Thank you Mika

Mika_forever

I just want to say thank you Mika! Your music has really saved me... Right now I´m in a difficult part of my life. My parents are going to divorce and my father is going to move back to England. Sometimes i feel like your music and your smile is the only thing that can make me feel happy. And i want to say thanks to everyone on MFC and that i havn´t laughed so hard for a while like I did when I read the "For Us Girls" thread:wub2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know exactly how you feel...

His music has saved me, too.

And he has lited up new lights in my mind and in my soul :), new colours. New ways to be myself.

same here. He brought a new smile on my face, and i'll be forever thankful. he cheers me up whenever i'm down just listening to his music, and i can't explain what i felt seeing him live...

I'm sorry about your parents splitting up...I know how awful it is to witness such a break up.

Mika has lifted me from a dark period in my life as well and I think most of us have that in common over here.

Thank you Mika for turning our frowns, upside down! :original:

Hi everyone.

I was interested in music before Mika came along but did not love it and much as I do now that Mika is finally able to make everyone feel a lot happier about their lives than they were before he came along.

thanks Mika for projecting untold joy to everyone in this county and all your fans. We all love you so much, thanks once again Mika.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerching!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

poor thing.. a hug. i am sure thing will go a little better soon. I understand you are having some dark times. I'm so sorry..

yeah, mika's music has the power to brighten up your day. when i went and see him at the concert, I had just lost my job and I wasn't in the happiest mood, I can tell ya that.. it completely changed my way of seeing things.

he's a special person and so is his music. I am a truly lyrically based person and his songs lyrics means so much to me. also the tunes, but lyrics just "kill" me...

Mika is a phenomenon that can't be explained in a few sentences. And I consider his music as a real gift (as most of us do, and this is not lip service). I love the diversity. When I listen to lollipop or love today or grace kelly I have the brightest grin on my face people have ever seen (some even assumed I was on drugs - and I'd say: Why not? If he is a drug, then this is my favourite way to get high :punk: ).

And then there are those darker, thoughtful songs like any other world and happy ending, which made me really think.

But to me personally Over my shoulder was a revelation. When I first listened to it I was just thunderstruck. So unexpected and emotional. And immediately I perceived a strong link to my own life as I have been through really dark times a while ago. Suddenly I felt understood. For the first time and that felt strange and comfortable at the same time. It's hard to explain. Maybe it can't be explained at all because it is such a strong personal feeling...

violet_sky...i totally agree with you!!:thumb_yello:

Mika is really something special! I owe so much to him. Because of his music and his energy I was able to find myself again. It's really amazing.

I've been going through some difficult times as well (actually I'm still going:boxed: ) but with his music it's so much easier. Now I feel strong enough to go through every obstacle!

Thank you Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time. I'm glad though, that you are finding ways of coping and ways to make yourself feel better like listening to Mika. Try to express yourself to your parents during this time, and to other people who care for you. I know how difficult it is, I'm a child of divorce and unfortuately I've been through one myself. I'ts been very, very hard. I'll say a prayer for you and your family. God Bless xoxo

I just want to say thank you to everyone who is supporing me. It really means alot to me. Right now my world is quite bright. I´m listning to lollipop and I just heard some good news that Mika might come to a town near me this summer so my dream to finally meet him maybe will fulfil. Love to everyone<3

I just want to say thank you to everyone who is supporing me. It really means alot to me. Right now my world is quite bright. I´m listning to lollipop and I just heard some good news that Mika might come to a town near me this summer so my dream to finally meet him maybe will fulfil. Love to everyone<3

I'm sorry for you situation. My parents divorced when I was very young, so I don't even remember it (thank God). My father moved to america so I have almost grown up without him.

Det är bra att du finner tröst i Mikas musik! Man blir verkligen glad och glömmer alla hemskheter i världen!

Hoppas allt blir bättre för dig!

Kramar