2007 - Mika @ 9:30 Club Washington, DC - 12 June

hoochatootch

ahh i can't wait :D

i probably won't be able to write my review and all that the same night, because i have my last exam in the morning (spanish) haha so wednesday i'll put it up :)

i plan on taking an insane amount of pictures!

Oh gosh! This day can't go by fast enough!!! I'm so freaking ansy...

I keep telling myself not to get too excited cause I don't want to dissapoint myself just in case he's too tired after the concert!

Oh dear but I pray that he is not!

But I have to show you guys these sunglasses that I got with my sister to wear to the show!! along with a tiarra that lights up!

:biggrin2:

post-2636-142983660598_thumb.jpg

post-2636-1429836606_thumb.jpg

I keep telling myself not to get too excited cause I don't want to dissapoint myself just in case he's too tired after the concert!

But I have to show you guys these sunglasses that I got with my sister to wear to the show!! along with a tiarra that lights up!

cool!:thumb_yello:

arent those beer goggles???:blink::wink2:

Coolio!

I'm getting antsy too. I just put the last page in the scrapbook that I got today--Jack Violet's. It looks fantastic!

Anyone else that has stuff, bring it and we'll stick it in!

I've been icky the past few days, but I saw the doc today and I'm feeling better.

I've got a new camera and I need to read up on how to use the thing....

Can't believe tomorrow night at this time I'll be seeing our boy!!!!:wub2:

I love your tiara! I think it's the same one I bought for my 8 year old niece!

:roftl:

I guess we'll spot you pretty easily!

dcdeb <0 days -- 0 days!!! -- 22 hours 44 minutes to MIKA in DC!!!>

Haha!! Yes ma'am!!!!! I will be really easy to spot!

And yea they are beer goggles hehe! They're pretty big but they were too funny not to get. My sister got martini glasses they're pretty funny too

You guys will have the most fantastic time. I had to come on here and post because I have been following dcdeb's signature countdown almost every day, feeling the excitement building and now it says 0 days, I am jumping up and down for you!!!

Send the love from us all here, if you get to meet him! I am sure he will feel it RADIATING from the audience anyway. :wub2: Who is taking the big MFC sign?

You can tell him Blue Sky ("the blonde one in Tokyo at MTV") says hi. No, seriously, just focus on having the best YOU and MIKA experience you can. Most important.

And we will be waiting here, on this thread for the reports!!:thumb_yello:

Your glasses and crown - sorry tiarra, are "way cool", there's no way Mika can miss those.

:thumb_yello: Marvellous! I am proud of you! :naughty: Are you going to demand some kind of apology too?

Well, you know, I think I may have still not forgiven him for messing up the "Baby Got Back" lyrics--so may be!

I was too cheap to go really ugly though. There were these foam beads that would have made a spectacular ugly necklace--but you had to get a bucket of them. Instead, I spent the money on clothes. I'm going to try and recreate the cover of LCIM with my outfit--it's looking pretty ugly so far (not on purpose, sadly)...

You guys will recognize me 'cause I'll be wearing a ton of polka dots, yellow, green, blue, and stripey pink and green socks!

--Jack

Well, you know, I think I may have still not forgiven him for messing up the "Baby Got Back" lyrics--so may be!

I was too cheap to go really ugly though. There were these foam beads that would have made a spectacular ugly necklace--but you had to get a bucket of them. Instead, I spent the money on clothes. I'm going to try and recreate the cover of LCIM with my outfit--it's looking pretty ugly so far (not on purpose, sadly)...

You guys will recognize me 'cause I'll be wearing a ton of polka dots, yellow, green, blue, and stripey pink and green socks!

--Jack

LOL! I'll keep a look out for you then! :) Think your outfit sounds magnificent!

And about "Baby Got Back"... I had to giggle that he even knew it as well

as he did! You must admit, there *are* an awful lot of lyrics to it...

dcdeb <19 HOURS 42 MINUTES to MIKA IN DC!>

PS. Stop counting down and go to *sleep*, Debbie! Sheesh! :bleh:

OMG you guys tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*happy dance for all of you*

Hope you're all gonna have the greatest time ever ! Take loads of pics and we want detailed reports ok ! If you get the chance to talk to Mika tell him to look out for two crazy girls from Montréal in Boston ! we'll be wearing crazy feathered boas (pink and red)

Enjoy the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T SLEEP! I'M TOO EXCITED!!!

I made a new shirt...I didn't like the one I made anymore so my sister helped me make a new one...I like it better the paint is still drying that's why there's a box in it but here it is!!!

post-2636-142983660657_thumb.jpg

Th eday has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today

Everybody's gonna love today

Anyway you want to

Anyway you've got to

Love, love me

Love, love me

:woot_jump:

Tootch and dcdeb.... just wanted you girls to know I am thinking of you and I am soooooooooooooo excited your day has arrived!!!!!! Have an absolutely freaking brilliant time!!! You are so lucky!! I hope aaaaaaalll your dreams come true!!!!!!

*jumps up and down giggling and squealing*

Tootch and dcdeb.... just wanted you girls to know I am thinking of you and I am soooooooooooooo excited your day has arrived!!!!!! Have an absolutely freaking brilliant time!!! You are so lucky!! I hope aaaaaaalll your dreams come true!!!!!!

*jumps up and down giggling and squealing*

thanks rainbow!

i think we will have an absolutely freaking brilliant time!:punk:

i will be thinking about you!

envisionioning the aussie "meeting mika vid" as a guideline of good manners around the boy!:wink2:

(i hope i don't do the "deer in headlights!":blink: )

you will be with us in spirit!:biggrin2:

thanks rainbow!

i think we will have an absolutely freaking brilliant time!:punk:

i will be thinking about you!

envisionioning the aussie "meeting mika vid" as a guideline of good manners around the boy!:wink2:

(i hope i don't do the "deer in headlights!":blink: )

you will be with us in spirit!:biggrin2:

:roftl: Deer in headlights like me! Speechless and trying not to cry! :roftl:

Gosh, I am so excited for you!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Today is the day!!!:D

I'm leaving for DC soon. Can't wait to see you all there!!

Edit:

I finally figured out what I'm wearing...nothing extravagant or crazy. lol. I'll just be wearing jeans and a green tank top with a white jacket type thing over top and my Mika rosette of course! I was going to wear a pink tank top but then,well you know, gotta be green. ;)