb is bringing the mfc poster - and sharpies for us all to sign and give to mika -

so he can hang it on his wall at home!:wink2:

And by the way I'll be wearing bright purple skinnies so I'll be rather hard to miss :naughty:

oooh! make a pic of them!!

Hahah, I get a special mention?

Can't wait to meet all of you. :-) Looks like a bunch of us will be there around 4...

--Jack

of course!:bleh:

I'm going to try babs, but I'm getting all exited here! Running out right now to craft store to maybe make a last-minute ugly present for Mika. (I already have some glittery gold braces and checkered socks to give him, but they aren't quite ugly enough!)

--Jack

I'm going to try babs, but I'm getting all exited here! Running out right now to craft store to maybe make a last-minute ugly present for Mika. (I already have some glittery gold braces and checkered socks to give him, but they aren't quite ugly enough!)

--Jack

:thumb_yello: Marvellous! I am proud of you! :naughty: Are you going to demand some kind of apology too?