Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I was at the bandnight. The cast of the WWRY Musical in Zurich do a bandnight sometimes, that means they play their favourite songs after the show (not queen-songs mostly) with the band and it's for free.

So at the end I went to the guitarplayer and asked him if I could hold the Red Special once in my life :shocked::mf_lustslow:

I just adore this guitar even if it's just a copy ;) and I was so nervous that I break something or that it falls on the floor haha I held the guitar like it was glass haha

A friend took a picture of me with the red special on stage :punk: :punk: If I don't forget it I'll show it to you tomorrow

I'm so proud hahahaha :biggrin2:

Today I was at the bandnight. The cast of the WWRY Musical in Zurich do a bandnight sometimes, that means they play their favourite songs after the show (not queen-songs mostly) with the band and it's for free.

So at the end I went to the guitarplayer and asked him if I could hold the Red Special once in my life :shocked::mf_lustslow:

I just adore this guitar even if it's just a copy ;) and I was so nervous that I break something or that it falls on the floor haha I held the guitar like it was glass haha

A friend took a picture of me with the red special on stage :punk: :punk: If I don't forget it I'll show it to you tomorrow

I'm so proud hahahaha :biggrin2:

Ahh, that's awesome!

I would've done the same !! haha

I'd love to see the picture!!

And is that Brian May and Mika together in your avvie?!

I've never seen that picture!

That is Brian and Mika in her avie. Brian loves Mika! He was writing about him on his soapbox for quite a while there. :)

Yea, I was reading that!

:D

well, some of them, anyway. hah

Thanks to him I listened to his music.

Yea, that pretty much sums it up. HAH.

I can't believe that Roger Taylor, Brian May, and Mika are going to be on Canadian Idol!! TOGETHER!

Why don't I live in Canada?! >.<

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be on youtube...hopefully..

Yea, that pretty much sums it up. HAH.

I can't believe that Roger Taylor, Brian May, and Mika are going to be on Canadian Idol!! TOGETHER!

Why don't I live in Canada?! >.<

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be on youtube...hopefully..

WHAT!? When, how? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

REALLY?

:biggrin2: Wanna see them!

Hey Violetsky ! What a wonderful moment!! :wink2: I'm really happy you got the chance to hold a red special in your hands! Good pic!

WHAT!? When, how? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

REALLY?

:biggrin2: Wanna see them!

Hey Violetsky ! What a wonderful moment!! :wink2: I'm really happy you got the chance to hold a red special in your hands! Good pic!

Yessss, me too!!

I really want to see We Will Rock You The Musical!

Yessss, me too!!

I really want to see We Will Rock You The Musical!

I had a friend who visited London and saw it and said it was a great musical...when he came back he asked me to burn him all my Queen songs

Not many bands can pull that off...I'll have to see the show to judge for myself but it seems as though they have