Queeniac Club

mandilambi

I love the quizzes! Here's what I got:

Your a die hard Queen fan just like me. You have all their albums and know every little detail about them. You have a million posters and Queen gear, and would do anything to meet them and see them in concert. You just plain rock!

You relate to Life Is Real. It's on the album "Hot Space". Life can be cruel. But hey, life is real.

You belong in the "Breakthru" video. You are all about love and are very beautiful.

You are Somebody To Love!! Written by the amazing Freddie Mercury. It can be found on Queen's fifth album, A Day At The Races.

You are in the These Are The Days Of Our Lives video! What a beautiful song! Queen's last musi video ever to be shot, sadly.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My results...

**Your a die hard Queen fan just like me. You have all their albums and know every little detail about them. You have a million posters and Queen gear, and would do anything to meet them and see them in concert. You just plain rock!

**You relate to Life Is Real. It's on the album "Hot Space". Life can be cruel. But hey, life is real.

**You belong in the "I Want To Break Free" video. You are fed up with life and someone, and just want to get away from it all. By the way, nice skirt. ;)

**You are Modern Times Rock 'n' Roll! Found on Queen's first album, Queen, written by Roger Taylor.

**You are in the These Are The Days Of Our Lives video! What a beautiful song! Queen's last musi video ever to be shot, sadly.

:biggrin2:

Again.. great quizzes !:thumb_yello:

I realise probably most of you are subscribed to David Fuller's Queen vids on youtube, but just in case you're not, OMG you should see the latest one he posted, some classic pics of Roger and an unreleased cover of Keep on Running.

For slight distraction from Mika try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lyx9iqHxo0 :wink2:

I realise probably most of you are subscribed to David Fuller's Queen vids on youtube, but just in case you're not, OMG you should see the latest one he posted, some classic pics of Roger and an unreleased cover of Keep on Running.

For slight distraction from Mika try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lyx9iqHxo0 :wink2:

Roger has a great voice...he was so good on Queen 2's "The Loser In The End"

He's voice is so deep when he sings...but quite high when he talks

Roger has a great voice...he was so good on Queen 2's "The Loser In The End"

He's voice is so deep when he sings...but quite high when he talks

Ooh, I love that song! One of his best, for sure!

haha, I know! His talking voice kind of makes me laugh.:roftl: When I first heard it I was like, "what the...?"

Ooh, I love that song! One of his best, for sure!

haha, I know! His talking voice kind of makes me laugh.:roftl: When I first heard it I was like, "what the...?"

LOLOLOLO...he's great in "I'm In Love With My Car"...

That whole band had pretty high voices...maybe not Brian but everyone else...

But Deacon John never opened his mouth in interviews so I don't know...

LOLOLOLO...he's great in "I'm In Love With My Car"...

That whole band had pretty high voices...maybe not Brian but everyone else...

But Deacon John never opened his mouth in interviews so I don't know...

Yes! And I love Breakthru! Even though Freddie sings it!

:D

haha Brian always sounded like he had a cold to me, and John,well, I barely heard him speak but it was always pretty nasaly. haha

Yes! And I love Breakthru! Even though Freddie sings it!

:D

haha Brian always sounded like he had a cold to me, and John,well, I barely heard him speak but it was always pretty nasaly. haha

I only heard him talk once...no joke...Freddie turned to him and said something (I forget what) and he looked at him and said "No F**king Way!"

And it was pretty high :naughty:

Haha, wouldn't it, though?!

I always that "Rhye" would be a cool band name...

There's a town called "Rye" across the bridge from me...we go there for lax games, we listen to "Seven Sea's of Rhye" on the way there LOLOLO

I guess Mika is similar to Freddie as in both like creating little worlds for each other

You've never heard John speak?? This can't be true! Go watch some youtube interviews, lady!

Honestly...haven't watched to alot...Freddie always seemed to dominate them, not because he was trying to...because the interviewers always asked him questions lololo (I have watched alot of old concert vids)

SENT ME THE LINKS TO SOME GOOD ONES...

I always that "Rhye" would be a cool band name...

There's a town called "Rye" across the bridge from me...we go there for lax games, we listen to "Seven Sea's of Rhye" on the way there LOLOLO

I guess Mika is similar to Freddie as in both like creating little worlds for each other

Hm, it would! Or even a pet name. XD

haha, I would too!

I've promised myself that whenever I get a car, I'm going to drive around town blasting I'm In Love With My Car on repeat. :D

Yes, I love that about them!

Hm, it would! Or even a pet name. XD

haha, I would too!

I've promised myself that whenever I get a car, I'm going to drive around town blasting I'm In Love With My Car on repeat. :D

Yes, I love that about them!

Erm..I guess it would be an okay band name for a Bohemian style rock band...hum...

anywho

MY DREAM IS TO DO THAT...Drive around in a real badass ford mustang or something

1969_ford_mustang_boss_429_black_fsv_krm_3.jpg

I'd look hot in a car like that...windows down MUSIC ON FULL BLAST!