If Mika was an animal...

Yoppappop

Oooooooooooooook guys...

So it seems that you lot like imagining things about Mika and every single part of his body... Good for you :thumb_yello:

And I'm totally bored at the moment... So here is one : if Mika was an animal, what would he be ? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Cat for me !

And i hope he likes them... He'd better like them...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here is one : if Mika was an animal, what would he be ? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Cat for me !

And i hope he likes them... He'd better like them...

It would be a CAT for me too, but a wild one. I would love to say panther, but I can't see him as one, so it would be a LION for me - soft cuddly and curly!!!:wub2: ... and he is a real stage animal... Plus, Mika's zodiac sign is a lion (as well as mine:blush-anim-cl: )

a sheep? :blink: why? :naughty:

must be there hair :yay: anyway sheep a really underrated animals, they're so cute :wub2: espescially the black ones :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and if anyone didn't notice - I don't care :naughty:

A leo would be just fine, but maybe MIKA is not that angry, though I don't know... :naughty:

Lions aren't angry if you don't anger them....:naughty: First of all they are cats, just bigger ones....

I'm sure Mika has got a wild side to him, he just doesn't show it so much... but sometimes you can see hints of it coming through...

A few pictures to support my MIKA - The lion king theory.... :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

post-2209-142983653929_thumb.jpg

post-2209-142983653931_thumb.jpg

post-2209-142983653933_thumb.jpg

post-2209-142983653934_thumb.jpg

post-2209-142983653935_thumb.jpg

Lions aren't angry if you don't anger them....:naughty: First of all they are cats, just bigger ones....

I'm sure Mika has got a wild side to him, he just doesn't show it so much... but sometimes you can see hints of it coming through...

A few pictures to support my MIKA - The lion king theory.... :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

I agree with Lion. Either lion or teddy bear <3 This thread is so cute!

An Orangutan for me I know he has dark hair but they are my favourite animal ever although that mini monkey is kinda cute. You could put him in your pocket and make him a dolls house and everything!! Yep i am crazy!! xx

wow..that second picture, I don't know what to say, it's scary!

I've never seen the fourth picture, where's it from?