Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well. On Way out Wests page it says that Mika's performing on 10th.

which is really disturbing!!

I've got tickets!! :tears:

I have a really baaaaad feeling about this :tears:

Mona calm down hunny!!!!

I thought the worst to but guess what, I know u saw his blog on MySpace and it sais that he'll be on GMA 6:00AM!!

That's really early and lets say he finishes around 7:00AM then there will be plenty of time for him to fly over (with JET hehe) to Sweden and be here in the evening :biggrin2:

It took me 7 hours to fly to Canada with regular plane, JET is def faster so even with the time dif with 6 hours he WILL make it........ don't think they'd (be so stupid) confirm him in WOW if he really wasn't coming for sure :thumb_yello:

Mona calm down hunny!!!!

I thought the worst to but guess what, I know u saw his blog on MySpace and it sais that he'll be on GMA 6:00AM!!

That's really early and lets say he finishes around 7:00AM then there will be plenty of time for him to fly over (with JET hehe) to Sweden and be here in the evening :biggrin2:

It took me 7 hours to fly to Canada with regular plane, JET is def faster so even with the time dif with 6 hours he WILL make it........ don't think they'd (be so stupid) confirm him in WOW if he really wasn't coming for sure :thumb_yello:

yes yes!!! but did you every think about the timezones and thingys!!

yes! let's say he finishes at 7 am in NY. that will be 1pm in Sweden!!

then about 8 hours to get hre!! that will be 9pm!! he'll NEVER make it!!!! :tears:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :crybaby:

yes yes!!! but did you every think about the timezones and thingys!!

yes! let's say he finishes at 7 am in NY. that will be 1pm in Sweden!!

then about 8 hours to get hre!! that will be 9pm!! he'll NEVER make it!!!! :tears:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :crybaby:

No no luv, a JET (hehe) is much faster then a regular plane (and a regular takes 7 hours not 8) so he'll be in Sweden around 7pm :biggrin2:

He'll probably perform around 9-10pm like he usually does :punk:

Aaaaah I'm so excited :woot_jump:

Älskar dig :huglove:

No no luv, a JET (hehe) is much faster then a regular plane (and a regular takes 7 hours not 8) so he'll be in Sweden around 7pm

He'll probably perform around 9-10pm like he usually does

Aaaaah I'm so excited :woot_jump:

Älskar dig :huglove:

well, how do you know he'll get here with a jet!! :boxed:

:tears: I don't wanna get excited, I'll just end up disappointed :(

and I don't want that :no:

love you too :wub2:

well, how do you know he'll get here with a jet!! :boxed:

:tears: I don't wanna get excited, I'll just end up disappointed

and I don't want that :no:

love you too

What do you think seriously, with all the flying he's doing that he'll take a passanger plane? :blink::lmfao::roftl::naughty:

Oh stop it! Personal or not he is def travelling fast :naughty:

well, fast - yes!

but you can't actually think that he's got a personal jet...? after everything he said about travolta?? :blink::roftl:

well, fast - yes!

but you can't actually think that he's got a personal jet...? after everything he said about travolta?? :blink::roftl:

Hahaha he was just kidding, he's such a kid :naughty::roftl:

He maybe doesn't want to brag about it :bleh:

the Lowlands website confirms the fact that Mika will be on Lowlands 2007

which means ... of the 3 days he has to be there on August 17th for the Tourschedule already confirmed these dates

19/08/2007 V Festival - Weston Park

18/08/2007 V Festival - Hylands Park

So will he be there or is this some advertisement stunt?

For of all the bands present there Mika will be the most popular ...

Can someone confirm this please?

click to see

He's coming!!! He will play op Lowlands!!!

http://www.lowlands.nl/news.php?page=91

my god people you are all so lucky!! when will he come back to montreal?!?! I'm desperate...

What are you complaining about?? He hasn't even been out here to Vancouver once!!! Sorry, don't mean to sound mean, I'm just getting a little down and out, looking at the tour schedule all the way into December and no sign of anything here - it's getting really depressing!!!!! :thumbdown::boxed::sneaky2:

hmm yes if you scroll to the bottom u find it, but it was from Mika sounds yet it confused me cos if you click on BOTH links they seem to be about the same gig but one asks you for an answer to the question and the other one doesn't, and it says you can only enter once so now I'm confused if to enter on BOTH links, any thoughts on this one ppl?

What are you complaining about?? He hasn't even been out here to Vancouver once!!! Sorry, don't mean to sound mean, I'm just getting a little down and out, looking at the tour schedule all the way into December and no sign of anything here - it's getting really depressing!!!!! :thumbdown::boxed::sneaky2:

Yeah I agree... I understand you're mad!!! That is strange he is not coming back to Canada.. and he SHOULD come to Vancouver, it is quite a big city!!!

He will probably come back to Canada when he hits the US again in the fall. Didn't someone ask Mikey and he said that they were going?

I'm really hoping that Mika does a gig in one of the surrounding states of NC when he comes back in September (Luke said September), because I have a deal with my parents that if he does one in either (Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina or South Carolina), then I can go. It'll be my 18th birthday in mid September, and that would be an amazing birthday present! My sister would probably fly with me to one because she already told me that for my 18th birthday present she would take me to any Mika concert I wanted to go to, but she is broke and says stuff like that all the time but never follows through. :roftl:

hmm yes if you scroll to the bottom u find it, but it was from Mika sounds yet it confused me cos if you click on BOTH links they seem to be about the same gig but one asks you for an answer to the question and the other one doesn't, and it says you can only enter once so now I'm confused if to enter on BOTH links, any thoughts on this one ppl?

And the question is, 'who is the most beautiful big girl?' (or something like that)