• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we got news of a secret gig in LA on wednesday the 14th! :punk:

but that's all so far.

keep checking here for updates though, as soon as we know, we'll let everyone know! :thumb_yello:

thanx =)

lucky those who are close enough to go ^^

What about the concerts planned this summer? any dates yet? ^^

here is the answer!

Yoohoo! Need to know what dates I need to book off for vacation please. All my colleagues at work are filling up the dates on the calendar and I need to make sure some vacation dates are left for me. Many of us are wives and mothers and need some extra planning time.

*Wink wink nudge nudge*

I can't wait for dates either, it's getting so close!! I really need to plan the summer and at this rate it's all gonna pan out like my last minute LA trip :mf_lustslow: which I cannot possibly afford moneywise and if I want to keep my job :naughty:.

My boss is very understanding but I don't think that he'l let me book a holiday and ask him for cover the night before I jet off to the US again anytime soon :roftl:

I can't wait for dates either, it's getting so close!! I really need to plan the summer and at this rate it's all gonna pan out like my last minute LA trip :mf_lustslow: which I cannot possibly afford moneywise and if I want to keep my job :naughty:.

My boss is very understanding but I don't think that he'l let me book a holiday and ask him for cover the night before I jet off to the US again anytime soon :roftl:

would he cover for canada then?:bleh:

Yoohoo! Need to know what dates I need to book off for vacation please. All my colleagues at work are filling up the dates on the calendar and I need to make sure some vacation dates are left for me. Many of us are wives and mothers and need some extra planning time.

*Wink wink nudge nudge*

I agree.. I think that a lot of us have the same problem....:wink2:

Didn't he say a short acoustic tour? Makes me a little nervous as to where he will play - and where he won't.

In that case, he's done with North America. Which is not too comforting of a feeling, because I live in North America. :naughty:

Edited by iadoremika

In that case, he's done with North America. Which is not too comforting of a feeling, because I live in North America. :naughty:

Not necessarily, but N. America is huge. He's not going to play every city even if he does come - save your money and prepare to travel!