Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because he has no dates out yet, I won't have days off until July and I will have to do my holiday plans (required days off) within the next few weeks. So hopefully there'll be one (ONE - how ridiculous! :insane:) gig within reasonable distance to where I live and/or on a weekend :roftl:

I understand why you are worried….:blink:

But there’s still hope after all…he could make a gig close to your hometown…and it could be on a weekend…

If nothing else works we just have to make a petition...or kidnap you from your work!:wink2:

:huglove:

EVERYONE!

so my friend told me more today, i told her it was IMPORTANT!

she said....he had a microphone, maybe it was for a concert?

and i said......and like a live pic of a concert?

she said......no, no. he had a microphone and had been cut and pasted onto a really colorful background, and it said his name and then little things below it in chinese. It was near china town.

im thinking a PDP advertisement. it was near china town, if that helps anyone

EVERYONE!

she said......no, no. he had a microphone and had been cut and pasted onto a really colorful background, and it said his name and then little things below it in chinese. It was near china town.

Hmm interesting....I wanna see a picture :naughty:

EVERYONE!

i dont think it would be a pdp advert because usually singers dont have adverts for concert dvds only albums and it would be even more unlikely since its in the us and he barely even had adverts in the us for licm... i am most likely gonna go hunt down the poster this weekend so i will take a pic if i find it, WISH ME LUCK I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Sam:

"...GIANT BILLBOARD THINGY with MIKA on it..."

Of course china town is big but a Mika giant billboard wouldn't be missed, right???

yes but china town itself is big so i would have to go through the different blocks and areas to find the billboard and find the building it is on, but i will find it, even if it takes me the whole day lol! and then i will ask someone there who can translate what it says in chinese lol!